Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I, for one, am extremely interested in JR's love life and where he flys his plane to and from and where he's currently living and what he's currently doing to make money, etc, etc. etc. Maybe I'm just nosy, I don't know but yeah, I'm interested. If I wasn't interested I wouldn't have read every book and website put out about this case and all the players in it.
    Speaking of Players, it looks like he may have spent Christmas and New Years with Beth and her parents and/or other siblings and family members. I wonder if this is getting serious. I wonder if Burke was there with them or did he not spend Christmas with Burke at all? I wonder, I wonder I wonder..............!
    Okay, then! Just wanted to check and make sure I wasn't boring everyone to death!

So...good questions. I have thought that the "clearing" of the Ramseys might, possibly, or not, have had something to do with JR wanting to "move on" with his life...and Beth sure can't use the negative publicity of hanging with a child murder suspect, can she?

So Lacy fixed it up for JR?

As if anyone buys anything "PERV Karr" Lacy says about this case....

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

I, for one, am extremely interested in JR's love life and where he flys his plane to and from and where he's currently living and what he's currently doing to make money, etc, etc. etc. Maybe I'm just nosy, I don't know but yeah, I'm interested. If I wasn't interested I wouldn't have read every book and website put out about this case and all the players in it.
    Speaking of Players, it looks like he may have spent Christmas and New Years with Beth and her parents and/or other siblings and family members. I wonder if this is getting serious. I wonder if Burke was there with them or did he not spend Christmas with Burke at all? I wonder, I wonder I wonder..............!

Are you trying to explain you are hooked on the JonBenét Ramsey case. Amber? If so, you're succeeding.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Okay Cherokee I have a need to know where JR has been flying these past few days and where he is now. You know me, I'm the really nosy one. Any updates?

Okay Cherokee I have a need to know where JR has been flying these past few days and where he is now. You know me, I'm the really nosy one. Any updates?
    When we last left John, he had just arrived back in Charlevoix from Little Rock, AR on January 3rd. On January 8th (yesterday), John flew to Purdue University in Indiana, and arrived there at 12:59 p.m. A mere 24 minutes later, John was in the skies again headed for Adams Field in Little Rock, AR. (Spending only 24 minutes at the Purdue University Airport makes me think John might have only used Purdue as a pit stop.) It took John 2 1/2 hours to fly to Little Rock. John spent last night in Little Rock, and he is in the air right now as we speak on his way back to Charlevoix. John left at 10:38 a.m. CST and is estimated to arrive in Charlevoix at 3:37 p.m. EST.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N2059W/history

Date Type Origin Destination Departure Arrival Duration
    09-Jan-2009 BE35/G Adams Field (KLIT) Boyne City Muni (N98) 10:38AM CST 03:37PM EST En Route
    08-Jan-2009 BE35/G Purdue University (KLAF) Adams Field (KLIT) 01:23PM EST 02:56PM CST 2:33
    08-Jan-2009 BE35/G Cherry Capital (KTVC) Purdue University (KLAF) 11:18AM EST 12:59PM EST 1:40
    08-Jan-2009 BE35/G Boyne City Muni (N98) Purdue University (KLAF) 11:17AM EST 11:17AM EST 0:00
    03-Jan-2009 BE35/G Adams Field (KLIT) Boyne City Muni (N98) 01:56PM CST 06:50PM EST 3:54

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Thumbs down

That's one Broke Man, all right.....
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    That's one Broke Man, all right.....
    Maybe he's living in his airplane.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

I wonder why John continues to live in Michigan. Doesn't his brother live in Atlanta? And aren't Patsy, Beth and Jonbenet buried there? Maybe it's his way of avoiding the Paughs!! Or maybe he doesn't want to get married again so he maintains a residence in another state. Although I have to say I DO think John is the marrying type. He seems to need to have a pretty southern woman on his arm. And while I'm thinking about that I really don't think Beth Holloway would marry him anyway. (Although she could get free airfare to Aruba when she has to go there!!) Can you just imagine the field day the tabloids would have covering their engagemant and wedding! OMG!! Back to reality, Beth knows the baggage JR carries and she already has plenty of drama in her own life with poor Natalie so being the smart cookie she is I doubt she would actually marry him. What do you guys think? Let's gossip!

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

I wonder why John continues to live in Michigan. Doesn't his brother live in Atlanta? And aren't Patsy, Beth and Jonbenet buried there? Maybe it's his way of avoiding the Paughs!! Or maybe he doesn't want to get married again so he maintains a residence in another state. Although I have to say I DO think John is the marrying type. He seems to need to have a pretty southern woman on his arm. And while I'm thinking about that I really don't think Beth Holloway would marry him anyway. (Although she could get free airfare to Aruba when she has to go there!!) Can you just imagine the field day the tabloids would have covering their engagemant and wedding! OMG!! Back to reality, Beth knows the baggage JR carries and she already has plenty of drama in her own life with poor Natalie so being the smart cookie she is I doubt she would actually marry him. What do you guys think? Let's gossip!
    JR continues to aspire to public office in Michigan. That's why he keeps a home there. As far as Atlanta...well, he probably doesn't have many friends there at this point! Nedra Paugh is long dead, though his father-in-law is still alive. There has to be a LOT between the two men, and most of it unpleasant. They probably can't face each other. And it doesn't surprise me that he wants to be as far away as possible from the graves of his wife and JBR. I don't believe I've ever seen a photo of him at the cemetery except at the actual burial.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Huh. Look what has gone on the market for sale. Apparently, it has finally occurred to John Ramsey that, you know, it really does cost quite a lot to own an airplane. And so the plane which has entertained us for some time is on its way out.

http://www.controller.com/listings/a...87433FF7B97422

1966 BEECHCRAFT V35 BONANZA

Year 1966
    Manufacturer BEECHCRAFT
    Model V35 BONANZA
    Price Call
    Location Little Rock, Arkansas
    Condition USED
    Serial Number D7993
    Registration Number N2059W
    Total Time 4950 Hours
    Overhaul 900 STOH
    Flight Rules IFR
    Number Of Seats 5

Well maintained, 2 Bose headsets, Upgraded avionics,:Garmin 530 and 396 w/WX and XM radio!

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Unhappy

I will miss that plane and it's adventures.....
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Default hhmmm

He uses it alot I think. Maybe he is getting a different plane.