THANKS to Tricia

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Thanks to Tricia for hanging in there with tech support...it looks like we are back up and running, and before any on you start in on the mods...it WAS NOT Chero and I rearranging the furniture that took the forum down (although Tricia may yank your leg and tell you that). From what I understand it was the company "The Planet" which does the website hosting of our site and WS, and it was their equipment that puked resulting in Tricia's two forums being off-line.

Welcome Home Ladies and Gents!

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Let the finger pointing begin!!

Thanks to Tricia, Cherokee, RRat, AND Moab for reclaiming our guttah from the pyrates what tried to take it! :pirate:

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Home Sweet Home! My undying appreciation goes without saying as it just doesn't get any better than this! The Clean-up process was a good thing while it was slow for us, but I just know that we have not seen the end of the Scamseys, so we are rested up and Looking Good for the next round of garbage that is sure to show up!

Love,
    RR

4. heymom

heymom Member

Ahhhhh.....

I was a little dismayed earlier when FFJ wouldn't load...glad to hear it was a momentary glitch. I don't know what I'd do with myself if this place folded...

Do we only get 5 hours to edit our posts now?

5. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

How long do you need missy?

6. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you Tricia, and all the girls responsible for getting the board back online. :rose:

7. AMES

AMES Member

I didn't know what the deal was...I was switching back and forth....back and forth...between FFJ and WBS. I thought that I had made somebody mad and that they had cut me off from both of them, instead of just banning me. LOL

8. Thor

Thor Active Member

Glad to see this is back and running well. Thanks!

9. heymom

heymom Member

That's funny! Another friend of mine, a Texan, always calls me "MISSY!" when she's jokingly being indignant...makes me laugh b/c it sounds like something your granny would say if you were in trouble. "Now you've got yourself in the pickle barrel, Missy!" :)

I wouldn't mind having one day to fix typos. After the day is closed, too bad so sad.

10. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

thank you

And thank heavens we are back on-line. My nickers were getting in a twist and that isn't any fun! :yay:

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I was hoping you would take the "missy" in stride, LOL, most places allow 30-45 minutes for editing, I thought I was being generous!

I would suggest post/check/post/check
    instead of
    post/post/post/do laundry/post/post/go shopping/post/post/check for typos

If you really do get in that pickle barrel Missy...and there is a blatant factual error in what you posted and you want it corrected...send Cherokee a PM...one of us can fix it for you!

12. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

I actually had a life there for a while.

13. AMES

AMES Member

LOL...yeah, me too!...For about a day.

14. tylin

tylin Banned

A huge thank you to Tricia and everyone else who got the forums up and running. :hug:
    I still read here even when I didn't post so I had massive withdrawals. lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice