Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thanks Cherokee,

I rushed this right over to Topix for our good friend Mame, who is out in full force today.

Even she gets bored with her own cronies
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    Thanks Cherokee,

I rushed this right over to Topix for our good friend Mame, who is out in full force today.

You're welcome.

You know, it's so easy to catch John in his lies, it's not even a challenge, but more like shooting fish in a barrel.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Interesting to read what Pam Archuletta had to say on the other thread.
    I would love to see Mike questioned under oath (not that it matters with RST) about exactly what he was told by JR that day.
    Wonder if having to "hide" the Ramseys" as Pam said, was the only reason for the breakup of her marriage? Or was it maybe knowing her husband was "hiding" something else.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    Thanks Cherokee,

Didn't he once have a couple of planes? I suspect the writer of this article may be speaking "Spinnish" (RST are fluent in Spinnish ha ha).

Did I ever share my own story? Earlier this year I had to give up my job. I'd been in the job for quite a few years and I liked it a lot but life dictated that I give it up. Then a month or so later, I had to sell my car. I loved that car - worked hard for it. But circumstances dictated that I "shed" it.

People who aren't conversant with Spinnish might have read a hard luck story. Did a little deeper and you'd discover that I had to give up my old job because I got a new job. Then I sold the old car to buy a nice shiny new one (what would I do with two cars?).

Spinnish my friends... It's all in the interpretation...
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Hoo boy! Why_Nut wasn't kidding. John Ramsey has been busy in his little private plane - the same plane John told a reporter he had sold in a sob story about his finances.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...ead.php?t=9422

October 13, 2008 -

"Since the murder, Ramsey has sold three big homes, in Atlanta, Boulder, and Charlevoix. He has shed his plane, his boats and his cars, stopped golfing, stopped sailing."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-a...is-daughter/2/

Did John seriously think no one would check up on his lies? I guess no one does but us.

In addition, John didn't quit golfing after JonBenet's murder. In fact, he didn't quit golfing even after Patsy died.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...hn+ramsey+golf

December 12, 2006 -

"That means plenty of time for golf. He plays when someone invites him, usually a half-dozen times a year."

http://www.ajc.com/news/content/metr...212ramsey.html

Anyway, since we last checked on John's flights of fancy, he has been to Rochester, MN (as Why_Nut said), and flew back a week later - possibly to get his stitches out, or have the plastic surgeon review his work. John has also been to Traverse City, MI (Cherry Capital Airport).

On the 25th of November, John flew to Purdue University in Indiana, then to Gainesville, GA (Lee Gilmer Memorial Airport). Somehow, John made it back to Charlevoix, and on November 26th, he flew again to Purdue, then GA, THEN Adams Field Airport in Little Rock, AR. Hello, Beth Twitty!

John stayed in Little Rock until December 4th when he flew to GA, and stayed for a week. This morning (December 12th), John flew back to Little Rock from GA, and he is still there as we speak since he only arrived a couple of hours ago.

And what is with John flying to Purdue? I thought Burke had transferred from Purdue to Georgia State so he could be with his girlfriend. Did Burke end up going BACK to Purdue this past semester?

Date Type Origin Destination Departure Arrival Duration
    12-Dec-2008 BE35/G Lee Gilmer Memorial (KGVL) Adams Field (KLIT) 11:02AM EST 01:05PM CST 3:03
    04-Dec-2008 BE35/G Adams Field (KLIT) Lee Gilmer Memorial (KGVL) 10:33AM CST 01:55PM EST 2:22
    26-Nov-2008 BE35/G Lee Gilmer Memorial (KGVL) Adams Field (KLIT) 04:26PM EST 06:19PM CST 2:53
    26-Nov-2008 BE35/G Boyne City Muni (N98) Purdue University (KLAF) 10:31AM EST 12:35PM EST 2:04
    25-Nov-2008 BE35/G Purdue University (KLAF) Lee Gilmer Memorial (KGVL) 01:58PM EST 04:09PM EST 2:11
    25-Nov-2008 BE35/G Boyne City Muni (N98) Purdue University (KLAF) 11:31AM EST 01:10PM EST 1:39
    22-Nov-2008 BE35/G Rochester Intl (KRST) Boyne City Muni (N98) 12:35PM CST 03:40PM EST 2:05
    22-Nov-2008 BE35/G Boyne City Muni (N98) Rochester Intl (KRST) 10:40AM EST 12:03PM CST 2:23
    20-Nov-2008 BE35/G Cherry Capital (KTVC) Boyne City Muni (N98) 11:15AM EST 11:39AM EST 0:24
    20-Nov-2008 BE35/G Boyne City Muni (N98) Cherry Capital (KTVC) 10:14AM EST 10:31AM EST 0:16
    17-Nov-2008 BE35/G Rochester Intl (KRST) Boyne City Muni (N98) 02:59PM CST 06:06PM EST 2:07
    16-Nov-2008 BE35/G Boyne City Muni (N98) Rochester Intl (KRST) 01:26PM EST 02:43PM CST 2:17
    Last edited by Cherokee; December 14, 2008, 6:06 pm at Sun Dec 14 18:06:39 UTC 2008. Reason: typo

Default Great Sleuthing, Chero!

You are like the FBI,CIA, and NSA rolled up into one when it comes to keeping tabs on John Ramsey.

He is still quite the lying weasel, isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by LurkerXIV View Post
    You are like the FBI,CIA, and NSA rolled up into one when it comes to keeping tabs on John Ramsey.

He is still quite the lying weasel, isn't he?
    Yes, he is. A lying weasel with a lizard tongue.

I may not be able to do anything about how the Ramseys circumvented justice, but I CAN help document their lies.

It will be interesting to see if JR flies to Boulder to meet with the new DA after he takes office.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Hoo boy! Why_Nut wasn't kidding. John Ramsey has been busy in his little private plane - the same plane John told a reporter he had sold in a sob story about his finances.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...ead.php?t=9422

October 13, 2008 -

"Since the murder, Ramsey has sold three big homes, in Atlanta, Boulder, and Charlevoix. He has shed his plane, his boats and his cars, stopped golfing, stopped sailing."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-a...is-daughter/2/

Did John seriously think no one would check up on his lies? I guess no one does but us.

In addition, John didn't quit golfing after JonBenet's murder. In fact, he didn't quit golfing even after Patsy died.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...hn+ramsey+golf

December 12, 2006 -

"That means plenty of time for golf. He plays when someone invites him, usually a half-dozen times a year."

http://www.ajc.com/news/content/metr...212ramsey.html

Anyway, since we last checked on John's flights of fancy, he has been to Rochester, MN (as Why_Nut said), and flew back a week later - possibly to get his stitches out, or have the plastic surgeon review his work. John has also been to Traverse City, MI (Cherry Capital Airport).

On the 25th of November, John flew to Purdue University in Indiana, then to Gainesville, GA (Lee Gilmer Memorial Airport). Somehow, John made it back to Charlevoix, and on November 26th, he flew again to Purdue, then GA, THEN Adams Field Airport in Little Rock, AR. Hello, Beth Twitty!

John stayed in Little Rock until December 4th when he flew to GA, and stayed for a week. This morning (December 12th), John flew back to Little Rock from GA, and he is still there as we speak since he only arrived a couple of hours ago.

And what is with John flying to Purdue? I thought Burke had transferred from Purdue to Georgia State so he could be with his girlfriend. Did Burke end up going BACK to Purdue this past semester?

12-Dec-2008 BE35/G Lee Gilmer Memorial (KGVL) Adams Field (KLIT) 11:02AM EST 01:05PM CST 3:03
    04-Dec-2008 BE35/G Adams Field (KLIT) Lee Gilmer Memorial (KGVL) 10:33AM CST 01:55PM EST 2:22
    26-Nov-2008 BE35/G Lee Gilmer Memorial (KGVL) Adams Field (KLIT) 04:26PM EST 06:19PM CST 2:53
    26-Nov-2008 BE35/G Boyne City Muni (N98) Purdue University (KLAF) 10:31AM EST 12:35PM EST 2:04
    25-Nov-2008 BE35/G Purdue University (KLAF) Lee Gilmer Memorial (KGVL) 01:58PM EST 04:09PM EST 2:11
    25-Nov-2008 BE35/G Boyne City Muni (N98) Purdue University (KLAF) 11:31AM EST 01:10PM EST 1:39
    22-Nov-2008 BE35/G Rochester Intl (KRST) Boyne City Muni (N98) 12:35PM CST 03:40PM EST 2:05
    22-Nov-2008 BE35/G Boyne City Muni (N98) Rochester Intl (KRST) 10:40AM EST 12:03PM CST 2:23
    20-Nov-2008 BE35/G Cherry Capital (KTVC) Boyne City Muni (N98) 11:15AM EST 11:39AM EST 0:24
    20-Nov-2008 BE35/G Boyne City Muni (N98) Cherry Capital (KTVC) 10:14AM EST 10:31AM EST 0:16
    17-Nov-2008 BE35/G Rochester Intl (KRST) Boyne City Muni (N98) 02:59PM CST 06:06PM EST 2:07
    16-Nov-2008 BE35/G Boyne City Muni (N98) Rochester Intl (KRST) 01:26PM EST 02:43PM CST 2:17
    Can we please have an update on the rest of the month for John's whereabouts?

ANd Karen - excellant question that I know I will be looking forward for the answer to!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

He has shed his plane, his boats and his cars

Maybe John meant to say he "shedded" his plane, i.e. put it into storage, not that he actually got rid of it...

"Shed" is a funny word to use here in any case - as if the reporter knew that John had not actually SOLD his plane. Dogs "shed" their coats, people can also "shed" a garment after walking indoors from outside, but to "shed" a plane...is a very odd usage.

At any rate, John has not gotten rid of his plane at all, as is obvious. It amazes me that people can be so stupid these days, not realizing or in denial about technology - what you say is recorded, on tape, and you are up on YouTube before you can blink, yet here you have politicians denying that they said what they said! And here is John, reporting that he has "shed" his private plane, yet the flight logs are recorded as large as life for anyone to see!

:stupid1:
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    Can we please have an update on the rest of the month for John's whereabouts?

ANd Karen - excellant question that I know I will be looking forward for the answer to!
    It looks like John spent the entire last half of December, Christmas and New Year's in Little Rock. He flew back to Charlevoix yesterday.

03-Jan-2009 BE35/G Adams Field (KLIT) Boyne City Muni (N98) 01:56PM CST 06:50PM EST 3:54

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Question Thanks!

What's in Arkansas?! I've seen references to Beth Twitty, but I thought that she was in Alabama.
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."