Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ex-Housekeeper Says Patsy Ramsey Killed JonBenet.

http://www.rense.com/general11/benet.htm

Sorry if you guys have already seen this. This is the first time that I have...and maybe there are some other posters that haven't seen it before, as well.

This is just the beginning of it...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    By Mike McPhee
    Denver Post Staff Writer
    http://www.denverpost.com
    7-6-1

"A federal judge Thursday gave grand-jury witnesses permission to talk about their secret testimony, prompting the Ramsey family's former housekeeper to declare that Patsy Ramsey killed her 6-year-old daughter. "

Click on link that I provided above for much more interesting reading.

I, myself, did not realize that the witnesses had been given permission to speak about their secret testimony.
    Last edited by AMES; April 5, 2008, 1:58 pm at Sat Apr 5 13:58:40 UTC 2008.

Linda Hoffmann-Pugh took a real beating IMO. She and her family were the recipients of the Ramsey scorched earth approach of dealing with anyone who knew their dirty little secrets. I wish she could write that book.

Little
    No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man. -Heraclitus Fragments c. 500 BC

Quote Originally Posted by Little
    Linda Hoffmann-Pugh took a real beating IMO. She and her family were the recipients of the Ramsey scorched earth approach of dealing with anyone who knew their dirty little secrets. I wish she could write that book.

Little
    Yeah, me too!

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

This is OT, but important to me. That link to the Denver Post gave an article dated today about a New Jersey man who went missing in Breckenridge few months ago. He was skiing there with his father, and some other friends and their dads. He left a local bar in a blizzard and was never seen again. I know the family- they live in the next town, and I know his step-grandmother. The family is devastated. But we all had a feeling he'd be found as the snow melted. At least they know what happened now, and he'll be returned to them after the coroner releases the body.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee
    This is OT, but important to me. That link to the Denver Post gave an article dated today about a New Jersey man who went missing in Breckenridge few months ago. He was skiing there with his father, and some other friends and their dads. He left a local bar in a blizzard and was never seen again. I know the family- they live in the next town, and I know his step-grandmother. The family is devastated. But we all had a feeling he'd be found as the snow melted. At least they know what happened now, and he'll be returned to them after the coroner releases the body.
    How very sad and tragic. One can become very disorientated in a blizzard, and alcohol lowers your body temperature anyway, so he must have become confused and hypothermic, and then died. Only 23, how awful...
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by Little

Little
    I too wish she could write it. I think she would have a LOT to say.
    Housekeepers usually get pretty good insights into the real family life of the people they are working for. And what they see there is often quite different from the official picture the family projects to the outside world.
    Kings and other celebrities always fear that their ex-butlers, nannies or bodyguards will write books about them. For these people know them far too well of course ...

LHP says:

* A Swiss Army knife was found in the basement room where JonBenet's body was found.

* "Only Patsy could have put that knife there. I took it away from Burke (JonBenet's older brother) and hid it in a linen closet near JonBenet's bedroom. An intruder never would have found it. Patsy would have found it getting out clean sheets."

It seems Patsy used the knife to cut the cord.

Ames: Thanks so much for providing the link - very interesting article about LHP!
    Last edited by rashomon; April 6, 2008, 4:54 pm at Sun Apr 6 16:54:50 UTC 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by rashomon
    I too wish she could write it. I think she would have had a LOT to say.
    Housekeepers usually get pretty good insights into the real family life of the people they are working for. And what they see there is often quite different from the official picture the family projects to the outside world.
    Kings and other celebrities always fear that their ex-butlers, nannies or bodyguards will write books about them. For these people know them far too well of course ...

LHP says:

It seems Patsy used the knife to cut the cord.

Ames: Thanks so much for providing the link - very interesting article about LHP!
    You are quite welcome! Even though the article was from 2001, I had never seen it before.

Thank you, Ames. I haven't seen this before. Linda Hoffman-Pugh had a good insight to the Ramsey lifestyle, and the fact she was the one who placed Burke's knife in the linen closet told her who the killer was. I think her instincts were right on target.

Quote Originally Posted by AMES

Sorry if you guys have already seen this. This is the first time that I have...and maybe there are some other posters that haven't seen it before, as well.

By Mike McPhee
    Denver Post Staff Writer
    7-6-1

"A federal judge Thursday gave grand-jury witnesses permission to talk about their secret testimony, prompting the Ramsey family's former housekeeper to declare that Patsy Ramsey killed her 6-year-old daughter. "

I, myself, did not realize that the witnesses had been given permission to speak about their secret testimony.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Off the top of my head, I can only think of one pre-murder Ramsey family friend who DOESN'T think Patsy did it. And that is Johnny Cash look-a-like Susanstien, no relation to Franken. I personally think she is too manly to admit Patsy did it-you know how pig-headed men can be. But anyway. Yeah LHHP is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    Thank you, Ames. I haven't seen this before. Linda Hoffman-Pugh had a good insight to the Ramsey lifestyle, and the fact she was the one who placed Burke's knife in the linen closet told her who the killer was. I think her instincts were right on target.
    You are welcome. Apparently Patsy was no saint, either...according to LHP...like most IDI's would like to believe. Rash believes that the knife was used to cut the cord with. I agee!

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    Off the top of my head, I can only think of one pre-murder Ramsey family friend who DOESN'T think Patsy did it. And that is Johnny Cash look-a-like Susanstien, no relation to Franken. I personally think she is too manly to admit Patsy did it-you know how pig-headed men can be. But anyway. Yeah LHHP is right.
    You are funny!

Quote Originally Posted by AMES View Post

By Mike McPhee
    Denver Post Staff Writer
    7-6-1

It would interest me WHY the federal judge gave that permission.
    My guess is he had no legal reason to deny the permission, so he had no choice but to allow it.
    WITNESSES

Witnesses who testified before the Ramsey grand jury include: * Burke Ramsey, JonBenet's 14-year-old brother, by video.
    I almost fell out of my chair when reading that!!
    Does this mean Burke did not testify directly at the GJ, but only by video?
    Last edited by rashomon; October 4, 2008, 2:20 am at Sat Oct 4 2:20:44 UTC 2008.