Does everybody know about this but me?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Karen, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Karen

Karen Member

2. Little

Little Member

Karen I "think" I may have heard of this one before but I don't remember if anyone said what they thought of it. It may have been Elle. When she returns from her vacation I hope she sees this thread.

Little

3. Karen

Karen Member

Thanks Little! :)

4. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I just ordered it. I read fast. I'll let you all know how it is.

5. Karen

Karen Member

Thank you DeeDee! I look forward to your review but I'll probably buy it anyway. I have all the rest, why let this one go? lol!

(My sister's name is DeeDee, spelled just like yours. Is that your real name? Don't answer if you don't want to.)

6. AMES

AMES Member

From the website.

"Editorial Reviews

Book Description
    The 120 clues include 56 clues that show an intruder did not kill JonBenet and 40 clues that show who wrote the ransom letter. It details the killing and its cover-up. The book concludes by naming the killer. "

I know that this isn't quite the review that you were talking about...but, I posted this because I wanted to say...I don't NEED a book to tell me this. LOL

7. AMES

AMES Member

8. AMES

AMES Member

The Author's Website...www.jonbenetcoverup.com

I found the Author's (SAM DENNIS McDONOUGH) website. Very interesting reading.

http://www.jonbenetcoverup.com/

There are alot of links that you can click on...that give you some of the clues. From the looks of it, he has spent alot of time reading on these boards.

9. Elle

Elle Member

Hello there, Little. I just returned home tonight, and took a peek at the board. :)
    I just used a computer in the Titusville library a few times. It wasn't convenient for me to post on the board when one can just use them for short spells. It will take me some time to catch up on all the threads here.

Yes, you were right, Little, I did start a thread a good few months ago. You have a good memory. Nice to be back.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8865&highlight=Clues

10. AMES

AMES Member

I somehow missed that thread...it was at the time that I was having my baby. I must have been a little too busy to read, or something. I KNEW that he had gotten some, if not all of his info. from FFJ. Any one of us could have written that book, imo.

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Hey, Elle. Welcome back!

Now if we could only get Greenleaf back....

And Tez....

12. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

...and it comes as no surprise that the negative review is by none other than the Code 6 Wingnut hirself.

13. sboyd

sboyd Member

I think Jameson wrote a retort to the 120 clues.

14. sboyd

sboyd Member

Very interesting. IN one of the facts, it says the "police say an audible scream is heard from the Ramsey's bedroom".

My question is this. Are they assuming the scream came from the Ramsey's bedroom or did the neighbor think it came from the bedroom. Or did they do tests and the only scream that could be heard would be one coming from the Ramseys bedroom, BECAUSE if this scream did come from the Ramsey's bedroom, this puts a whole different light on the murder. A whole different light. It would mean that JonBenet was in the Ramsey's bedroom when she was hit, if you believe the hit came first, and I do.

We really need Steve Thomas here, you know. I just wish he had given us more information about say the red tee shirt and any pictures that were taken of her at the Whites.

How many of you believe that John was molesting JB?

15. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I think it was her brothers.

16. AMES

AMES Member

Sheesh, I didn't even notice who wrote it....DUHHHH!

17. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

And one of them is Jameson....

18. heymom

heymom Member

I do.

19. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I think it is a distinct possibility.

As far as that scream, we all know a scream was heard that night, whether Mrs. Stanton recanted or not. Tests by LE at the house showed that a scream in the basement could be heard across the street at the Stanton house, as well as upstairs on the third floor by the master bedroom. But I don't know if the reverse was tested (a scream from the bedroom that could be heard across the street. )

20. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Ditto.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice