Good Grief - David Mills

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

And I quote:-

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2007/nov/25/bbc?gusrc=rss&feed=media

This is from DAVID MILLS - who made a completely fraudulent documentary falsely fingeriing John Gigax as the prime suspect for Jonbenet's murder - using clearly erroneous and contradictory "evidence" and of claiming that he had mysteriously "disappeared" when they knew he hadn't.

Talk about hypocracy?

Last edited: Jan 14, 2008
  2. sboyd

sboyd Member

I heard about this Jayelles.

3. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

David Mills and his lying partner-in-crime, Michael Tracey, have not raised one finger to repair the damage the did to an innocent man and his reputation. John Gigax has suffered because of what they did to him, but they not only do not care, they have actually profited from the carefully-crafted deceptions they have paraded as documentaries.

They both make me sick.

Mills, ever the pompous windbag, is now suddenly finding principles upon which to stand? Where were these lofty ideas when Mills collaborated to sacrifice Gigax on the altar of Ramsey innocence?

Mills says the McCann program was "insufficiently analytical "? Don't make me laugh. His Ramsey "documentaries" had nothing analytical in them. They were a mishmash of lies, deception, half-truths, emotional garbage and misrepresented facts. They were extremely biased in the Ramsey's favor. If Mills truly believes THOSE programs were analytical, he's not only dishonest, he's delusional!

And please don't get me started on Michael Tracey. We'll be here all night. You talk about hypocrisy! He supposedly teaches "Ethics in the Media" classes. What a joke! Michael Tracey wouldn't know ETHICS if they mowed him down in the street!

Did I say they both make me sick?!!

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Well I don't think the McCanns did anything to Madeline....but who on earth is going to take Mills and the nutty professor seriously?

Just a couple of media ho's who are still trying for the elusive book deal.

5. heymom

heymom Member

Michael Tracey wouldn't know ETHICS if they mowed him down in the street!

Michael Tracey wouldn't know ethics if they bought him a pint in the Horny Toad and licked his boots like his grad students.

(Oh, sorry, that's HUNGRY toad. HE'S the horny toad.)

Let's start a "Michael Tracey wouldn't know ETHICS if..." riff, shall we?

6. Cherokee

Michael Tracey wouldn't know ETHICS if they bit him in the badoobies.

7. heymom

heymom Member

Michael Tracey wouldn't know ETHICS if he met them hiking in the FlatIrons.

8. Show Me

Michael Tracey wouldn't know ethics if you hit him with a 'ethics' wand.

Understand ethics Michael? :bigstick: No.

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Tracey wouldn't know Ethics since he knows the Ramseys! :bigstick:

10. sboyd

sboyd Member

Tracey lost any ethics he had when he first glanced at himself in the mirror and witnessed his Bugs Bunny teeth. It was at that moment that he said to himself, I am not getting by on looks alone, I will have to amend my tactics. And amend he did.

11. Cherokee

Those aren't Bugs Bunny teeth!

They are weasel teeth that match Tracey's weasel nose. They go with his weasel character.

12. heymom

heymom Member

Michael Tracey wouldn't know ethics if they climbed in the basement window and bludgeoned him!

13. sboyd

sboyd Member

He is low isn't he. Why is it that I never ever see anyone ever questioning him on this when they have him on tv. You know that is something that everyone would want to see. But then again, maybe I am wrong, maybe the only ones who are really aware of his character are those that frequent the Forum, etc.

14. Show Me

Hah! lolololo....

15. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Yeah, if I had his teeth, I'd make ivory-handled revolvers!

In all seriousness, if Mills and Tracey want to help the McCann's, don't help! That will make a difference right off.

Up to their old tricks again!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice