Madeleine McCann - did he or didn't he?

Discussion in 'Madeleine McCann' started by Little, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Little

Little Member

Read entire story here - Source: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/29716/Sisters-tell-police-We-saw-Murat-near-the-apartment

2. Little

Little Member

IMO Murat seems like someone who should stay high on the list. He and his girlfriend are just a bit too creepy.

Little

3. Little

Little Member

Pedophile Not Involved in Madeleine McCann Case

So, they have eliminated 52 known sex offenders.

The PI sure didn't come through with his earth shattering prediction. What a jerk!

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

No, he didn't, and how irresponsible of him to say what he did TO THE PUBLIC about having her home for Christmas!

5. Little

Little Member

If, and that one big IF he really did know something then he as much as assured that poor little Madeleine was going to NOT be found. I just could not believe that he would say something like that. Jerk is a very mild term for him. What? Didn't he think these pedos watched TV or read the paper?

That poor poor little girl.

Little

6. Elle

Elle Member

Very irresponsible of this Private Detective Marco to build everyone's hopes up like that. I'm wondering why we're not reading more about him and this false statement, Little?

These two sisters claim to have seen Murat at the Ocean Club half an hour after Maddie was found missing. I personally don't feel this is enough time for him to have carried Maddie away from the resort, hidden her, and then reappear back at the Club. If he is responsible, he must have dropped Maddie off somewhere close to the Ocean Club, and hastened back again. His mother may have lied for him (?).

Something is just not right with this picture.

7. Little

Little Member

Private detective more of a Shylock than a Shirlock

Interesting - he's on another case now.
    I have no idea how valid these media reports are so take them for what they are worth.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice