Did the AG's office investigate JonBenet's death???

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Little

Little Member

Am I confused (please be kind :) )? Is this writer confused?

If Ritter appoints Suthers and his office as special prosecutors, it will be only the third case in which they have taken that role in the past 10 years.

The Attorney General’s Office was appointed as the special prosecutor in the University of Colorado football program sexual assault investigation in 2005.

It also handled an investigation into the murder of 6-year-old Boulder girl JonBenet Ramsey in the late 1990s.

read entire article here - source: http://www.timescall.com/News_Story.asp?id=6119

2. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Little,

HMMMMMMMM! That was the main push we were trying to get done way back in the day as they say. Our road trip in the Bit@h slap express bus was aimed at getting a special prosecuter named to investigate the case. I have forgotten a lot about the intricate workings of the case back then but this is news to me. I'm wondering what he did or when he did it? 'no sey"

3. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I'm pretty sure they didn't. They ought to now, certainly.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

They were asked. And declined to do so.

That's their involvement - not getting involved.

It was still worth our effort, Zoomama!

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I'm not sure how it is in Colorado, but I have an idea it's probably the same in all states. In NYS, in order for the AG to become involved, there is a formality that has to be observed - IOW, the prosecuting DA has to ask the AG to become involved. The AG doesn't just arbitrarily step in and take the case away from the DA.

Considering the mega egos that have sat in the DA's chair in Boulder, does anyone really think they would ask the AG to step in? Hell, no. They would have had to expose their incompetence and corruption to the AG's office. There is no way that happened.

6. heymom

heymom Member

A blatant lie, why am I not surprised?

7. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Well one thing's sure: the DA's office has neither the resources nor the orientation to take this case any further.

Not that it would matter. Let us speak the unspeakable: even if John were arrested and brought to trial, if all else failed, all he'd have to do is blame the dead lady, as another poster so eloquently referred to her. That was the whole problem here: they could never charge them because they could never figure out who specifically did what specifically. It would be even harder now because she can't tell her side of the story.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice