Have No Doubt, You Are Affecting People All Over The World. Nana in Brazil

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

With permission, I will post a recent email from "Nana."

Dear Tricia:

Please let me stole a little bit of your precious time. I admire you very much.
    It's been about 3 years since I send a message to you about Peterson case. You were very kind to me and to my Brazilian English. I'd like to send you my condolences and my prayers for your dad's passing. Please remember we all are here for a while, and we'll be together agin in another time, another place. Keep in mind that your father is still alive in your heart and the hearts of everyone who had the privilege to know him.

At the time of the Peterson case, I didn't read your site because I didn't like the way people were writting about it. I still have doubts about his guilty, I mean, I think he can very well be guilty, but for me, the prosecution didn't prove it beyond reasonable doubt. It's called a feeling, and I still don't like Lacy' stepfather, who was in the area the same day. Anyway, everyone is entitle to its opinion, right?

I begun to read the Ramsey case and fell in love with you guys! You are part of my daily life in the last 3 years. Let me tell a little story: when the Karr fiasco broke las year, one of my sons (I have three boys) saw the report on the news and came to me saying: "You see? You were ready to put her mom and dad in jail! What now?" I didn't know anything about it at the time and said to all of them: "I don't know what this is all about, but Mom did it and dad covered it up. Period!". They all laughed at me, it was fun to see when in the end they knew I was right.

Tricia, I'd like to say some words to some of your member, can you send them my thoughts? If so, I'll be very happy. I'm from South Brazil, 47 years old Portuguese teacher and webdesigner. I have three "boys", all grown up and good men.

I have read all the analysis of EasyWriter (which are not EasyRead!). It's amazing, beeing a language teacher can you imagine how har was to read physics in English? Delmar is simply great.

Jayelles, the alert-viewer, has a gift to put her logic in words. I just didn't like one time she refused to buy some fruit or vegetable from a Portuguese producer because of the McCann case. I never expect she'd do something like that, but she is entitled to her opinion as much as anyone else. The exposure of the Nutty professor as a liar is way above this.

JB, ACandyRose is a real treasure. What a work she's been doing all these years! Her family and friends must be very proud of her, and so am I.

BobC is simply delightful! I love him for his passion for Miss Patsy, his love and compassion for animals (here we are in the same page!) his job in the games industry and his reviews of books, transcripts,etc. I hope his dog girl Noodley Doo is ok as well as his two parakeets Fred and Ethel. What a character!

Why-Nut and his pages and YouTube vídeos are also a treasure for researchers. What a work to be proud of! Did you find out if its he/she yet? It doesn't matter, WN is a must read!

Cherokee (linguisticholic) like me! I love to read your analysis, they're so clear and reach the heart of the matter. If I lives in the USA I'd ask her to analyse my and my husband's handwriting. She's the best!

DejaNu are still smocking and sleeping? Having a life besides being a lawyer?

Riverrat, I always thought she was a brunette. What a susprise to see the pictures of the trip to Boulder! I like her avatar and her ironic comments spot on!

Barbara seems to understand the human nature very well. I really like to read her posts.

Sabrina must be a lawyer too and I think she is young. I like when she makes plans and put them in the move.

The Punisher seems to be a young lawyer too and I'm waiting for his dream to host a tv show come true!

JR donating cents to John campaign was hilarious! Does she have humor sense or what?

Thor and her dogs Sasha and Zip. I love dogs and I had 5, one of the was a Fila Brasileiro, his name was Thor and he died unexpectedly last September at age 10. I miss him very much.

Wombat and her NJ fellas! I think she is an engineer and a chat between she and Cherokee about southern and northern accents was priceless!

Heymom has a writing skill that makes her posts so easy to read. Everytime she talks about her 2 handful boys I remember my tie with my 3! Hang in there, heymom, in a blink you'll be like me now, dealing with DIL and it's far more difficult!!!

Ginga isn't around anymore, but I liked her postings.

Tez must be still smiling at her granddaughter born last July. I hope she's doing well.

Ames had a baby by now, but I don't know if it's a boy or a girl to join the two sisters.

YumYum and his "for the speed impaired" made my day! I'm on dial-up connection, I live on the countryside, so he helped me a lot. I miss him very much, he is brilliant.

Dunvegan to whom we all owe for start the whole thing.

Spade and his conspiracy theories, in which I believe.

Shadow and his FBI sources who brought so many valuable information.

Freebird, a good fighter to had around in times of trouble.

Greenleaf and her poems, her little corner and drawings!

Little, always bringing the latest updates on all cases. She seems so sweet.

Moab is the best moderator I ever saw. She must work 24/7 on the forum to keep it safe!

Zotto and Koldkase are something I can't describe! I simply love KK when she's angry! What a skill to write long posts and be able to catch the atention until the end of it! I just don't agree with her about the McCann case. KK I really love you, you are the best friend one can have. And I'm not making this up!!!!!

WatchingYou is the mother of all, the voice of reason. I wish I had a sister like her, when she talks about family, we're on the same page. Her daughters must be very proud of her.

Elle (Ella Cochrane) is a wonderful lady (luvly?) and I admire her efforts to research the cases. She is always helping the others with any information needed with the help of Little. I imagine she with a glass of a good wine in front of her monitor. She has 3 boys like me and I have nothing but admiration and affection for her.

VP, Show Me, Lurker, 1000 sparks, Texan, Mandarin, Zoomama, Voyager, Colorado Babe, Niner and the other I din't remember.

Each of you have a special place in my heart. Have a wonderful new year and keep searching for justice for the ones who doesn't have a voice for their own.

Thank you all, God bless you.
    Wishing you all the best,

Nana

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Oh my - I'm sorry Nana for upsetting you with my grape story! FWIW, I got myself into such an emotional pickle over the McCann case that I stopped posting altogether for about 6 weeks.

Also, my mother reprimanded me severely when I told her the grape story. She told me that it was wrong to penalise the poor farmers who don't deserve it.

I heartily apologise. I was wrong and unjustified and I take the reprimand squarely on the chin. I feel ashamed.

ETA - I've probably eaten a ton of Portuguese grapes since then and drank a case of Portuguese wine too. I never look at labels - it was a pure fluke I did on the day of the grape event.

3. Jayelles

Why_Nut is neither a he nor a she. Why_Nut is a GOD!

4. heymom

heymom Member

Nana, thank you very much for the compliment on my writing skill! I am glad you find my posts easy to understand. Your written English is very good. And thanks for the kind words about my sons - sounds as though you have been through some of those days yourself! I am looking forward to having daughters-in-law and especially grandchildren...I only hope I can hold onto my sanity until that day arrives!

Thanks for writing to Tricia and letting us know you are reading here. The Karr fiasco was what brought me to this forum too - hubby and I looked at each other in disbelief and horror when the newsmedia went berserk over him. I've known all along that John and Patsy were not innocent. Their first appearance on TV was so obviously guilty I was surprised they weren't arrested on the spot. But I've learned over the years that money buys freedom.

Anyway, glad to have heard from you - please keep writing!

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I love Nana already! Brains and a great taste for reading material! Thank you so much for taking the time to acknowledge our members, and just for you...

Attached Files:

6. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Nana, what a beautiful post. You nailed us all and when you put everyone's name in a post like that it highlights and reinforces the family we have become here. Everyone has their own flavour they bring to FFJ and we are all richer for it. Thank you for taking the time out to express your thoughts.

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh gosh! What a precious letter! How thoughtful of you to take the time to write such touching words. This is a gift from the blue. Thank you, Nana.

As for differences on cases, we all have them. We get our feelings hurt, and we hate to have spats with people we love so much. But we're like a family that way. Ups and downs. But still sticking together and working it out. Jayelles only came back because I threatened to show up at her castle door in Scotland for a long visit. :bee:

8. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Nana,

I am humbled by your opinion...you are very gracious, thank you. We are happy to have you reading here.

9. Thor

Thor Active Member

Wow I'm impressed with Nana here! You go girl! You have everybody nailed down exactly to a T. I am so happy to read your email. This is the best forum on the internet period. For Ramsey and anything else.

10. Jayelles

And let's face it - that's more than any of us could bear....... All that pouting and stuff... Sheesh!

11. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Wow Nana, thank you so much for your kind words and a double thanks to be mentioned in the same post as the more brilliant posters here.

Everyone here is a treasure in one way or another and that is why we all come back year after year. Some of us still have more oomph than others but in the end, we stick together and get the job done.

Now that I know Jayelles has a castle, I will be making the trip with KK. She can pout and pyrate her way through Scotland and I will help Jayelles make amends to her Portugese bretheren by drinking wine and eating grapes!

KK, we'll have to keep our visit a surprise so that we can sneak across the moat

Thanks again Nana. You are very sweet

12. Jayelles

You've got to be kidding??? Have you SEEN that face?

It starts off like this:-

[​IMG]
    But after a few whiskies, it looks more like this:-

[​IMG]

Besides, I'll never forget the last time and that poor guy's face when she did that thing with the teacosy and the air pump. WHILE he was eating too!

Never again for me....

:pirate:

13. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

:floor:

You mean she didn't do her trick with the ping pong ball? Had she done that, he might have grown his teeth back :D

14. Elle

Elle Member

Nana,

Now and again a special person comes into one's life, and for me today, you are that special person. Thank you for your very nice statement above. It isn't often that something like this is said about me. If you are up to corresponding by e-mail, please ask Moab or Tricia for my e-mail address. I would really like to write to you personally.

I did have three sons, Nana, but the youngest one died in June, 2007, and I now have two. Of course my sons compared to your own are all fathers of their own children.

You are very observant, Nana. Little has been a very good friend of mine, ever since I posted a few posts for her on another JonBenét site CN2000. I managed to encourage her to join and post for herself, and the rest is history. She has written a book "Journey Beyond Reason" about the JonBenét Ramsey case and a few others. She has been a very good friend to me. I have met her personally a few times.

Thank you again Nana for the kind words above.

Love,

Ella

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2008
  15. rashomon

rashomon Member

Nana - you go girl!!

What a wonderful email from Nana! Her astute assessment of the posters here is simply awesome - she must have a lot of psychological knowledge!
    I'm a non-native speaker also and it was quite a challenge for me too, especially since I wasn't exactly what you'd call a 'physics whiz' in school. :)
    I remember how my head was spinning from the detailed garrote analysis, "energy radiation pattern resulting from a head blow" analysis etc. But it was worth the effort, for there was the moment when it became clear even to me as a layperson that this so-called garrote-handle served no purpose at all but was a mere stage prop. And only the Ramseys themselves could have had an interest in staging a scene. The staged scene (garrote and ransom note) is the royal road leading to the conclusion that whatever happened in the home to JonBenet on that night resulting in her violent death, the Ramseys covered it up.
    LOL, I got a good laugh from that, for my husband said exactly the same to me after the Karr arrest! "What do you say now?" he said. "How could you be so sure all along that Patsy did it? That guy has confessed!" (My husband is no true crime buff and therefore didn't know that false confessions are not that rare, esp. in high profile cases).
    But I offered him a bet: "If Karr did it, I promise I'll never post on a JonBenet Ramsey forum again!". He readily accepted. :)
    But I knew I wasn't risking anything. ;)
    For the staged scene and the forensic evidence clearly implicated the Ramseys, and this evidence would not change just because an attention-seeking sicko like Karr claimed he was the perp.
    I felt a bit sorry for my DH after it had been officially confirmed that Karr was a phony.
    For he had so hoped he would win the bet and that his wife would stop racking her brain about pineapple digestion rates, red acrylic fibers and stuff. :)
    You guys were in Boulder? How many of you were there? Do you have links to pictures?
    JMO too - FFJ is simply the best!

Last edited: Jan 26, 2008
  16. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Heh, too bad Nana didn't know me in my JW days. I'm content to be the mother figure, for now.

Thanks, Nana, for a welcome change in the pace and all the nice compliments.

17. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Thank you Nana,

for your astute and loving words about all the great posters here on FFJ. The fact that my hat was even mentioned is unbelievable. I have over the years done little in the way of investigating and/or research as so many of our great writers have done. I did go to Boulder to help with the petition...and I think, no I believe it was a shock to Tricia that I would even go. I'm not one of the formost thinkers and doers for this case but I'm a darn good reader of all that has been researched and written here over all of these 12 years. That trip to Boulder was the highlight for me of this case. To have been activly involved in that way was such a great reward in itself. And to have met the others who went was very very special. Nana, you have certainly captured the essence of all that you mentioned. Peace to you and your family.

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

That's a very sweet email, Tricia.

I wasn't, but here's a thread with pictures, rashomon. And I wasn't a member at FFJ then, yet I read here when it was happening. I thought it was so exciting!

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4603&page=1

Last edited: Jan 25, 2008
  19. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Hey! Quit giving away all my secrets, you two!

20. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Nana For President

The heck with Hillary!

Hola Nana, One of my most favorite restaurants in my city is Brazillian!! I love your cusine!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice