Ramsey~~Paugh Headstones

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Thank you to the poster (who shall remain nameless) for sending these!

Patsy's Headstone (no room for JR~he's moved on) and his wife's is smaller than Beth's!

Attached Files:

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

PR closeup~~
    I think it says "Grace, Love, and Faithfulness Through All"

Attached Files:

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

JonBenet

Attached Files:

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Nedra and room for Don (although remarried, he is planning on being buried here)
    Maybe the space between Patsy and Nedra is for John~~separate from Patsy

Attached Files:

5. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

JBR~~by bench~~tree ornaments

Attached Files:

6. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

JBR ~~ ornaments and flowers people have left~~The item on the right looks like these little blown glass figurines sitting on a mirror thingie with a mirror behind it~~probably beautiful~~surely to get broken in a storm~~

Attached Files:

7. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Back left ~~JBR
    Back right~~Beth
    Front left~~ Patsy
    Front right~~Nedra (& Don someday)

Attached Files:

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh my. I expected a grand monument for Miss Patsy. With John's place ready, like the Paugh's headstone.

Interesting how Nedra dominates this scene, isn't it?

9. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Wonder how John's "first" family feels about having Beth buried in the Paugh compound?

10. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I wonder, too, Driver. I thought it strange for her to be there.

Those are very good pictures.

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

And where is John going to be buried...behind door (I mean wife) number 1, 2, or 3?

Last edited: Mar 8, 2008
  12. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

John...

...next to Beth Holloway Twitty...or did that romance not go anywhere?

13. heymom

heymom Member

I think Beth regained some brain cells - she seems to have cooled off her relationship with JR. Next victim will soon appear!

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I'm surprised to NOT see creepy Karr lurking in the background of every picture since he is their most frequent visitor. Wonder if Pam ever bumps into him.......or any of the family members for that matter or is John Mark Karr all that the girls have now?!

15. koldkase

I was thinking about "the girls" myself, RR. All females. In the graves.

OH, it would be choice if someone got a photo of PERV KARR at the graves. I hate to think what he'd be doing.... Sicko creep!

Last edited: Mar 8, 2008
  16. Thor

Thor Active Member

Just flush his azz down the toilet.

17. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Maybe JR wants to be buried with his next wife. Guess he couldn't handle being there with her for eternity- he's the one who bought the stone, I assume. Actually, while there doesn't seem to be room for his name on PR's stone, there may be room in the grave. I guess it'd fall to his surviving kids to sort it out.

18. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I've never visited That Place, but I just know my luck if I did.....he would be there and I would have to pull a Patsy.... :bigstick:

19. koldkase

Bump for Why Nut.

20. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Thank you.

I still wonder what John's original plans were for those plots. It confounds me a tad that he bought six just because they were all together and the last ones available in that graveyard. Who stockpiles graves? It is not as if he was establishing a new Ramsey family destination for one-stop-shopping cemetery visits, because when he bought them, he was not even able to buy enough graves for all of his family. Six. Okay. Here is the math. Beth buried in one. That leaves five. John. That leaves four. Lucinda, mother of Beth. That leaves three. Patsy, wife of John. That leaves two.

And now? We have six immediate Ramsey family members left to "fight", as such, for two resting places next to other immediate family members. There is Jeff, John's brother, and surely Jeff's wife Peggy would want to be buried next to her husband. But that leaves out John Andrew, Melinda, Burke and JonBenet. Was John assuming that his children would not possibly want to be buried next to their parents? Then that kind of defeats the purpose of wanting to establish a family cemetery presence, yes?

Then the monkey wrench of all monkey wrenches is thrown into the works, as we find that somehow Don and Nedra Paugh have shoehorned themselves into those two remaining plots. Terrific. So now John's brother Jeff Ramsey and his wife are not able to be buried in a Ramsey family gravesite, unless by some chance Lucinda gives up her plot, but that then means Jeff's wife will not be able to rest by his side for eternity, and Lucinda will not be able to rest by her own daughter Beth. Naturally, this also means that John Andrew, Melinda, her husband or children, Burke, none of the Paugh family, Pam or Polly or Polly's husband or children or Don's new wife, none of them will be able to be part of the family.

Let us say that it does not matter. A body is a body is a body and where it is buried is of no real matter once one goes to their postmortem reward. As well, family members marry and have their own children and move away and form their own preferences for where they want to be buried, if indeed they want to be buried at all and not cremated. All right, then -- if none of that matters, then why bother to stockpile six contiguous graves with no firm plans for what commitment will be made to them?

As I say, if it were possible to find out, that would be an interesting window into John's psychology, to find out just what he had in his mind as the reason why he invested what would not have been an inconsiderable amount of money in plots he seemingly had some unspoken specific plans for that were both inclusive and exclusive, this also being the same John who was so cheap he claims to have broken into the basement window because it would be cheaper to repair.

One other observation -- now that Patsy is dead, I have a strong suspicion that it was she who staged several of the decorations that have been seen periodically on JonBenet's grave over the years. As time went by, a thing I was able to track was the appearance in pictures of certain angels and other figurines on JonBenet's grave. With Patsy's death, those objects no longer appear. Hmmmm. Staging in order to have an effect on others, where have I seen that before.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice