Mom was Suspect #1

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Dec 20, 2007.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

:toast: To Candy's Synopsis!

The Globe, 12/31/07: The Shocking Reason JonBenet's Mom was Suspect No. 1:

Synopsis:

Eleven years after child beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey was brutally murdered in her own home, experts are making the shocking charge that investigators blew the case because they paid more attention to the theories of FBI profilers than the actual evidence!

That's the bombshell reason lawmen pointed the finger of suspicion at Patsy Ramsey...says former Boulder, Colo. district attorney Alex Hunter...

...And famed efense attorney Larry Posner (friend of Haddon, my addition) tells Globe Patsy was unfairly targeted by cops, who failed to keep their minds open while making critical mistakes...

But some observers insist that there were valid reasons to suspect Patsy, who died of ovarian cancer in 2006...CSI evidence may have included fibers from Patsy's fleece jacket that were found in the murder scene...

Bob Burns

:curtsey:
    Swiped with a Kiss!

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Why...you thieving, guttah gossip haggie ho PYRATE, you! I would have stolen that!

I have to wonder if the Globe knows about that picture of Patsy, JonBenet, and Burke with a hangman's noose hanging within a few feet of them mere months before the murder.... Surely they've seen it. Right? It must have been on the cover way back when. I just missed it. Right?

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

:nono: Tis the Season not to Bee 13 minutes late, you groupie you!

Everyone please - Candy has issued an Order not to buy this magazine because it's just the same ol same old that it put out this time of year.....I am going to get ten because it's been a long time since Hunter was off on one of his hunts. Please feel free to buy in bulk as well - it is for a worthy cause......polishing off what's left of Mary'Mac's sanity cannot be that far away!

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Okay, then! I'll even send them a letter of gratitude for their Pulitzer Prize-winning journalism! And sign it "gutter candy"! :floor:

5. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

It's not candy who bothers me. Hunter cannot be objective in his statement, given the trouble the FBI gave his office. And Pozner? As Don Corleone might say, we do not hear his words.

6. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

What are you talking about with this hangman's noose, kk?

-Tea

7. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I think KK will be starting a new thread with a photo from a JBR Book which should incite some very interesting conversation...should be up on the anniversary date (by tomorrow).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice