Jams flirting with Steve again.........

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Freebird, Apr 14, 2002.

1. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

"Steve Thomas has been discredited. I don't know why anyone wuld believe anything he wrote."

I must have missed that day.....when and how was Steve discredited? ........wonder if she is thinking that the Ramseys settling their principles for some cash is a discredit to Steve?

"I believe those people who sent him money for his DEFENSE were robbed"

I think all who supported Steve made the decision for their own personal reasons (me I was hoping for a tee-shirt :) .........if she's looking for people who were robbed she should look to her paying posters LOL! now that was a robbery

"Not even a note on the official forstevethomas.com site. The BORG there still believe in him."

...........Jams you mean you didn't get the email memo???? I'm sure it was just an oversite......keep checking your mail dear .........hahahhahahahahahahaha

Thanks Steve!

2. Dunvegan

Dunvegan Guest

As usual, this is nothing more...

...than a half-hearted attempt to sow dissent among right-thinking people.

Someone is so "cash-centric" that they think that outrage at the Ramsey case is all about money.

It doesn't register that this is all about justice.

And, you cannot buy justice.

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Freebird for putting on your waders and going to the swamp. You have a stronger stomach than I do :)

Dunvegan, as usual, your strong and truthful statements really say it all.

As the domain owner and web site supporter of forstevethomas.com I would like to add a few comments.

First of all it is not the "official" web site. It is a web site put up by ACR, maintained by ACR, and all the content on the site is ACR's.

It is a web site for his supporters and run by two of his supporters. ACR and myself.

Second as a Steve Thomas supporter I don't feel the least bit robbed. To the contrary. I am glad it's over for him. Steve Thomas deserves a life.

Last time I checked nobody knew what was in the settlement so for swampthing to be suggesting that we should feel robbed is way off base. Unless hir knows something we don't. I doubt that though.

We may never know what was in the settlement.That's just fine by me. I am glad for Steve Thomas' sake that now he might have something that resembles a normal life. That is what is important.

Steve Thomas knows the truth
    Patsy Ramsey knows the truth

I know who I would put my money and my faith in. It would be a person who gave up his career, his privacy and the last five years of his life to fight for justice for a little girl he never knew.

Not a mother who dressed her daughter up like a street walker to fulfill her unfulfilled dream of being a trophy queen. Not a mother who bleaches her 5 year olds hair for God's sake. Not a mother who puts so much stress on her daughter that her daughter starts defecating in her bed at 5 years old. This is a classic sign of a child being extremely stressed. And yes it is true. LHP gave this information to the police the day the murder happened. At the time LHP DID NOT believe Patsy was involved. This was something LHP told the police while being interviewed that day, clearly speaking the truth. LHP had no reason to lie about it. Why should she? Sorry I digress... Not a mother who would not sit down at a police station until four months after her daughters murder. Not a mother who keeps starting false organizations that do nothing. Organizations she says will "help children". The only thing Patsy ever wants is help for herself. Help to make herself look good.

I think you get the picture.

Tricia

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2002
  4. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Typical Susan Bennett/aka Jameson

But who cares?

Jameson has never figured out that this case is about justice for a little girl. A child killed in her home on Christmas night when she should have been dreaming about her new bicycle. A little girl who should have been dreaming about another visit from Santa as she looked forward to Christmas with her step-siblings the following day.
    Instead, 6-year old JonBenét Patricia Ramsey lay brutually murdered in a dark, musty basement.

Steve Thomas did his job. Steve Thomas spent 5 years trying to seek justice for this little girl. The only regret I have about sending money to the Defense Fund For Steve Thomas is that I didn't have the resources to send more.

Rest assured that if Steve Thomas decides to pursue slander and defamation of character charges against Jameson (and I certainly hope he does), I will gladly donate to that cause too as I am sure many others will.

Someone needs to shut Jameson up. The one thing that surprises me is that after five years, the Ramseys still haven't caught on that Jameson is deadly as an advocate.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2002
  5. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Lilac wrote....
    "I see in your above post that you misspelled the word "sucker" as in ST's Sucker -- why did you spell it A-N-G-E-L?"

let me see....Angel posted her thoughts and defended SThomas on Jams forum FOR FREE................

Members like Lilac pay 50 bucks to talk to the voices in HIRs head........ lilac, you do know why the work sucker is on your mind huh

6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I wonder what

it must be like to spend your entire waking hours wallowing in sickness and hatred. That forum is a place of sickness, and I cannot spend much time reading there because her sickness permeates every segment of that forum. The personal attacks on anyone she feels like attacking that day (anyone who threatens to expose the lies of the Ramseys, that is) are repulsive to me. I feel like I have a layer of filth on me every time I exit that site.

Anyone who comes to FFJ, desperately trying to find her latest victim to slander in the spirit of meanness and oneupmanship has a serious lack of social skills and maturity, not to mention an emotional detachment that rivals some of the most notorious criminals that ever walked this earth.

Jameson's JBR forum is floundering - that's obvious. Many of her paying customers have left because of her. Thread after thread is started by her, each sicker than the last. I feel nothing but revulsion and embarrassment for her. She may be one of the most pitiful human beings I have ever run across, the kind who has to put others down to try to build herself up - a ploy most of us learned about in grade school.

Instead of getting upset about it, though, I have learned not to go there to read very often. It's just not worth the dirty feeling I get when I'm there. It's like subjecting your soul to the devil - better just to stay away.

MO and I'm entitled to it.

7. Tez

Tez Member

Dun...

She is a sick puppy all right. I believe the reason the Ramsey's haven't distanced themselves from her is they are as sick as she is. When I was new to the net (last year), I was looking for a site about JBR. I found out how much she was charging to post and all of the other rules. I also received an e-mail telling me to beware of certain posters who repeatedly infringed on copywrite laws. Well, I forwarded the message to one of the posters listed. And, I made my first friend on the internet.

I was fortunate that y'all let me come here. This is the best place on the net. Great supportive people who truly want justice for JB.

The only time I go to the swamp is if someone posts an url, about something that interests me.

I can't believe she is cutting down ST again. What does she think she is going to accomplish? I think the woman needs to be medicated and put in a padded room. She is just sick.

Dun, try a clorax bath after visiting there, it will help get the layer of muck and swamp germs off!!! LOL

If ST decides to file a defamation suit against her, I hope I am able to contribute. Maybe he can win her computer in the suit, and she won't be able to spew her venom!

8. AK

AK Member

My question for Jams is

...why she hasn't started a pro-Skakel forum? She could probably make a few bucks on that one, whereas the ones she's doing now are time vampires and unlikely to bring in dough

9. Tez

Tez Member

Good Question Fedora....

When I read that I was laughing so hard I spit my coke out! Thank god I missed the keyboard!

10. Toltec56

Toltec56 New Member

WY

Great Post!

Hir is as sick as they come. Hir is not interested in JFJBR. Hir has a pathological love interest in Patsy.

I feel sorry for her son. He is the real loser in hir sick attempts at "fame".

MO

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice