Unfinished Business - Unanswered Questions

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

We have been hanging around together for years now, and we have heard some mighty tall tales... we have been presented with some pretty wild conspiracy theories...and we have been sucker-punched with some "hurry-up-and-waits" that never came to fruition. What is the one that bugged you the most?

For me...I think it was the hype and over and over loooooooooooooooog wait for the infamous JBR book from Rita Johnson, and the ensuing Rose/Rita controversy - are they the same person or not? So instead of Where's the Beef, WHERE'S THE BOOK?

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Cool Thread!

That's a good one! I was lucky enough to have stayed completely away from that saga so someone is going to have to refresh my memory!

Of course, my question about unfinished business would be is When is Nancy Krebs finally going to serve me with my paperwork?! :D

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

KK can probably recite this fiasco from memory!

Right after she sues Tricia!
    :floor:

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Ha! Do NOT get me started on ROSE/RITA!

Talk about a couple of insane beotches! What a waste of time. :fishslap:

5. RiverRat

Oh, come on..........time is apparently on our side!

Did this side-show coincide with mame's sideshow? That might explain why I didn't pay this one any attention, but I might know enough to be dangerous!

6. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

But our mouse friend needs to know about it, ya crusty pirate - just do as you are told! I sharpened me cutlass, and I would hate to have to use it...but Iit could happen...and did I mention I had 2 pots of coffee today?
    :floor:

7. RiverRat

Here's one........what ever happened to the remaining chapters of Linda Hoffman Pugh's book with Darnay?!

8. koldkase

Don't know about LHP's so-called "book". Maybe Sidney was too busy giving classes on blow jobs to finish it...? :eek:

But it would take a BOOK to tell the tale of Rita/Rose and all their online shenanigans. Really. How much time do YOU have? :headache:

9. koldkase

Speaking of BOOKS, let's just get those out of the way:

Rita Johnson's fake book

LHP's unpublished book

Doc Miller's book published in Japan/Japanese, which we can't read

PERVERT KARR'S alleged book in progress

Michael Tracey's UNPUBLISHED book, which Tracey was hawking about the time he was in cahoots to have PERV KARR kidnapped by Lacy and flown to the U.S. to threaten OUR children with his FILTHY PEDOPHILE'S FANTASIES

What did I miss?

Arrrrrrrrrrgh! Save that blade, matey, for more deserving scoundrels, and I'll join ye in carving up a few turkeys! :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:

10. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

I'll always wonder what SBTC really meant.

Heaven knows, I've read a gazillion conjectures and guesses - from the plausible on out to the just plain ludicrous.

Patsy penned the note and she had something in her mind when she wrote those letters. Quite possibly, there were intended solely to confuse folks and lead them on a wild goose chase of trying to get into the "kidnapper/killers" mind.

On the other hand, there could've been some significance in her head as she wrote them. It would be fascinating to know what she had in mind.

11. RiverRat

You missed the book that Tracey was going to put out about us!!!

12. RiverRat

Since no one would give me a quick recap, I had to research that sideshow and then got caught up in reading about all of the other sideshows......and then I found this:

"From: Skydiver (Dougie47) 12/30/2004 2:54 pm
    To: (205 of 219)

2183.205 in reply to 2183.204

I was surfing the internet and fished out this:posted by imon128 on August 20, 2002 at 05:32:58:

"The world is a better place for having you in it. It takes real courage to do what you do. You have an avid list of followers, none so steadfast as myself. I only wish you could meet all the people who support you so that you could know that your following is large.

Tears come to my eyes when I think of you battling the Good Old Boys of Boulder. That was no easy task, but you handled it well. I only wish I could have been there to support you...I'm a muckraker from hell!! LOL

It makes no difference what profession you choose as far as making a mark here on earth. You'll do just fine. You were, and are there now, for JonBenet. Thanks for that. God Speed, young man."

What a great guy dontcha think?"

To: Skydiver (Dougie47) (206 of 219)

2183.206 in reply to 2183.205

OMG! That is the second times today that I have read that word.

Muckraker - in DOI - uttered by Patsy.

And hence, ImonOffThe Whiskey ALSO uses that word.

SkyDiver - awesome find!

RR"

Did we ever find one other person on this planet that used the term Muckraker?! Was Rachel really Imon, Candy, or Patsy?!

13. RiverRat

That's one that I doubt we ever know the answer to. Darn it.....

14. koldkase

SBTC...remember that the Ramseys had a banking friend they turned to for the "ransom"? Didn't he work for Southern Bank and Trust Company, or something like that? I don't remember the particulars, but I remember reading the Ramseys had an account with this company, savings or stock or something, and would have gotten/did get a quarterly report or some such. Patsy could have used those initials from a subconscious memory of seeing them as a heading, or maybe saw a copy lying on the desk while she wrote the note...? But yes, we'll never know for sure. Patsy loved that, I bet.

15. koldkase

Who is Rachel?

16. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

kk, I can just picture her coming on the forums, reading all the myriad of possibilities and chuckling at her cleverness. That would be so Patsy.

17. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

tick tock

I'm still waiting for the info Mamed and her pals swore existed to come to light. We were supposed to just believe and wait patiently, tick tock, tick tock ...............still waiting. Not! :laughup:

18. RiverRat

Candy's little dog over at Purg!

19. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Imon

20. RiverRat

Now I wonder - since we now know that Krebs accused John Ramsey of some very criminal activities - Did BPD ever interview John about that? Or did all they need was a little one on one with the Krackpot to see what she was all about?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice