6 Years Missing - Rachel Cooke - January 10, 2008

Discussion in 'The Search for Rachel Cooke' started by Moab, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Tomorrow, January 10, 2008, will mark the 6th anniversary of the disappearance of Rachel Cooke. Rachel disappeared while jogging near her home in Williamson County on January 10, 2002.

We would like Robert and his family to know we are still here, and still hoping for news...even 6 years later.

Our condolences to Robert and his family at the passing tomorrow of 6 long years of waiting to hear what happened to his daughter.

2. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Hanging in there with you RC, Janet, Joann, Grandma, Grandpa, Elaine, Diane and the whole Cooke family. Thoughts and prayers are always with you all.

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

It makes me sad to realize it's been 6 long years since Rachel disappeared. The worst thing is feeling so helpless to do anything to help ease the pain.

I never forget the Cookes or this nightmare they've been living. I'm still with all of you, too.

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

It seems to me, having spent so many years learning about these predators who troll for victims, Rachel having disappeared in a college town, in a community near a college, that's one likely scenario. Seems these sick monsters go after young women just like this, looking for that one snatch they can make and get away with.

This killer Hilton in Georgia is starting to look like he did just this in many Southern states, from N.C. to Florida. Wonder if Hilton could be traced to th area Rachel disappeared? He'll be looked at for a lot of missing and murdered victims now, going back decades. He's 61.

5. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

To RC...

Reaching out to you and your family during this anniversary week of Rachel's disappearance. This tragic crime against the loved one of one of our own, is a case that never is far from the thoughts of FFJ members.

I was wondering if their has been any further evidence developed in Rachel's case against the man who was arrested and tied to her case a year or so ago. When it was first reported here on FFJ there seemed to be a certainty that he was responsible and then we didn't hear any more.

Can anyone bring us up to date on the state of the investigation against that suspect?

And Robert, my prayers are with you and your family this week especially,
    Voyager

6. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Rachel Cooke--

We have not forgotten you.

Hugs going out to Robert, Janet, Joanne, and all the Cookes and friends on the sad anniversary.

7. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Thinking of the Cookes today...

...I guess because it is Mother's Day and I always pray for all bereaved mothers on this day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice