We have to discuss this

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Jan 24, 2008.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

ACR has been putting up her brilliant "Flight 755 15th Street" pages for a year now, and I know most of us are burnt on this case, but something brought me to this one today. If we've discussed it in detail, I missed it or forgot it, so forgive me and point me in the right direction.

At any rate, it won't hurt to do a refresher because Judge Carnes is ALWAYS being held up as the Ramsey Holy Grail, and I think this ACR page has info that adds to the argument that Carnes was seriously impaired in her written opinion.

ACR has put up quotes from the Ramsey LE interviews with COMPARISON CRIME SCENE PICTURES being discussed in the interviews, sorted by topic. If you haven't seen this one, it is about JAR's/the guest room evidence found and discussed in those interviews.

There are a number of things that jump out at me, some confusing, some ANGER me. I'll start with my specialty: :curses:

Here is an answer to something that has bothered me for a very long time: the "rope" found in this room. When it got to be such a big deal was when LOU SMIT brought it out during the media blitz he went on with the PowerPoint in 2000 as PROOF of an intruder. Smit apparently blew that smoke up Judge Carnes' wahoo, too, because in her opinion, CARNES CITES THIS AS EVIDENCE OF THE INTRUDER : THE PAPER BAG FIBERS FOUND IN JB'S BED AND IN THE BODY BAG MATCH FIBERS FROM THE PAPER BAG WITH THE ROPE IN IT FOUND IN JB'S ROOM, which of course the Ramseys all DENY ever having seen. Smit claimed it came from the intruder, remember. There was supposed to be a paper bag the rope was brought in. But guess what? Nobody could FIND it anymore...? Jams did her "blank out"--didn't know, un uh, poof. When asked on TV about it, Michael Kane said he thought the rope was found in a duffle-type bag, as he remembered it. And we DO have a picture of that black bag at the foot of JAR's bed.

Well, for me, it was one of those "I swear I thought I once saw a picture of the rope in a paper bag" moments. Since we have a picture of a black bag at the end of JAR's bed, and since the mysterious "paper bag" pic can't be found anywhere, I must be hallucinationg again, thought I. :winko: The black bag obviously has to be the one with the rope found in it.

So why did I remember a paper bag picture? Where did I see it? :beammeup:

I have no idea, had long ago dismissed it as just me being confused by all the years of pics and evidence. But looking at this page today, that GENIUS ACR has pulled it right out of the LE transcript interviews with John and Patsy. And while the PICTURE in question, of the rope in a paper bag, is not here, the INFORMATION that the detectives are LOOKING AT THAT PICTURE and IDENTIFY THAT PAPER BAG WITH THE ROPE INSIDE AS BELONGING TO LE clears it all up!

Some time ago, we determined that JonBenet had in fact had her hands bagged by LE before she was removed from the house. We found a picture of her still in the home, with the bags in view. I went back and it's in the autopsy report, as well. So that is THE explanation for the paper bag fibers in the body bag, of course. But how to explain those in the bed?

Well, I thought, since Carnes mentions something like ONE FIBER from JB's bed matching the paper bag with the rope, maybe it got mixed up in the vacuuming, thought they're supposed to be very conscientious about that. But one fiber...the real world....

However, looking at what the detectives and the Ramseys have to say, identifying THE PAPER BAG WITH THE ROPE IN IT AS BELONGING TO LE, then that pretty much clears that up: obviously, it was transference and NOT from any INTRUDER, as LE removed the rope from the original black bag and put it in the paper bag, which they provided for evidence collection.

Okay, that's one thing ifrom this ACR breakdown page. Ideas? Thoughts? Besides CARNES WAS MISLED BY SMIT, who either did that DELIBERATELY, or just CONVENIENTLY FORGOT THE TRUTH. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and just say he got confused and bluffed AGAIN to the Ramseys advantage, and the TRUTH got LOST by the wayside.

(Is THIS why Wood doesn't WANT to have Smit's deposition in the Wolf case RELEASED?)

[Thank you Moab, the BEST MOD EVAH, for posting this pic.]

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-evidence-bedroom-JAR.htm

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2008
  2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Right on all counts! From ACR's mind-blowing new masterpiece to being able to peg Smit in a flat-out lie, this thread should turn out to be a biggie. Too bad Lou won't illegally leak to us...... :pirate:

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Didn't Smit pull something like that before with the basement window photos?! Have to brush the dust off here - somebody help! Something about misrepresenting the evidence pictures of the replaced window frame and the original one from the crime scene?! Part of his Power Point maybe?

4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I absolutely remember the paper bag in photos, albeit I could not tell you from where and when. I do remember it being determined years back that it was the evidence bag

Yes, I even remember the discussion about it at the time and the bullsmit that the intruder brought it with him, etc.

I have no doubt that Smit and the others presented all the information :(:(:( backwards and sideways to Carnes. Why wouldn't they? There was absolutely nobody else who showed up in court to dispute anything. This was likely the biggest fiasco to hit the Ramsey case, including the Karr incident.

Carnes got to hear what I consider nothing more than lobbyists in the Ramsey case

Smit's presentation must be such a farce that its release would show him for the ridiculous and biased "friend" of the Ramseys that he was/is.

Imagine getting to present only one side of a case? Yes, I would love to see the Smit transcripts. However, I fear if we ever got to read them, more than one of us here would have to take blood pressure medications to calm down

Once again, thank you Darnay Hoffman

5. Elle

Elle Member

Glad you brought this up KK. BJ knows we all appreciate the work she's done, and this project is one that I have always wanted to get involved in. BJ really worked long hours to finish this fantastic project and we really should get more involved in it.

Thank you for posting this. I would like very much to get involved with it.

How many times did I state "involved" here? :)

6. koldkase

Hey, Elle, LET'S GET INVOLVED! :toast:

Here is the portion of the autopsy which CLEARLY STATES that the hands and feet were bagged:

You know, WE'RE NOT CLAIMING TO BE SUPER DETECTIVES. WE don't go around trying to CONVINCE people WE are LEGENDARY for our BRILLIANT DETECTIVE SKILLS.

Lou Smit DOES. And yet...HE IS ANATHEMA to the FACTS and EVIDENCE of this case! The man simply is NOT COMPETENT. OR HE'S CORRUPT AND LYING. He'll have to EXPLAIN WHICH. He has gone around now for a DECADE doing HIS DAMNEDEST to PROTECT THE RAMSEYS, based on his GOOD REPUTATION AND CHARM! Oh, he's good at THAT, I'll admit.

But what about the VICTIM here? A helpless child who spent her last hour being DEFILED AND MURDERED. Oh, well. Nobody needs to know the TRUTH about that, because RICH CHRISTIAN PARENTS get a FREE PASS from LOU "Make it up as you go" Smit!!

Shame on you, Lou Smit. It's about time you face that you have RUINED this case and CONSPIRED with the PRIME SUSPECTS to OBSTRUCT JUSTICE FOR JONBENET RAMSEY.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2008
  7. Elle

Elle Member

You've said it all for me, KK. I can't add anything to this, other than enlarge the print. :) I would like to tack this statement on every billboard available in the U.S.

8. koldkase

Now THERE'S brilliant idea! :cheering:

9. Elle

Elle Member

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-evidence-bedroom-JAR.htm

Note how both Patsy and John Ramsey don't miss a beat when it comes to throwing in the invisible intruder. (0279-18) Patsy Ramsey - Patsy wonders if someone was under that bed (?).

Lou Smit sure helps John Ramsey along here, doesn't he, when he asks him if it was usual or unusual for the ruffle to be disturbed (?).

(
    (0502-23)John Ramsey - John thinks it's really unusual for the ruffle to be disturbed.
    As if John Ramsey would know something like this (?). Ridiculous. He never paid any attention to anything like that in the house. Would any man? Yes, Lou Smit came in nice and handy for the Ramseys.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2008
  10. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Yeah, once they had him on their side, he broke his a** to make his own case, when he couldn't even be bothered to study the real one!

11. Elle

Elle Member

Frustrating Punisher, isn't it?

12. AMES

AMES Member

And then Patsy goes on to say that she never stored anything under the bed, because it had a "low board", and you "couldn't get much under there"....oh but YET...the dust ruffle wasn't hanging right...AS IF someone had been hiding there. HUH?? SOOO...the board was too low to store items there....but not too low for an adult (supposedly male) to hide there. Well alrighty then.

13. koldkase

Hey, Ames! Long time no see.

Yeah, well, that intruder was THIN. Very.

And for such a brilliant mastermind criminal, not too bright. He got very lucky, I guess. Since Patsy said she did some more "packing" things, and that bedroom had clothes all over the bed, with a SUITCASE, no less, he was lucky he didn't fall asleep and snore. Or get stuck under the bed all night with Patsy running all over the place. He's sooooooo lucky she wasn't like me: I get so hyped up when I travel, I STAY UP MOST of the NIGHT doing last minute stuff, like packing and cleaning. I get on a cleaning jag, and as some may know, once you start seriously cleaning, you just keep running into more stuff that needs cleaning. I usually have cracked fingernails by the time we leave, from all the cleaning fluids and water.

So lucky intruder: didn't get caught under the bed. And fit under the bed...all 88 lbs. of him.

14. AMES

AMES Member

LOL..you are hilarious!

Patsy and John took every single opportunity to point their finger at an "intruder". The very thin intruder hid under JAR's bed, he fed JB pineapple, he brought in his own cigar box, kleenexes, cord, tape, and baseball bat. He spilled over JB's and Burke's collection of video tapes, he moved some cleaning fluid, a pearing knife, a flashlight, a purple bag and a cane. And those are just from memory, there are alot more things that he did, according to the Ramsey's.

15. heymom

heymom Member

He spilled JonBenet's hair elastics all over the floor, left the drawers open in her bathroom, and the Pull-Up package falling out over the sink upstairs.

16. AMES

AMES Member

And he moved John's bible, his night vision binoculars, and JB's pillow and bedspread. Oh yeah, and the draperys in JB's bedroom (he must have been hiding behind THOSE too at one point). Wow, this thin intruder sure was "on the move", wasn't he?? He couldn't just come into the Ramsey's home and kidnap his victim, he had to move all of their stuff around too. I guess he was trying to make them think that they were crazy.

17. Little

Little Member

I think you may be on to something here. Did he look like this??

Attached Files:

18. Elle

Elle Member

When one goes over this interview Ames, it's unbelievable this theory of the intruder was accepted.

Did the people of Boulder ever get together to form some kind of neighbourhood watch; checking all the heavy metal grates in the large Boulder homes, seeing this intruder had a passion for them. Nothing like a silent entry when you're breaking into a house (?).

I don't remember reading anything about what these neighbours did after JonBenét's death, to make sure their homes were safe (?). Did the Boulder cops patrol the area all during the night after this tragic event?

Did these same neighbours ever heed Patsy's warning to keep their children close? A bit ironic for Patsy to have made that statement, while the Ramsey bedroom was right at the top of the house.

The Ramsey house is an ideal house for a fairy tale. Once upon a time there was a house in Boulder, complete with spiral stairs. At the very top of the house was a large room without a door. ... ... ...

19. AMES

AMES Member

LOL...yes, he must have, considering he didn't leave any fiber evidence or DNA behind.

20. AMES

AMES Member

Who has a bedroom without a door?....Only the Ramsey's, as far as I know. And they didn't hear JB scream?? Hmmm

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice