Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    Even for me........that is of of those rare moments that I have sorry for Patsy and John really burns my azz. If she was so important to him that he found the very best medical treatment that she could recieve, did he think that was enough?! Also - Why fly home immediately after chemo instead of getting a hotel room for a night or two?!
    Yep...goodness knows that had enough money to afford one.

Apparently, John hasn't been able to sell his plane yet. He's still flitting back and forth between Little Rock and Charlevoix. He made one side trip from Little Rock to Georgia, but the rest of the flights have included Purdue University airfield in Lafayette, IN.

A reputable source tells me Burke was back at Purdue this past school year. That explains why John has flown there several times the past two semesters. I kept wondering why he was flying to Purdue if Burke was attending Georgia State University. Reviewing the old logs, one can see John picked up Burke at Purdue for the Thanksgiving break and also took him back to school in January. John stopped by to see Burke in March and picked him up at the end of school in May.

------------------------------------------------------

http://flightaware.com/live/flight_e...t?ident=N2059W

Date Type Origin Destination Departure Arrival Duration

20-May-2009 BE35/G Purdue University (KLAF) Adams Field (KLIT) 08:46AM EDT 10:36AM CDT 2:50
    19-May-2009 BE35/G Boyne City Muni (N98) Purdue University (KLAF) 03:07PM EDT 05:05PM EDT 1:58
    15-May-2009 BE35/G Purdue University (KLAF) Cherry Capital (KTVC) 01:44PM EDT 03:17PM EDT 1:33
    15-May-2009 BE35/G Purdue University (KLAF) Boyne City Muni (N98) 01:44PM EDT Diverted
    15-May-2009 BE35/G Adams Field (KLIT) Purdue University (KLAF) 09:54AM CDT 01:23PM EDT 2:29
    07-May-2009 BE35/G W Georgia Regional (KCTJ) Adams Field (KLIT) 09:26AM EDT 11:05AM CDT 2:39
    05-May-2009 BE35/G Adams Field (KLIT) W Georgia Regional (KCTJ) 12:49PM CDT 03:45PM EDT 1:56
    04-Mar-2009 BE35/G Purdue University (KLAF) Adams Field (KLIT) 06:33PM EST 08:09PM CST 2:36
    04-Mar-2009 BE35/G Oakland County Intl (KPTK) Purdue University (KLAF) 02:59PM EST 04:26PM EST 1:27
    04-Mar-2009 BE35/G Boyne City Muni (N98) Oakland County Intl (KPTK) 11:11AM EST 12:12PM EST 1:01
    02-Mar-2009 BE35/G Bishop Intl (KFNT) Charlevoix Muni (KCVX) 03:22PM EST 04:28PM EST 1:06
    02-Mar-2009 BE35/G Charlevoix Muni (KCVX) Bishop Intl (KFNT) 11:31AM EST 12:24PM EST 0:53
    Last edited by Cherokee; June 6, 2009, 8:43 pm at Sat Jun 6 20:43:08 UTC 2009.

Thanks for the update, Chero. I was recently wondering what old Johnny-boy is up to these days. Still chasing that intruder, I see.

It's harder to sell superfluous accessories like private planes and yachts in the current economic fiasco. I have a friend who owns a couple and wants to sell, but says the market is flooded with items for sale.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Thanks for the update, Chero. I was recently wondering what old Johnny-boy is up to these days. Still chasing that intruder, I see.

It's harder to sell superfluous accessories like private planes and yachts in the current economic fiasco. I have a friend who owns a couple and wants to sell, but says the market is flooded with items for sale.
    Yes, it is.

What I find interesting about the saga is this ... why did Burke uproot from Purdue after two years (2005-2007) attend Georgia State for only one year (2007-2008), then go back to Purdue for the 2008 summer term and regular school year (2008-2009)? Whatever the reason, it must have put him behind in his university credits because Burke should have graduated from Purdue in May 2009.

It will be interesting to see what kind of job Burke gets after he does graduate and watch his life unfold after leaving the cocoon of college life. Being part of one of the most infamous families in American cannot be easy.

I thought Burke is rich, from all those lawsuits the Ramseys WON! WON! WON!...?

If he ever does need money, maybe he can just write a book.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

I thought Burke said he doesn't remember anything from that night? Oh well, it doesn't matter. He could still write fiction. His parents did.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I thought Burke said he doesn't remember anything from that night? Oh well, it doesn't matter. He could still write fiction. His parents did.

I wouldn't be surprised if Burke "remembers" lots from that night; also the days afterwards; and of the days, weeks, and months before, as well.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Burke "remembers" lots from that night; also the days afterwards; and of the days, weeks, and months before, as well.
    The trouble is KK, that I don't think Burke cares anymore than JR does! He is his father's son, after all...is that a Rolex?
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Quote Originally Posted by Moab View Post
    The trouble is KK, that I don't think Burke cares anymore than JR does! He is his father's son, after all...is that a Rolex?
    I'm afraid you're right, Moab. And JR told Larry King that no one would EVER get to Burke. He was so emphatic about it, and he wasn't talking about AN INTRUDER, but about the MEDIA, that I believe they've done all humanly possible to make sure Burke never tells his part of the story. "Don't go there, pal!"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Moab View Post
    Yes, he is. Burke got his pilot's license the last week of May.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Yes, he is. Burke got his pilot's license the last week of May.

Hm. Wonder why he doesn't buy his daddy's plane?

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Thumbs up I don't have a clue

about this at all but it just occurred to me that maybe, just maybe Burke can't talk about it at all because he would lose his money from all the law suits filed in his name. It is just a suggestion but maybe his parents put that restriction on him when he was still little insuring that they would never be named. Just a thought.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA