Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

The accusations of baiting when she is asked to produce a source isn't new:-

12-20-2007, 11:48 AM
    LonesomePolecat
    Member Join Date: Nov 2007

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Limaes
    Evening2 made a statement, LPC wants her to back it up. There is no baiting.

True I wanted her to back up her statement in order to establish her credibility in general (or the lack thereof, as it turns out).

She has been asked to back up many statements and has responded with ' do your own research". And when posters do just that, but can't find the 'evidence' that Poor Eve claims is out there, she replies that their library or their research skills must be limited OR her sources cannot be revealed.

So in order to believe what she says, one has to trust her credibility. But she has proven that she has none.
    If anything, a forum should uphold the requests for sources. Believe me - if roles were reversed and it was TWW1 or Rashie who wasn't producing a source, the others would be pouncing on them and would NOT be accused of baiting. Instead, TWW and Rashie would be disciplined.

It's just all so.... wrong. It should be a level playing field for intelligent discussion. It would be interesting to see how the discussions would go if the posters names were hidden from all but Admin. There could be no tag teaming then.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles

It's just all so.... wrong. It should be a level playing field for intelligent discussion. It would be interesting to see how the discussions would go if the posters names were hidden from all but Admin. There could be no tag teaming then.
    That is an excellent suggestion, and I am sure they would go much differently, or there would be one really busy admin PMing Whackadoodle who posted what!

Knowing her though she would develop some little code or phrase to indicate who was speaking.
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    Well, SBoyd, the apple may be impressive, but my vote goes to the stun gun marks on the dalmation.
    Poor puppy. Look how those stuns left those silver "arcs" that look like small links around his neck and chest area. I think Smit said that stun gun injuries makes you want to lick other peoples' faces too

I can't open those links for some reason
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    Poor puppy. Look how those stuns left those silver "arcs" that look like small links around his neck and chest area. I think Smit said that stun gun injuries makes you want to lick other peoples' faces too

I can't open those links for some reason
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

The accusations of baiting when she is asked to produce a source isn't new:-

If anything, a forum should uphold the requests for sources. Believe me - if roles were reversed and it was TWW1 or Rashie who wasn't producing a source, the others would be pouncing on them and would NOT be accused of baiting. Instead, TWW and Rashie would be disciplined.

You must be talking about Sycamore. So who is surprised. Freshwater ran CrimeLibrary like she was from North Korea. We all know this. I understand someone got an infractin for using the word "obviously".

One more time who the &*%$ does Freshwater think she is.

I am waiting for her to send out tapes of her theories to members to be listened to at the same time everynight or else.

What I don't understand is - if someone has a really good theory and evidence to support it - why not just take it to LE? Find someone in authority who will listen and who can get the right people to investigate it.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Moab
    That is how she gets all of her "facts" she makes them up.

Like this one, which was the same question she was asked at CL right before it went down, and she never answered (although later in the thread she says she did answer it - because there is no longer a thread for anyone to dispute.

Yesterday, 10:06 PM
    http://www.boards.320sycamore.com/im...ine=1199584630 thewhitewitch1
    Resident

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Evening2
    That's one of the sources I was referring to. There is another. I posted it at CL on a thread I began which was titled, "Christmas is Everyday" which was Bill McReynolds mantra. It's where children who wanted Christmas to be every day were compared to pigs!

Between those two sources, I just don't see Bill McReynolds loving/liking children at all. I say this based ON those sources, my experience as a mother and grandmother, and human nature in general.

Now, if it is YOUR opinion that Bill simply adored children, then you have a right to it and I would suggest you refer to my signature to remind yourself that I also have a right to mine.

But the problem is, you stated that he said that he didn't love children.

Originally Posted by Evening2 View Post
    Actually, he DIDN'T love children. He even said so.

That is NOT an opinion.

Now, because she won't answer it and has the posters on ignore, the mods are asking THEM to quit baiting.

Whackadoodles is such a convoluted POS!
    What is a POS?

Piece of chit.

Woe betide anyone who asks her more than once for a source because then they will simply be accused of "baiting" her.

Where will it end - I wonder.
    Oh, let me consult my crystal ball:

Hang on...it's coming....

"Crime Library will become a RST forum; all RDIs--and you--will be banned."

Okay, then!

Jayelles, Fresh has made it clear on CL she's entirely IDI. She had web pages where she wrote Smit's BS as if it is fact, ending with an IDI.

What do you expect at her new forum but even more of the same?

I'm sure jams hates sycamore, though. Swamp II. Competition.

As for Whackadoodles, she's simply the RST ideal: arrogant, hateful, delusional, and dumb as a rock.

That "chaos magic" stuff she and Eagle have come up with as proof of...something...in fact only proves they have their tin foil hats on too tight.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

What I don't understand is - if someone has a really good theory and evidence to support it - why not just take it to LE? Find someone in authority who will listen and who can get the right people to investigate it.
    Because then they couldn't continue to slander and libel innocent people left, right and center!

Look at Professor "Ethics" himself, Michael Tracey. Did he even bother to go to LE with his John Gigax smear before he published it the world over in his crocumentary? NO! Tracey didn't check with LE in order to see if Gigax could be a suspect, OR IF GIGAX WAS EVEN IN COLORADO AT THE TIME OF JONENET'S DEATH!

No sir. Mr. Ethics just ran with his lame and libelous theory, never bothering to ask if any of it could be true or even POSSIBLE! In the meantime, Tracey irrepairably damaged an innocent man's reputation and livelihood.

Has Michael Tracey ever been man enough, or had enough ETHICS to try to correct his malicious mistake? Once again, the answer is a resounding NO!

Unfortunately for him, John Gigax got in the way of the Michael Tracey Ego Machine and Lou Smit's Let's Make An Intruder Corporation. He was merely collateral damage in the on-going onslaught to prove the Ramseys innocent NO MATTER WHAT THE EVIDENCE and rehabilitate their public image.

Hey, here's a link to Louise Armstrong audio interviews:

http://jewishsurvivors.blogspot.com/...tics-what.html

Why didn't old Whacky get audio swamp "genius" Dave to analyze these against McReynold's TV interviews? Can't he do that and "PROVE" Louise is Janet? Or that's SHE'S NOT?

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

I was browsing the internet and I came across some images of potential stungun marks. What do you think?

image1

image2

image3

image4

image5
    ROFL!!! Don't let Mikie see this - I'm sure he'll add it to his 'stun gun mark' list!
    Thanks for a good laugh, Jayelles!

jmo