Any New Books?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by sboyd, Dec 6, 2007.

1. sboyd

sboyd Member

I have to start this thread because I have a feeling it will get lost in the shuffle if I do not.

It is past December 1st so Lawrence Smith's book is not coming out. I have a feeling this man has psychological problems. Seriously, he makes no announcement after the date and this has happened over and over. There is something wrong with him.

ALSO, any news on Tom Miller's book. I realize if there were, it would be all over the airwaves, but I can't help it. I am desperate. I need this book badly. At least some kind of an update on anything I will take. ANYTHING. Just mention the name so we know it will not die.

This book is going to cause sleepless nights for all who read it. I just know it. Miller is going to let us know about all the wranglings done to keep the Ramseys out - but I will grin and bear it and read it. JUST GIVE ME SOMETHING. PLEASE

2. rashomon

rashomon Member

Link to L. Smith's homepage: http://www.laurencelsmith.com/index.html

Quote from the homepage:

Hi Solace (sboyd), I just read the email you received and posted on WS, where it says:

LOL! This would be the first author whose own long awaited and newly released book is "a low priority" for him. Priceless! Does he expect anyone to buy that? :D
    So the book cover work is allegedly being changed. I wonder how long this is going to take?

From L. Smith's site:

The answer to question 5) seems to be contradicting the answer to question 7).

In # 5, it says that Patsy's decision not to tell her husband was one of the three smart decisions she made, whereas according to the # 7 answer , Patsy wanted John to make the connection to her, which is why she used the $ 118,000 figure in the ransom note. How does that mesh?

Aside from that, nothing really new in this FAQ section imo. The author (like many RDIs on the forums) obviously sees Patsy both as the offender and the main stager of the scene.

3. sboyd

sboyd Member

Hi Rash,

Yes 5 does seem to contradict 7.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice