Whackadoodles 3, et al, too

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Apr 22, 2008.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I was just reading at sycamore forum...something I rarely do because...well...insanity can get boring. (Who knew?) So there's ANOTHER Fleet White thread, and of course, they have the USUAL logic to support their case fantasies. (Eagle is back on "the anti-Christ did it" on one thread.)

But this is too droll to pass up: here are Mikie's latest BRILLIANT deductions about "proof" FW wrote the note. Notice that Mikie, bless his heart, just doesn't GET that HE'S QUOTING PATSY, WHO IS "SPEAKING FOR" FW, PARAPHRASING what she SAYS White was saying and doing that looked "suspicious", in one of Patsy's LE interviews from The Police Files. But it NEVER occurs to Mikie that IT'S PATSY SPEAKING IN HER OWN SPEECH PATTERNS. So when Mikie states this is INDIRECT PROOF that White wrote the note BECAUSE HE USES THE SAME LINGUISITICS IN THE NOTE as he did in the "episode" Patsy is relating, Mikie completely misses that PATSY IS THE ONE TALKING, NOT FLEET WHITE, so IT'S PATSY'S SPEECH PATTERNS WE SEE!!

http://www.boards.320sycamore.com/showthread.php?p=38331#post38331

Tin foil hat -$2.99

Pack of Tarot cards-$18.99

Trip to Outer Space - $100 million

Mikie - PRICELESS

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I've come to discover that no matter how brilliant our Little, Greenleaf, et al are, there's just NOTHING funnier than the stuff you CAN'T make up!

:floor: :floor: :fishslap:

Just priceless!

3. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Jeeze. How can people delude themselves like that? I guess it's true- people believe what they want to believe.

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

The Whites have been through so much. They don't deserve these Internet skanks posting lies about them.

Thanks KoldKase for the laugh of the day. I wonder if Mikie is allowed out in public or if he is kept in the basement like Boo Radely was for the safety of others.

5. Little

Little Member

Oh my gosh that IS crazy. I get my tin foil hats at the dollar store. You can buy a package of tin pie pans 3 for $1. With just a little bending they work just fine.

Little

6. AMES

AMES Member

Good Grief!

""(Note how closely the wording by Fleet matches the last paragraph of the ransom note.)""

This post sounds like something a five year old would write....duhhhhhhh.

Nice that he pointed this out though...because I had never noticed how "closely the wording by PATSY matched the last paragraph of the ransom note". Very interesting. Just yet...more proof that she wrote it...not that we needed anymore.

7. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Not to mention how PR's HANDWRITING matches the ransom note.

8. koldkase

That's actually WHY I brought this here, Ames. The RST even SEE the similarities COMING RIGHT OUT OF PATSY'S OWN MOUTH, but they find a way to deny it by assuming she was speaking in the language of THE INTRUDER! :beammeup:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2008
  9. sboyd

sboyd Member

Exactly AMES.

10. AMES

AMES Member

Uhhhh huh! We don't even have to mention the handwriting match!! But, I will anyway...LOL So, we have Patsy's HANDWRITING...AND SPEECH PATTERNS matching the RN's. Gee...what a shock!

She uses the word JOHN alot, just like the RN author.

Take out the trash, John The toilet is plugged, can you fix it, because I am not touching that nasty thing, John While I am writing this ransom note, you be wiping JonBenet down and changing her underwear, John.

"Don't try to grow a brain, John." "Don't underestimate us, John." "It is up to you now, John."

"You know what this is, JOHN, you know what this means, JOHN, you know what I am going to have to do with this, JOHN, I am going to have to handle this my way, JOHN."

11. AMES

AMES Member

Thanks for bringing it here. I had really never noticed that before. Even if FW DID use John's name while addressing him, Patsy isn't going to remember HOW MANY times it was used, or WHERE it was used in each sentence. That was HER SPEECH PATTERN, not Fleets.

Besides we all KNOW that FW didn't do it...not to mention that it was HIS and Priscilla's Christmas party that the Ramsey's were at that night....so, the RST wants us to believe that FW snuck away from HIS OWN party....long enough to write a RN, and wait inside the Ramsey home for them to return from HIS party...and NOBODY else at the party noticed it? Yeah, okay.

12. rashomon

rashomon Member

Priceless indeed. Crazy Mikie again hallucinated, seeing things because he wants to see them. Just like he 'saw' countless alleged stun gun marks on JonBenet's legs. Mikie is also the one who thinks a gang of pedophiles hung up JonBenet on a tree outside. (!)
    LOL - thanks for a good laugh, Tricia!

13. heymom

heymom Member

That's actually pretty funny, because pedophiles don't travel in packs - that's just not how they roll....They need privacy and they don't want to share their vicitims with someone else. A gang of pedophiles is a pretty preposterous concept, but this person is too stupid to even realize that.

14. AMES

AMES Member

OH YEAH....so HE is the one that came up with that crazy, pulled out of thin air theory of gangs hanging JB on a tree outside. That is WHACKED...and explains alot....as to why he thinks that Patsy's speech pattern was FW speech pattern. I think that he is OUT THERE...and I am sure that he probably DOES know what a trip to Mars cost.

15. AMES

AMES Member

Much less...hang a victim from a tree!!! They most certainly would have been ASKING to be caught, if that were the case. That is just SO weird.

16. koldkase

Uh...I should have said up front that Mikie is a very SWEET man. No kidding. I've never seen him flame ANYONE, no matter how hard we are on him. As far as the more demented of the RST goes, he's probably my favorite. He just has a few loose screws rattling around in his head, that's all. Well, maybe more than a few.

One of the first Mikie stories I heard years ago was that he went to a swamp gathering and brought a DOOR from his home with him, from his bedroom closet or something. I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!! He actually did this, because I read swamp references to it at various times.

WHY would he take a DOOR to a forum gathering, you may ask? Oh, there is A GREAT EXPLANATION for it, no doubt: He saw JonBenet's image in the wood grain. So natch, he took the door to the gathering to show his comrades. Makes sense, right? :no:

I didn't start this thread to pick on Mikie in particular, just to bring up HIS noted comparison between Patsy's language patterns and the ransom note, by none other than a true, blue RSTer. Mikie is just a good example of how far they'll go to discredit the actual evidence so that the Ramseys can be the victims and that old INTRUDER can be anyone they choose, because the RST can twist the truth until it is nowhere NEAR the truth.

That they are endlessly implying or directly accusing TRULY INNOCENT people of being child killers and molesters, well, they will NEVER get how wrong they are, because they just know ONE of them did it!! And it's FINE to sacrifice a hundred INNOCENT people at the altar of the Ramseys, apparently, so the Ramseys can forever be the RST icons of injustice. And so the preconceived notion that good, Christian parents just cannot be involved in such a murder, no matter WHAT the evidence, will shine on.

Gag. :puke:

17. Elle

Elle Member

Hello KK, am I in the right web site here? :poke: I feel I'm in another dimension reading these posts.

18. rashomon

rashomon Member

Just my opinon too, KK. Mikie is a good-natured fellow - always polite and completely lacking the nastiness of some of the other IDIs over there.
    Mikie just does not have both oars in the water.

Ahaaahaaa! He did --- what?? Unhinged that door and brought it to the swamp meeting? I'm laughing so hard that tears are streaming down my face. :floor:
    Yes, I can see him doing that. Vintage Mikie. Poor guy, his brain is probably as "unhinged" as his door. :D

19. AMES

AMES Member

Wouldn't taking a picture of the door, and taking that with him, have been a whole lot easier?

20. koldkase

Not if you're Mikie.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice