Attache

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, Apr 5, 2008.

1. AMES

AMES Member

If you look closely at the original RN, (use the little magnifying glass that pops up on acandyrose's site)...you will notice that the RN author's Y's have a hook at the end, like a litte, backward checkmark. Look at the word attache...what we all have thought to be an accent mark, above the e, is actually part of the "hook" from the Y that is on the line above it. There is NO accent mark. In Patsy's SAMPLE RN....she ALSO spells attache without the accent mark. Does anyone know where I can find examples of Patsy's Y's. A poster on websleuths, magnified the sample letter that Patsy wrote..and says that there is a hook on one of the Y's..where she is talking about what a nice day it is, and how much Jonni B' would have enjoyed it. I don't remember exactly how the sentence is written out. Anyway...I thought this was interesting. So the RN author and Patsy spell the word attache without an accent mark over the e, AND they place little hooks at the end of their Y's. Gee...what a "coincidence".

2. Little

Little Member

That's really an interesting theory AMES and very observant! Thanks.

Little

3. AMES

AMES Member

Thank you!

4. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Great catch, Ames. I looked closely and I agree with you...that is not an accent mark, but rather the little hook on her "Y". She made the same hook on all the other "Y"s, too.

5. AMES

AMES Member

I noticed that...and she did it with a few of her Y's and T's...in the sample letter. She also put a curved hook at the end of ever single letter i....like a backward j.

6. rashomon

rashomon Member

Great catch Ames in discovering that there is no accent mark on the word attaché in the ransom note. It is clearly attache, and the little mark is from the y above. Nor is there an accent on attache in the sample Patsy gave.
    It would interest me if any of the handwriting analysts has commented on that also.

7. AMES

AMES Member

Thanks! I would also like to know if the handwriting analyst even caught it. What are the chances that BOTH Patsy AND the RN author...would write attache without the accent mark? In some of her samples, she also placed a little hook at the end of her Y's...like the RN author did. I noticed that she had no particular style of writing either, sometimes her Y's would have hooks on the right, other times, they would curve to the left...other times they would just end in a straight line like...this...Y. She had no ONE way that she wrote.

8. heymom

heymom Member

I think in the samples, she was trying to vary her writing, so it would look less as though she wrote the ransom note. A good grapho-analyst would pick that up immediately and see someone who is guilty, trying to disguise her handwriting.

9. AMES

AMES Member

I agree, I believe that is why her writing varied in her samples. Just in that one sample LETTER that she wrote, it varied ALOT. Almost like alot of different people wrote it, when in fact we know that only ONE person wrote the SAMPLES...and IMO...the original RN. (I did notice that she wrote..."TWO GENTLEMEN") were sitting to her left, or something like that. She must have slipped up on that one.

10. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I know at least one expert said that PR's handwriting had changed after the murder. She changed several aspects of her handwriting style.

11. heymom

heymom Member

Well, I guess she may have been a small foreign faction after all... :) Certainly one banned forum member believes that she was.

12. AMES

AMES Member

And she also started typing the notes that she sent to Burke's school.

13. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Oh, I can just imagine her explanation for that! "Well, after all- the murderer may have been one of the teachers, so I HAD to disguise my handwriting so they couldn't copy it and write a confession!"

14. AMES

AMES Member

LOL...

15. AMES

AMES Member

LOL..yeah, I could just hear her saying that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice