JBR board at CrimeLibrary

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JC, Feb 24, 2008.

1. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

After what was posted there over the past day or so, I can't say it hurts my feelings to see that board is gone.

2. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

One by one they will all go away except FFJ and WS. All the FFJ posters will eventually have to use robotics to type as we will all be too old and feable to manage on our own. WS will always attract adolescents who are baffled by Karr. Other boards will pop up from time to time for the ignorant who wouldn't know a mystery from the back of their Cap'n Crunch box. Eventually JonBenet will only be known from the tabs that will claim she was abducted by aliens and is being used as a brood mare for Elvis in another galaxy.

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Well it has been unmoderated for nearly two months and those with zero self-control were using it as a toilet so it was in a bit of a mess.

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Someone flushed it away.......

5. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I totally agree with what sboyd posted on our topix misinformation thread.

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Evening2 has been mentally unstable when it comes to this case for some time. She makes connections worthy of a citizen of Planet SuRztuN to support her theory of the murder. Her snotty attitude towards those who aren't RST and particulaly her attacks on Jayelles and others posting at CL ensured that discussion would be unpleasant and end in flames.

So obviously E2 has no care for getting to the truth of the murder, just for libeling innocent people, including the author Louise Armstrong who is totally unrelated to this case in any way except in E2's "chaos magic" mind. Armstrong might not be happy to know she's being accused of being a child molesting killer by Whackadoodles.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2008
  7. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

She is making less and less sense all the time. Some of her posts sound almost maniacal.

8. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Well, now I can say it:

That one's crazy!

And Athena wasn't much better. I had so much more to say to her, all of it rotten!

9. koldkase

Yeah, Evening2 and Eagle now apparently have joined Mikie in the psychic abilities department. They can make connections between unrelated people, events, and comments often fabricated--by simply THINKING OF THEM!! And they call it CHAOS MAGIC!!

Hey, maybe they're on to something!

Concentrate...FOCUS.... Uewaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh....

I'm going to call my best friend Bill Gates and tell him to send me a HUGE check for services unrendered. I didn't earn it, I don't deserve it, BUT I WANT IT TO BE SO! :beammeup:

Last edited: Feb 27, 2008
  10. rashomon

rashomon Member

It's a pity what happened over at CL. We had just started an interesting discussion about the DNA evidence with an M.D. (her credentials verifed by the board admin) when E2 showed up on this thread, inserting her usual Bill McReynolds nonsense with a totally false claim - she said his DNA was inconclusive, while in truth it was NON-MATCH. When the M.D. corrected her on that, Eve flew off the handle like so often, accusing this poster of having been "rude" to her. I have five-year-olds among my kindergartners who have more emotional maturity than E2.

jmo

11. koldkase

It is sad, rashomon, because these egotistical mental cases like E2 make decent discussion impossible sooner or later. There is so much we need to learn about this case evidence, but professionals who might help, like the M.D. you mention, aren't going to hang around to have stupid people attack them.

12. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Any way to get the M.D. over here?

13. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, Rashomon, can you get the MD to come over to FFJ? We wouldn't shut down the forum the minute she started posting the truth.

14. rashomon

rashomon Member

I'll ask her.

15. AMES

AMES Member

Rashie, are you talking about ElvisLives? Or did another one join the board, after I left that hellhole?

16. rashomon

rashomon Member

Yes, it is Elvislives. Elvis is a fence-sitter and primarily interested in discussing the medical aspects of the case. Some IDIs over at CL erroneously jumped to the conclusion that she was "on their side", and did not take it well when she corrected them on wrong medical info.
    Elvis has discussed with both IDIs and RDIs alike - she has always been polite and trying to explain medical issues. I have learned immensely from her posts. I could understand though if by now she has become discouraged posting on forums. CL was a very tough place. It must have shocked Elvis what happened there, especially in its last days.

17. AMES

AMES Member

I liked her, at first I didn't...because I thought that she was IDI. But, after I posted that I would be leaving CL, she PM'd me with the sweetest message, asking me not to leave. I do miss posting with her...I wished that she would come here too. (She was funny...she said that she got her HAT from a coffee mug! LOL)

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Sycamore

Another one bites the dust.

19. rashomon

rashomon Member

Sycamore JBR closed

Interesting, isn't it? The 'Starting Over' forum, the CL board, the Sycamore JBR board - one IDI nest after the other closes down. For trying to shut out the truth does have its price.
    How long will Jameson's last? :D

20. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

One of jameson's old Butts (a different case) posters had a half dozen, give or take, Butts boards closed within a week. It was crazy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice