So who will bury John Ramsey?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Golden_Rose, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Golden_Rose

Golden_Rose Member

I don't know if this has been talked about or not
    but who will bury John when he dies?
    Who is left of his family?
    I know his mother and father died
    I think there's John Andrew, Melinda and Burke
    am I missing anyone?
    :cand:

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Colorado, if there is any justice ever to be had in this murder.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

:fingers: :pray: :bow:

4. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Well, I'd pop for a Viking funeral. Put him on a raft on Lake Michigan and we can all shoot flaming arrows at him.

Either that, or Satan will just come up and get him personally. Seeing as how they're friends and all...

5. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Well, there are his

children and I think his brother is still living. He may also have cousins somewhere that we don't hear about.

6. AMES

AMES Member

Amen to that!

7. JoeJame

JoeJame member

I can only hope he buried himself the day JonBenet was murdered. Do I think that is likely? Not by his outside appearance....but I do hope he has suffered in some way this entire time. It is easy, I'm pretty sure to push things aside when you can remain preoccupied in this earthly life....but the conscience, I think this can be another story while we are here and when we leave. I have to wonder, what does he believe about the afterlife?

8. AMES

AMES Member

OT....but, I see that you live 30 miles from the Oklahoma City bombing. My husband, works for the government, and he taught a class full of government employees there in Oklahoma city, not long after the bombing. For alot of them, it was their first day back at work after the incident. One of them told the story of how he was in a buidling, not far from the blast...and he just happened to be looking out the window, during the explosion. It knocked the coffee cup that he was holding out of his hand. Also, alot of those people in my husband's class had lost children, that were in the daycare center of the Federal Building, at the time of the blast. We went back and visited about five years after it happened. So SAD!!!

9. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Do we really have to wait? :did:

10. JoeJame

JoeJame member

First time I've been on here in a bit AMES...but yes it was so sad. I remember the smell...not meaning to be gross. But as I drove to work on a nearby interstate during that time that was pretty far away.....I remember the smell.

11. sboyd

sboyd Member

Don't children usually bury their parents. :fishslap:

12. AMES

AMES Member

And sad to say also...that that smell will probably be with you until the day you die!!!

13. AMES

AMES Member

Not if you're a Ramsey!

14. Midnight_Wolf

Midnight_Wolf Member

I am sure his children will bury him, just like my children will bury me. What a strange question.

15. AMES

AMES Member

That's true...he DOES have two children left, doesn't he?

16. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

LOL - I keep having this urge to blurt out "Well, give me a shovel" everytime this thread comes up! But, I agree.....John has plenty of family members left to ensure that the poor thing won't be just laying around somewhere.

17. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

:floor: LOL RR, me too. Every time I see the title of this thread, I supress my "I WILL" outburst.

I'm sure somebody must have a dirty basement to keep him in until they make the arrangements!

18. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I still say they just put his head on a stick and call it a day.

19. AMES

AMES Member

(Insert smiley with raised hand)...ME, ME PICK ME!!! But, do I have to wait until after he dies?? :fishslap:

20. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Sadly, yes. I had to bury my beloved Mom just this week. Her spirit now soars with the gods.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice