Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Default A Won Lawsuit Against Someone That Posted a Sealed Document

I snipped this article for length...but, this shows that someone sued and won a huge lawsuit against someone that posted a sealed document.

"At one point it was so out of control that I had to take legal action to protect the privacy of my family and children. Carey Bock, a woman who I believe was retained by WWASPS, continued posting excerpts from confidential and sealed depositions about my family. Though I had nothing to hide, it was a matter of our privacy which I am sure most people can relate to.

It was discovered WWASPS paid Bock $12,500.00 for her computer hard-drive in an attempt to incriminate me which it did not do. Because of her insistence and continued crusade to destroy me and my family I filed a lawsuit against her for Internet Defamation and Invasion of Privacy. After two years of litigation, on September 20, 2006, I won again when the jury awarded me $11.3 million - $5 million of this was in the form of punitive damages which is meant to punish the defendant for her actions. "

I learn something knew every day when I open this site, Ames. Thank you.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    I learn something knew every day when I open this site, Ames. Thank you.
    You are welcome! I just wanted to warn you guys not to post any portion of FW's SEALED depo. Susan B. can do as she wishes....maybe we can visit her in jail....or, in her cardboard box on the street...after FW sues her butt off.

I had no opinion one way or the other about Fleet White until now... but now I think I love him :-) He manages to respond to the questions - yet impart absolutely nothing at the same time.

jameson is frantically trying to spin his answers to support her beloved Ramseys. At one point Lin Wood asked if Fleet White recalled seeing, hearing, observing anything unusual etc on the part of the Ramseys on the morning that Jonbenet went missing. White answered no and jameson is trumpeting this as though he were stating categorically that the Ramseys didn't behave in any way unusually that morning! Of course he isn't stating that at all - the question was not "Did you see/hear/observe..." but rather "Do you recall seeing/hearing/observing ......" and he said "No".

It's also interesting that jameson has never criticised the Ramseys for their "I don't know"/"I don't recall" answers to simple deposition questions, yet she criticises Fleet White for same!

It's both hilarious and pathetic. However, I do have a feeling that this may backfire on jameson. If she ends up in court over this, what questions would you like to hear her answer under oath?
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

There is no doubt in my mind that Fleet White knew that sooner or later his deposition would end up published in the NE or posted at jameson's forum whether it were sealed or not. That in itself is 100% justication for developing amnesia IMO. His witness testimony is unique and valuable and about the only thing which hasn't ended up on jameson's forum. At least he ensured that what she got would be of little value to her!

(BTW, Candy harps on about how Fleet White committed perjury in his deposition, but it would actually be impossible to prove that. Memories do come and go. Two days ago, I couldn't recall the name of a restaurant I was recommending to a colleague. Today I remember it. That doesn't mean I lied two days ago.)
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by AMES
    I know absolutely nothing about this Jameson person...or Susan...or are they one in the same? I know just what I have read here about her.
    Jameson is the alter ego/internet persona of Susan Bennett.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    There is no doubt in my mind that Fleet White knew that sooner or later his deposition would end up published in the NE or posted at jameson's forum whether it were sealed or not. That in itself is 100% justication for developing amnesia IMO. His witness testimony is unique and valuable and about the only thing which hasn't ended up on jameson's forum. At least he ensured that what she got would be of little value to her!
    I totally agree, Jay.

I think it's hilarious that Susan and the RST make such a fuss about Fleet not remembering things, but it was perfectly fine for their beloved Ramseys to not remember ANYTHING, not even the last time JonBenet had a bath.

Fleet just gave the Ramseys (and Lin Wood) some of their own medicine. I love it.

Poor Candy, she doesn't know who to hate most in this world :-)

What is the penalty for publishing extracts from a court sealed document?

Mikie has asked jameson about it.

"Question for jameson: On another forum they are saying that this is sealed material and not legal to post. Can you respond to that?"
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Quote Originally Posted by AMES
    I just asked my husband...a government agent. Yes, it is very illegal...he had a case where he needed to look at a sealed document...and had to get the Judge's permission.
    Kind of nice to have a husband who is a government agent, Ames. I think I would be sitting waiting for him coming home every day with a long list of questions.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by JC
    Mikie has asked jameson about it.

"Question for jameson: On another forum they are saying that this is sealed material and not legal to post. Can you respond to that?"
    Maybe the seal has been lifted after all? I'm not familiar with this aspect of US law. This just wouldn't happen here. It's unthinkable.

Someone asked where she got a copy of that deposition from. Who had a copy of it? Well I guess we know who didn't...

21 MR. WOOD: You're here and you

22 haven't even bought the deposition --

23 MR. HOFFMAN: And you guys couldn't

24 do what 95 percent of the lawyers in

25 America --

1 MR. WOOD: You're so proud of Patsy

2 Ramsey's deposition, you haven't even bothered to

3 pay for it. You haven't even paid the court

4 reporter for taking it down yet.

5 MR. HOFFMAN: Come on, who cares --

6 MR. WOOD: You haven't even paid the

7 court reporter for taking down Patsy Ramsey's

8 deposition.

9 MR. HOFFMAN: All right, so what?

10 MR. WOOD: You never got a copy of

11 it. I thought you were proud of it.

12 MR. HOFFMAN: So what's your

13 problem?

14 MR. WOOD: You don't have the money

15 to pay for it. It's a frivolous lawsuit filed

16 by a frivolous lawyer and you don't even have

17 the money to pay to come down and sit with

18 your own deposition witness. You never even met

19 your own client.
    http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/05...eonEpstein.htm