The DoubleB Needs Help

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Feb 3, 2008.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID79/275.html

"There is a tribute video on a web site, searchforvideo.com, that shows a man standing behind JonBenet. This man looks very much like
    John Mark Karr. I almost spit my coffee when I saw his face .He is only shown for a few seconds about a minute and 38 seconds into the video."
    - Justice Seeker

:wtf:

Here is the direct link to the video at You-Tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_17PwHLojU

I found that thread to be very insightful in many ways as they also cover the Patricia Letters and Suma's involvement also in that SideShow.

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I watched it twice and while it certainly did look similar to JMK, I doubt it was him. It appeared to me that he was wearing a suit and belonged there at the pageant. I'm sure, had it really been him, this would have been brought to everyone's attention before; after all Tracey and Smit would have known right? :)

However, it was a beautiful video and reminded me of how adorable JBR was and how adorable she was with her natural brown hair and no makeup and was just beautiful without the sexualization. It is still uncomfortable to watch her parade around in those adult costumes, swiveling her hips and trying to be "sexy".

Now I'm off to read the thread itself

3. Barbara

Now that I've read the thread I must say that grasping at straws for the perp to be JMK is still strong by some standards.

What is really scaring me is that there was only ONE post that was coherent and right on the money, appropriate and well stated AND THAT WAS ASHLEY'S POST!!!! :wtf:

Mame is really at a loss for brain cells, but you already know that

4. RiverRat

Twilight Zone moment there, Barb?! LOL - Ash will cherish this moment forever now....

Suma - well - to put it mildly - she has fallen before for a suspect with far less to go on than the Karr creature. Why was she one of the hand-picked to receive the letters from Patricia is what I want to know!

5. Elle

Elle Member

Instead of letting the video run, RR, you can hold your mouse down and slide it along the track slowly until it comes to this part where the young boy is holding on to a post behind JonBenét. I did notice he was wearing a dark suit with buttons at the end of the sleeve. I think it is a young Chinese boy and he is a part of the pageant as Barbara stated.

The video almost becomes like a slideshow if you drag your pointer along the track slowly. I definitely think he is part of the pageant because those buttons on his sleeve glitter in the liight.

btw there were two shots on this track where JonBenét is sitting on rope with her cowboy outfits. The same type of rope found under John Andrew's bed, which Patsy didn't recognize.

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

IMO, it isn't John Mark Karr for the simple reason that John Mark Karr didn't look anything like that in 1996.

Remember the "older" photo that was on some webpage when he was first arrested? Someone found it soon after his arrest and posted it at Websleuths but the webpage was taken down soon afterwards.

He was heavier built then - much more athletic looking - and his hair was longer. The photos of him when he was arrested showed a gaunt, shadow of his former self.

The male image in the pageant photo looks like John Mark Karr nowadays.

7. RiverRat

I HATE those pictures with the rope surrounding her!

8. RiverRat

Thank You!!! My thoughts exactly!

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I agree that I can see the "likeness" as well. No wonder a little head would get all hot and bothered by it.

But it's hard to imagine that NO ONE among the adults who coordinated and/or had their child participate in that particular pageant would remember Karr after all the press on him. JonBenet obviously won a crown and would have been remembered by those who participated, as well, especially after the 10 years of press on her murder.

So to believe this is Karr, one has to believe that a man dressed in a tux, on the stage handling the trophies obviously at the time of awards being handed out and therefore employed by the pageant organizers, was somehow so forgotten that when his worldwide video confession was played non-stop for weeks, dozens of people did not make the connection. We're talking about pageant people who probably know a great deal about the murder and have since it happened, no less, since their world was heavily impacted by it, as well as their children actually competed with JonBenet.

Well, it's easy enough to check out. JonBenet's ribbon has "CO" on it, so it was obviously a Colorado pageant which she won. The date should be easy to nail. The pageant organizers should be easy for Smit to contact, therefore, and surely someone can remember what this guy's name is/was, info should be easy enough to find, and then he can be found and his story checked out. If it's Karr, that shouldn't be hard to prove at all.

So I guess the swamp queen should be able to call Smit and nail this down PDQ. She never tires of bragging about how she "clears" suspects, so I'm sure she'll jump on this! :yes:

10. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Barbara,

I have to agree with you on the contrast between the photos of JB at play so to speak and her pagent photos. She is so cute in the play photos. I love one of her in shorts on a wooden sidewalk area where she turns her back on the camera and walks away. Her pagent photos are so creepy now what with her pretending to be an adult. Shame of her parents for permitting any of that nonsense. Oh yeah those were just a few weekends right? Each of those costums had to cost big bucks. Ugh!

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I noticed that as well, Elle. I believe that the FBI could take those pictures and find a rope end in there somewhere by blowing them up with little distortion. If there was a match to the taped rope ends on the rope found in JAR's room, that would solve that problem, wouldn't it?

12. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, it would KK, even although it has no relation to the white flat cord on the fake garrote.

P.S. I also feel the person behind JonBenét is very young

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2008
  13. rashomon

rashomon Member

It is heartbreaking to see the stark contrast between JonBenet playing carefree like any other normal kid and her being paraded around on stage at those pageants.
    Each time I see the pageant pictures with JonBenet doing those seductive poses I get the feeling that this poor child may indeed have been the victim of chronic sexual abuse, and that something far more sinister than mere rage over bedwetting was the reason for her violent death.

14. Jayelles

I found more of that clip on YouTube. The "Man" whom people are saying looks like John Mark Karr is wearing a dark coloured sparkly jacket with what looks like a white BLOUSE underneath. It looks like he/she is perhaps the emcee for the pageant.

He/she is also wearing either a sparkly bracelet or watch on his/her right hand.

I looked at various still frames of the video and the person looks Asian to me (or perhaps Hawaian).

In a longer version of the clip, JonBenet walks forward and is looking towards this person. Then the person hands something to her and she smiles. Then a woman appears from the right of the screen and places a crown on JonBenet's head. Then the mytery man/woman walks behind Jonbenet and that begins the clip which is posted at the doubeBB.

There is a big cardboard character on the stage which looks like it could be a gingerbread man in a tuxedo.

15. heymom

heymom Member

I agree. There is a certain point where JonBenet becomes more of a child-woman than a young girl that age should be. I haven't figured out how old she was, but I would bet that if we could get enough of her early photos, along with all the pageant photos, we could tell right about the age where she was sexually abused.

She was innocent until maybe...age 4? After that - not so much.

16. Elle

Elle Member

Could you please elaborate a bit more on your knowledge here? I remember reading her dancing instructor stated she did not teach JonBenét those provocative moves. I believe it was Patsy who was responsible.

17. Jayelles

With regard to the pageant video that the DoubleBB are speculating about - here are some more captured images.

The DoubleBB are saying that the person is wearing gloves - and speculating that this is suspicious. IMO, the person is not wearing gloves.

The DoubleBB are also debating which pageant this is. Some of them claim it to be the the Sunburst Pageant in Atlanta and are suggesting that this "proves" JMK could have had contact with JBR since he lived in ATlanta. However, KK (or someone?) said - her sash has the letters "Co" on it - and this would suggest that the pageant took place in COlorado - thus significantly reducing the possibility that JMK is the person in the video. One of the DoubleBB mob suggests that the Pageant might be a national event and the sash is just to identify JonBenet as a COlorado participant. However, she is not wearing the sash in the longer video I found. This video shows the portion immediately prior to the "John Mark Karr" person's appearance. As I stated above, the longer video shows JonBenet moving forward and looking off to her right (left to us). The mystery person then appears to hand something to her (or take something from her). She is not wearing either a crown or a sash at this point. There is then a short gap after which the video posted at the DoubleBB seems to pick up the scene and by now Jonbenet is wearing a crown AND a sash with the letters "Co" on it. I therefore think this pageant is a Colorado one.

Note the images below - image number 3 shows the mystery person wearing some sort of bracelet or watch.

Attached Files:

18. Jayelles

This one is actually the first image in the sequence and it shows JonBenet NOT wearing a crown or sash and it shows the mystery person's sparkly jacket and "blouse". This is where the mystery person is either giving someto JBR or taking something from her:-

Attached Files:

19. Barbara

Whomever it is, apparently belongs there. If it were in fact JMK, I am quite sure that he'd be remembered.

But we are talking about grasping straws at the BB. They have truly run out of conversation

20. Jayelles

Here is a better picture of the "gingerbread man" in the background of the pageant. It is like a Gollie doll (not sure what these would be called in the US). Robertson's jam used to have them on the jar.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice