Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Quote Originally Posted by rashomon View Post
    A poster on another forum wrote that Tom Bennett swore under oath that JonBenet being hung by her wrists was consistent with the crime scene and the autopsy report.
    But the autopsy report does no mention any marks on her wrists Nor would the loosely tied knot on the sleeve have held if she was hung by the wrists.
    As for the other ligature, it was was not even on the wrist at all.

Can Tom Bennett's testimony be accessed online?
    I don't care what he swore. The autopsy rules that out. Livor mortis prove that she was lain on her back right after she died and was not moved until she was brought up, rigor mortis also proves she was not hung by the wrists because her wrists were 17 inches apart and if she was hung by them, there'd be ligature marks on her wrists, especially as her weight would have pulled her body down, more so as primary flaccidity immediately after death.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

I'm with Punisher and DeeDee. Why would Tom Bennett be swearing anything in this case under oath? He only came into the DA's Office under Kennan/Lacy in 2003 to investigate, and as far as I know, he never even got up to speed on the 30K pages of the case file.

Is the poster talking about the warrant for John PERV Karr? Bennett didn't know enough about this case to prevent bringing media whore PERV Karr here, to dispute the BS Tracey and PERV Karr cooked up in their "book" outlines, which did NOT fit the evidence.

There are no bruise lines around JonBenet's wrists to prove she had been "hung" from them. Just like the TWO BRUISE LINES around JonBenet's neck are SO OFTEN misread as her being strangled TWICE, by such inexperienced and misled people as LOU SMIT WHO SAID THAT ON THE TV GHOST FARCE ABOUT THE CASE TONIGHT, when in ACTUALITY the lower bruise on the neck is simply where the cord was first tightened before it then rolled up the neck as it was pulled from behind; where are the bruises and abrasions on the wrist if her body weight was pulling on ligatures around her wrist? Not there.

And you can tell shill he's a big fat dumbazz, too.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.