Let's see your trees Ladies!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

After Niner started her Christmas question thingie, now we have heard about everyone's trees...let's start seeing them!!!

Attached Files:

2. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

Moab

I love your tree. I would post my tree but I haven't gotten it yet. Hubby is now thinking it is to late so i might have to put my ceramic christmas tree up...Lordy!

3. heymom

heymom Member

That's beautiful, Moab!

I love the flocking. I forgot, did you say that's a real tree or an artificial one...cause I might get one if it's fake. Love the minimalist decorations.

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

As a good southern belle, I defined it as "flocked and prelit!"
    :floor:

(If you can go to the woods and find a prelit tree growing, okey dokey, if not check the new line of Miracle Trees at Home Depot!)

5. Little

Little Member

different Christmas but same theme :)

This is basically what my tree looks like. I didn't snap a picture this year yet but you get the idea :) Curious cat + tree = live ornament = tree has to be tied so it doesn't tip.

Little

Attached Files:

6. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I love it. I have a friend who got 2 kittens very early in 2007. At almost a year old now, and with 2 of them, they are certainly playing havoc with her tree this year as well...me?...I just laugh...my pup doesn't even bother the presents under the tree, lol.

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

??? WTF is flocking?!

8. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

If I can tackle my daughter and have her take a picture with her camera (I am still fighting buying one for myself but guess I'd better one of these days), I will let you see my tree.

Moab, love your tree, and love those windows. My big windows are in my roof.

9. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Uh...the artificial snow on the branches

10. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Thanks WY, and I would love to see your tree! I put the tree in my sunroom, and I love the reflection off the windows at night.

11. Watching You

You poor sheltered little Rat. I thought everyone knew what flocking was. It is sometimes used as... oh, are there any kids on this forum besides Sparky?

12. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Gee - you would think that I would know what the flock flocking is since that is the only snow I see around here! I do know what it is, we just call it fake snow......

13. Elle

Elle Member

A beautiful tree, Moab, nicely situated, where you have a Lovely view during the day. Looks really nice at night time too.

14. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I was wondering, too. I thought it's what hubby chases me around for all the time. ::shocked2

15. koldkase

I'm turning you in to the Humane Society. Do cats have a union?

Here's my tree:

[​IMG]

16. Watching You

Yeah, right, KK. :rs:

17. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

Kk

If I had bought a tree this year, my tree would look just like yours! NOT!

18. koldkase

Uh...excuse me...but am I not a citizen of the U.S.? And do I not jointly own the White House, paid for with MY TAXES?

No need to apologize...accepted in advance.... :bigstick:

19. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

I'd post a pic of my tree...but I don't know how!

20. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Check your PMs dahling...email me and I will post it for you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice