Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Susan Bennett/Jameson is illegally posting parts of Fleet White's sealed deposition

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    If you post complete lies and disinformation year in and year out, regardless of how obvious it is that's what you are doing, I guess it doesn't matter to you that honest people see what you're doing. If the swampsters want to back up that kind of duplicity, then they are not looking for the truth and have no interest in finding it.
    Susan Bennett is the classic case of a pathological liar.
    While other people may be embarrassed when getting caught in a lie, pathological liars rarely are. They just come up with other lies, for lying has become so much part of their life that they are completely callous as to the monstrosity of their deceptive schemes.

What Susan really craves is attention and power. Even negative attention is better for her than no attention. The Ramsey case gave her the unique opportunity to play a major role in public. From that role she derives a feeling of power. She wants to maintain that feeling of power by controlling everything on her forum.
    While she can't control things on forums like Topix, she can still get attention there from many people, like e. g. when launching a discussion about the play she wrote. That's her motive for crawling out of her crazy IDI Webbsleuths sandbox from time to time where she, her few IDI followers and her many aliases are more or less stewing in their own juice.
    You are right, KK: her fellow swamp rats aren't interested in finding out the truth abut the case either - for if they were, they would not turn a blind eye to her many cons. For example, they must know it is Jameson who is 'creating' alleged new swamp posters all the time.

The latest from Susan B.:

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    04-24-08, 09:19 PM (EST)

"Fleet White's Deposition"

Fleet White was deposed in Atlanta on January 11, 2002.
    It has never been made public.

I will be sharing information from that deposition on this thread.
    She will be "sharing" those parts which serve her purpose. Unless the whole deposition is made available, posting only selected parts will prevent people from getting the whole picture. Exactly what SB wants.

Would be interesting to know how she got the deposition.
    Last edited by rashomon; April 25, 2008, 6:12 pm at Fri Apr 25 18:12:16 UTC 2008.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by rashomon

She will be "sharing" those parts which serve her purpose. Unless the whole deposition is made available, posting only selected parts will prevent people from getting the whole picture. Exactly what SB wants.

Would be interestig to know how she got the deposition.
    You took the words right out of my mouth.

Post the whole deposition or put a sock in it Jammy. You know someone else is eventually going to get a copy and post it here or elsewhere so wise up and quit playing your dumb@$$ one-up-manship games. Waiting another 13 seconds isn't going to bother us.

:full:
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

©

I've had a good chuckle over the extracts I've read because, it seems to me that Fleet White used a few of Lin Wood's techniques. I wonder if he studied them beforehand? Awesome!
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by rashomon

Would be interesting to know how she got the deposition.
    So Susan will pick and choose what parts she wants to post from Fleet White's deposition. How typical. That way she can skew the information any way she wants. Taking words out of context is her speciality in trade.

Why not post the entire deposition and "let the chips fall where they may," as Susan has infamously stated in the past? What is she afraid of? What harm could there be in posting the deposition in full?

More importantly, wasn't Fleet White's deposition legally sealed? How then did Susan Bennett get a copy? My bet is Lin Wood gave her an entire file of Ramsey material. Shouldn't Lin Wood be held in contempt of court for making a sealed deposition available to Susan Bennett? Isn't the public posting of a sealed deposition on the internet illegal?

Why is it that out of spite and malice, Lin Wood prevented the legal release of Lou Smit's deposition to public parties, but Lin Wood can release a sealed deposition to anyone he chooses?

Why is it that the Ramseys AND their spin team can circumvent justice and the law in this country

AND NOTHING IS EVER DONE ABOUT IT??!

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    So Susan will pick and choose what parts she wants to post from Fleet White's deposition. How typical. That way she can skew the information any way she wants. Taking words out of context is her speciality in trade.

Why not post the entire deposition and "let the chips fall where they may," as Susan has infamously stated in the past? What is she afraid of? What harm could there be in posting the deposition in full?

More importantly, wasn't Fleet White's deposition legally sealed? How then did Susan Bennett get a copy? My bet is Lin Wood gave her an entire file of Ramsey material. Shouldn't Lin Wood be held in contempt of court for making a sealed deposition available to Susan Bennett? Isn't the public posting of a sealed deposition on the internet illegal?
    Why is it that out of spite and malice, Lin Wood prevented the legal release of Lou Smit's deposition to public parties, but Lin Wood can release a sealed deposition to anyone he chooses?

Why is it that the Ramseys AND their spin team can circumvent justice and the law in this country

AND NOTHING IS EVER DONE ABOUT IT??!
    I just asked my husband...a government agent. Yes, it is very illegal...he had a case where he needed to look at a sealed document...and had to get the Judge's permission.

Well, Ames, I guess Susan Bennett isn't worried about doing anything illegal. She's the one crowing about posting parts of the deposition on her forum, and she refuses to answer questions about how she is getting away with publicly posting a court sealed document. Instead, in typical change-the-subject fashion, Susan accuses those who would question her of not caring about JonBenet.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonb...UJGG70AUQ3R5N3

This following link is to the thread where the judge's order sealing Fleet White's deposition is posted by Candy:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonb...LUKOO#lastPost

Just like the Ramseys, it appears Susan Bennett believes she is above the law. Obviously, Susan is banking on the fact that no one will prosecute her for breaking the judge's order.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    Well, Ames, I guess Susan Bennett isn't worried about doing anything illegal. She's the one crowing about posting parts of the deposition on her forum, and she refuses to answer questions about how she is getting away with publicly posting a court sealed document. Instead, in typical change-the-subject fashion, Susan accuses those who would question her of not caring about JonBenet.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonb...UJGG70AUQ3R5N3

This following link is to the thread where the judge's order sealing Fleet White's deposition is posted by Candy:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonb...LUKOO#lastPost

Just like the Ramseys, it appears Susan Bennett believes she is above the law. Obviously, Susan is banking on the fact that no one will prosecute her for breaking the judge's order.
    All I can say is...she had better be VERY, VERY careful! ( If a Government agent has to ask PERMISSION from a Judge, to view a sealed document.. then IMO...Susan is playing with fire, if she posts ANY part of FW's sealed deposition on the internet for all to see.)

She is encouraging people to copy and paste it elsewhere. If they do and if this is indeed illegal, then she is getting others into trouble too.

There is absolutely no point in quoting selections from the depo because it only has meaning in it's entire context. jameson is a fool if she tries to suggest otherwise. I have lost count of the number of times I've seen selected quotes from interviews being used to argue a point and for that argument to crumble when someone else provides a longer quote to show what has been said before or after the original selected quote.

I have no interest in anything other than the entire depo. jameson can quote all she likes and it will be meaningless IMO. I hope Fleet White is made aware of this though. I wouldn't put it past jameson to offer "tasters" for free and to put a price on the entire depo. It would be entirely in keeping with her past record.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    She is encouraging people to copy and paste it elsewhere. If they do and if this is indeed illegal, then she is getting others into trouble too.

There is absolutely no point in quoting selections from the depo because it only has meaning in it's entire context. jameson is a fool if she tries to suggest otherwise. I have lost count of the number of times I've seen selected quotes from interviews being used to argue a point and for that argument to crumble when someone else provides a longer quote to show what has been said before or after the original selected quote.

I have no interest in anything other than the entire depo. jameson can quote all she likes and it will be meaningless IMO. I hope Fleet White is made aware of this though. I wouldn't put it past jameson to offer "tasters" for free and to put a price on the entire depo. It would be entirely in keeping with her past record.
    My husband said that a sealed document...actually does have a seal on it...and that nobody can break that seal....you can't open it...well, you can...but, its illegal. I have always thought that saying that it was a SEALED document, just meant that it wasn't supposed to be viewed...not that it had an actual Judges seal on it. I had never seen one in person before, so I didn't know what a sealed document actually looked like. For sure it is definately illegal...a Judge doesn't seal a document for his health...or just for the heck of it...there is a genuine reason behind it. My husband had to testify before a grand jury, about a case...and his testimony was sealed. So, like the newspaper couldn't print it, or anything like that. It was sealed...not meant for anybody elses eyes to see. I know absolutely nothing about this Jameson person...or Susan...or are they one in the same? I know just what I have read here about her. I do know that she is looking at jail time, and to be sued if she posts any part of that SEALED document...unless at some point...it became UNSEALED...which I highly doubt, because that is uncommon. If she wants to post it and get in trouble...that is her business...but, I would suggest not to copy and paste it over here...I am sure that it would be okay if you just wanted to paste the LINK to it though, because that wouldn't be pasting part of or the whole SEALED document.

Default An Example of a Sealed Deposition Becoming UNSEALED

http://www.citizensforethics.org/node/18996

This is an example of a Judge UNSEALING a videotaped depostition...are we sure that this is not the case with FW's??

''October 5, 2006, Judge Emmet Sullivan denied the motion of the Department of Justice to keep sealed the videotaped deposition of Robert McCallum, the former Associate Attorney General, as well as the government’s motion for return of certain emails it claimed were stolen government property."

Default A Sealed Deposition

26-7A-78. Deposition enclosed, sealed, and endorsed--Transmitted to county clerk. A deposition taken pursuant to this section shall be enclosed, sealed, and endorsed with the title of the action and the name of the officer taking the deposition. The officer taking the deposition shall address and transmit the deposition to the clerk of courts of the county where the action is being conducted. The deposition shall remain under seal until it is opened by the clerk of courts pursuant to the order of the court, the request of any party to the action or attorney for the party, or the request of the state's attorney.
    Source: SL 1991, ch 217, § 70D.