Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Yes, I do remember rope like this being found under John Andrew's bed, and Patsy denying it.
    I remember reading an interview with PR done for the Colorado Christmas house tour. It appeared in a magazine. In it, she said that she decorates trees for every room, and everyone had "personalized" trees in their bedrooms. In JAR's room, she had a "Western/Cowboy" theme, with little cowboy boots and hats as ornaments and "lasso" rope for garland. So the rope came from that.
    It doesn't surprise me that PR denied ever seeing it. She denied seeing her own china bowl, kleenex, flashlight, etc.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Thumbs up

Many Thanks, Why-Nut!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Why Nut, you find the most interesting photos! Thanks for sharing.

Oh, don't y'all forget the rope NOOSE hanging near the straw dummies at the Round Up or some such at the children's school in Boulder....

The poor Ramseys. John didn't know how to tie a knot and Patsy never saw a rope. It's a wonder they all didn't drown on their sailboat!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    I remember reading an interview with PR done for the Colorado Christmas house tour. It appeared in a magazine. In it, she said that she decorates trees for every room, and everyone had "personalized" trees in their bedrooms. In JAR's room, she had a "Western/Cowboy" theme, with little cowboy boots and hats as ornaments and "lasso" rope for garland. So the rope came from that.
    It doesn't surprise me that PR denied ever seeing it. She denied seeing her own china bowl, kleenex, flashlight, etc.
    It was just infuriating DeeDee just how Patsy got away with denying so much evidence related to this case. I remember seeing the photo of the Western/Cowboy theme and the rope. Everyone but Patsy remembered this (?).
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Why Nut, you find the most interesting photos! Thanks for sharing.

Oh, don't y'all forget the rope NOOSE hanging near the straw dummies at the Round Up or some such at the children's school in Boulder....

The poor Ramseys. John didn't know how to tie a knot and Patsy never saw a rope. It's a wonder they all didn't drown on their sailboat!
    No kidding!

John Ramsey owned an airplane and was a pilot...so why did Patsy have to take commercial flights to NIH to get her treatments even when she had to buy two seats so she could lay down when she was feeling ill. I had never had much of an opinion about their marraige because let's face it, people make sure we see what they want us to see about thier marraige, but this little factoid makes me think JR didn't really care all that much about Patsy after all. There's many more examples of that when I look a little harder at their marraige.

Yes, I do remember rope like this being found under John Andrew's bed, and Patsy denying it.
    Patsy DENIED it? Well, isn't THAT a total shocker?? Is there anything that she DIDN'T deny?

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    John Ramsey owned an airplane and was a pilot...so why did Patsy have to take commercial flights to NIH to get her treatments even when she had to buy two seats so she could lay down when she was feeling ill. I had never had much of an opinion about their marraige because let's face it, people make sure we see what they want us to see about thier marraige, but this little factoid makes me think JR didn't really care all that much about Patsy after all. There's many more examples of that when I look a little harder at their marraige.
    Patsy probably couldn't lie down in John's plane, Karen. Probably too small, plus the small airport would not have a taxi service to take her to the hospital, I'm thinking. I don't think he was over attentive when she needed it.
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by AMES View Post
    Patsy DENIED it? Well, isn't THAT a total shocker?? Is there anything that she DIDN'T deny?
    It's unbelievable, Ames just what Patsy couldn't recall.
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    Patsy's life was almost like a fantasy, DeeDee when one goes over all she was involved in. She didn't really live in the real world, did she? Always attending beauty pageants herself, and then dragging JonBenét into the same scene. It was a big part of all the Ramsey women sitting around a table discussing costumes to wear etc. Boring to many of us, but to each his own.
    Just my opinion.

Patsy probably couldn't lie down in John's plane, Karen. Probably too small, plus the small airport would not have a taxi service to take her to the hospital, I'm thinking. I don't think he was over attentive when she needed it.
    Well if you call a taxi it comes to pick you up no matter where you are, but I get what you are saying. I wonder if Nedra rented a car because I know she went with her some of those times, according to DOI. (?!) I'm not familiar with small planes like JR had but I had that thought because Patsy said in her interview that most times she would just let the kids keep their pj's on because they would just sleep on the plane. I figured room for 2 kids to sleep would equal room for 1 adult. But as I said, I'm not familiar with those planes. Gosh, can you imagine being so sick and just having had chemo and thorwing up and feeling weak and having to get yourself up and on a plane and laying down in 2 seats because you're so sick. I just watched the documentary Farrah'sStory and it reminded me of Patsys travels for treatment.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Well if you call a taxi it comes to pick you up no matter where you are, but I get what you are saying. I wonder if Nedra rented a car because I know she went with her some of those times, according to DOI. (?!) I'm not familiar with small planes like JR had but I had that thought because Patsy said in her interview that most times she would just let the kids keep their pj's on because they would just sleep on the plane. I figured room for 2 kids to sleep would equal room for 1 adult. But as I said, I'm not familiar with those planes. Gosh, can you imagine being so sick and just having had chemo and thorwing up and feeling weak and having to get yourself up and on a plane and laying down in 2 seats because you're so sick. I just watched the documentary Farrah'sStory and it reminded me of Patsys travels for treatment.
    Even for me........that is of of those rare moments that I have sorry for Patsy and John really burns my azz. If she was so important to him that he found the very best medical treatment that she could recieve, did he think that was enough?! Also - Why fly home immediately after chemo instead of getting a hotel room for a night or two?!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."