Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

You're welcome, Rat and Ames.

You couldn't find the "q" example (and the rest of the analysis) because has been taken off the internet where possible. The reason is that Michelle Dresbold tried to pass off the expert handwriting analysis/document examination work done by Cina Wong (as part of the Chris Wolf lawsuit) as her own efforts. Basically, Michelle copied the exemplars from ACandyRose's web site and used them in her book which came out last year. Michelle did not credit Cina Wong, and the way the information was presented in the book (and in press interviews), Michelle implied she had done the comparisons. When the handwriting exemplars in Michelle's book and Cina's handwriting analysis were compared side by side, it was obvious Michelle had plaigerized Cina's work.

I would never post the full handwriting analysis done by Cina Wong, but I'm certain she wouldn't mind my sharing the "q" exemplar, especially when I know it's being used for a good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    You're welcome, Rat and Ames.

You couldn't find the "q" example (and the rest of the analysis) because has been taken off the internet where possible. The reason is that Michelle Dresbold tried to pass off the expert handwriting analysis/document examination work done by Cina Wong (as part of the Chris Wolf lawsuit) as her own efforts. Basically, Michelle copied the exemplars from ACandyRose's web site and used them in her book which came out last year. Michelle did not credit Cina Wong, and the way the information was presented in the book (and in press interviews), Michelle implied she had done the comparisons. When the handwriting exemplars in Michelle's book and Cina's handwriting analysis were compared side by side, it was obvious Michelle had plaigerized Cina's work.

I would never post the full handwriting analysis done by Cina Wong, but I'm certain she wouldn't mind my sharing the "q" exemplar, especially when I know it's being used for a good reason.
    Well, is Cina going to sue Michelle??

You know...I have always from day one suspected that Patsy and John were involved in their daughter's death, and that PR had written that RN. But I am 100 percent certain that she wrote it, after seeing those q's (8's) side by side, for the first time. Just THAT alone completely convinced me that PR wrote the RN. I mean, what are the chances that the "intruder" and Patsy would write their q's, the EXACT same way???? Zero to none...

Quote Originally Posted by AMES
    Well, is Cina going to sue Michelle??

You know...I have always from day one suspected that Patsy and John were involved in their daughter's death, and that PR had written that RN. But I am 100 percent certain that she wrote it, after seeing those q's (8's) side by side, for the first time. Just THAT alone completely convinced me that PR wrote the RN. I mean, what are the chances that the "intruder" and Patsy would write their q's, the EXACT same way???? Zero to none...
    Cina DID take Michelle (and Simon & Shuster - Michelle's publisher) to court last year for copyright infringement. Cina was aghast when she saw Michelle take credit for her work, and rightfully so. Simon & Shuster agreed to settle the lawsuit. (We had a thread about it here at FFJ that can probably be found using the search feature).

Terms of the settlement were:

1. S & S had to pay Wong a monetary settlement.

2. S &S agreed to remove the bold "Explosive Details About JonBenet Ramsey Ransom Note" advertising on the front cover of Dresbold's book.

3. S & S had to remove Wong's work regarding her analysis of the JonBenet Ramsey ransom note from all future editions of Dresbold's book including a paperback edition scheduled for release in 2008.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool

Sooooooo, we didn't learn of these Q's from the BPD? And if not - they are aware now, aren't they?!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    Sooooooo, we didn't learn of these Q's from the BPD? And if not - they are aware now, aren't they?!
    To be honest, I don't know if they are aware of them.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Jeez Pete - do we have to do everything around here?!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Yes.

After all, the BDA is depending on Lou "packing peanuts" Smit for their detective work. No wonder they dragged PERV Karr here all the way from Thailand.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    Cina DID take Michelle (and Simon & Shuster - Michelle's publisher) to court last year for copyright infringement. Cina was aghast when she saw Michelle take credit for her work, and rightfully so. Simon & Shuster agreed to settle the lawsuit. (We had a thread about it here at FFJ that can probably be found using the search feature).

Terms of the settlement were:

1. S & S had to pay Wong a monetary settlement.

2. S &S agreed to remove the bold "Explosive Details About JonBenet Ramsey Ransom Note" advertising on the front cover of Dresbold's book.

3. S & S had to remove Wong's work regarding her analysis of the JonBenet Ramsey ransom note from all future editions of Dresbold's book including a paperback edition scheduled for release in 2008.

Oh....well good! I am relatively new here, and didn't know about this. I will do a thread search...thanks!

I wonder if we could send it to them...along with all of the other stuff that other people on this board have uncovered. A nice, neat little package...full of info...that they would already have IF they had of done their jobs properly in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    Yes.

After all, the BDA is depending on Lou "packing peanuts" Smit for their detective work. No wonder they dragged PERV Karr here all the way from Thailand.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    Yes.

After all, the BDA is depending on Lou "packing peanuts" Smit for their detective work.
    [Spoken with the voice of Mae West], "Is that a peanut you're packin', or are you just glad to see me?"

Quote Originally Posted by AMES
    I wonder if we could send it to them...along with all of the other stuff that other people on this board have uncovered. A nice, neat little package...full of info...that they would already have IF they had of done their jobs properly in the first place.
    Tricia herself was on MSNBC and spoke about all the documentation on Forums For Justice when she was speaking about John Mark Karr and Judge Carnes. ACandyRose has helped Steve Thomas I believe, so I'm positive Law Enforcement in Boulder already know all about Forums For Justice, Ames.

Don't know if this will play from here (?). Was trying to find it on Why_Nut's list. I brought it up and it played on Google.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKe2_Sn95Go

elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.