Georgia resident, John Ramsey, plans to run (again) for election in Michigan!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Little

Little Member

read entire story here - Source: http://www.mlive.com/newsflash/index.ssf?/base/politics-1/120725337856090.xml&storylist=newsmichigan

Well, I can see why he would need it to be part-time seeing as how he has to fulfill his promise to find JonBent's killer, which we can see takes up a great amount of his time ya know.

Little

2. Little

Little Member

Race for 105th expands, Jeff Garfield and John Ramsey candidates 4 and 5

read entire article here - source: http://www.petoskeynews.com/articles/2008/04/03/news/doc47f54128e7883745321973.txt

Well now seriously John, do you really think you have a snowball's chance of winning if these good people get to know you?

Little

3. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

As this year's Presidential campaign is showing, the public has a voracious taste for all the candidate information they can absorb, and the supportramseytruth.com project is positioned right in the sweet spot to attract and disseminate that information. I would say that the first sore spot John can be hit in is his inability to keep promises he makes. The best, most obvious. and most documentable example is going to be his various foundations. There are going to be many Michigan voters who had no interest in the Ramsey foundations when they were brought up in the context of the case itself, but as a measure of how John says one thing ("I am so generous, I am so compassionate, I have only the interest of protecting children at heart") and does another ("I file paperwork, throw around some lip service about doing good, then bail on the whole charitable-works thing because it's boring as heck and puts no gas in my plane's tank"), the voters will see that they cannot trust this guy to handle their precious tax dollars, let alone help them make more money in a stressed economy.

4. AMES

AMES Member

5. AMES

AMES Member

6. Little

Little Member

7. AMES

AMES Member

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

9. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Maybe he feels he has a better shot now that PR is dead. She always seemed a little ditsy and unfocused; regardless of whether JR realized it or not, many people thought she had something to do with her daughter's death, even if they didn't know the details of the case and hadn't followed it.
    Can't believe he came in second....

10. Little

Little Member

One of my favorite reads his last run was the names of the people who donated. It's like a who's the most clueless list.

Little

11. AMES

AMES Member

"Last time, I noticed that each county has a propensity to vote for candidate from their county,†added Ramsey. “I think you just have to spend a lot of time in every county getting to know the people and letting them get to know you.â€

And these people should run, RUN as fast as they can in the other direction!

12. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Is that list available anywhere online? It would be quite entertaining to read it. I wonder what his Charlevoix neighbors think of think of the R case? I haven't heard much about that, nor much about their former Atlanta friends.

13. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Give this link a shot. Then look at the links that have CS in their title (for Campaign Statement). From there, you can pick up the pdfs or the online formatted lists. Just click on things and you will find good stuff to look at.

http://miboecfr.nictusa.com/cgi-bin/cfr/com_det.cgi?com_id=511841

14. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Thanks! I was able to pull up three pages of donors for John Ramsey.

15. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

LOL - couldn't agree more!

16. Karen

Karen Member

I think this is awesome news! This case has been stale for a long time. Now once again a Ramsey is going to put himself in the spotlight and undergo some scrutiny. Now maybe we'll have some new things to talk about instead of rehashing all the old stuff over and over again. :beat: :thumbsup:

17. Little

Little Member

Ramsey currently not a resident, must amend status to run for 105th district

Read entire article here - Source: http://www.petoskeynews.com/articles/2008/04/05/news/doc47f628591d48d156366142.txt

18. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Perhaps if he is going to run for a state office, he should brush up on the state laws...like a driver's license within 30 days of moving there! Oh wait - he did get one, well then...not sure we want this Einstein working in the government...to renew, he could have done it by mail!

Renewing by Mail

Renewing your Michigan driver license is easiest by mail; there's no hunting for parking spaces, no standing in lines, and no need to comb your hair for another bad driver license photo.

Your license expires on your birthday every four years or, if you're under 21, on your 21st birthday. About five weeks before it expires, the Secretary of State will send you a notice of renewal to the last address on file for you.

If you've moved, you should already have submitted a change of address form. If you haven't, you can update your address on the renewal form.

Your notice will tell you if you're eligible to renew by mail or in person. Generally, as long as you have a valid driver license, are not on the sex-offender registry, and have renewed in person previously, you'll be eligible to renew by mail.

http://www.dmv.org/mi-michigan/renew-license.php

19. Little

Little Member

Now Moab, you know that those rules are for "other" people, the little people, the ones who actually have to answer questions and ... OMG...would have to stay in-state if their child was found dead in their own home. Geesh, what are you thinking?!

Little

20. Elle

Elle Member

Sincerely hope so! :rs: :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice