PI states he knows where Maddie is

Discussion in 'Madeleine McCann' started by Moab, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

McCanns' private detectives: 'We know who took Madeleine - and she'll be home by Christmas'

Last updated at 11:32am on 13th December 2007

Francisco Marco, head of the McCanns' detective agency Metodo 3

The private investigator hired by Kate and Gerry McCann to find their daughter said today he knows who took Madeleine and is close to reuniting her with her parents.

Francisco Marco said the missing four-year-old has been kidnapped by a paedophile ring and is being held in north Africa or the Iberian Peninsula.

In his boldest claim yet, the director general of Metodo 3 also said he hoped the McCanns will have their daughter back by Christmas.

He said: "We know who kidnapped her. We believe she is in an area not very far from the Iberian peninsula and north Africa. And we have a fairly certain idea of who she is with.

"I cannot say who she is with because we are putting together conclusive proof we can present to the authorities so they can proceed with their arrests."

Insisting he believed Madeleine was still alive, Mr Marco added: "God willing, I hope she'll be back with her parents before Christmas."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=501671&in_page_id=1770&ct=5

2. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I hope it's true.

3. Elle

Elle Member

This Francisco Marco, is the PI who had the last few minutes on TV with the 48 Hours show. He said he knew who the kidnapper was, but couldn't say anything to jeopardise the investigation. We're still waiting Marco.

4. Little

Little Member

I hope this is true but have to say IMO it's incredibly stupid for him to publicly make this announcement - talk about giving the pervs a head start!

Little

5. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I was thinking the same thing Little!

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Me, three. Zip it, MISTER!

7. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Parents of missing U.K. girl issue holiday plea

Family of Madeleine McCann issue video asking for information

updated 2:36 a.m. CT, Sat., Dec. 22, 2007

LONDON - The parents of missing British girl Madeleine McCann issued a video on Saturday with a new plea for information about her whereabouts and a special Christmas message to their daughter to "be brave".

McCann disappeared more than seven months ago shortly before her fourth birthday during a family holiday in the Portuguese beach resort of Praia da Luz.

Her parents, who Portuguese police have named as formal suspects, believe she was abducted from their holiday apartment as they had dinner with friends at a nearby restaurant.

More: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22367192/

8. heymom

heymom Member

Well, Christmas has come and gone, and no sign of Madeleine still. I think this latest statement was cruel to all involved in Maddie's disappearance.

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I believe we all saw that this "announcement" had problems all the way round. Yeah, it was cruel. Even dangerous, if it had any truth to it.

Poor Maddie. I hope somewhere, she had a good holiday, with someone who is loving and good to her, and in her child's mind has no idea of the debacle surrounding her unknown location and circumstances.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice