Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

#9, RE: An apology
    Posted by jameson on Dec-29-02 at 09:49 PM
    In response to message #8

no problem
    I don't usually break laws.
    I can totally understand that, ya know, like sometimes we go over the speed limit, or sometimes we post sealed documents, or sometimes people might stage a crime scene to cover their butts - stuff like that. Geesh. It could happen to anyone. I mean, it's not like they do it every flippin' day!

Little
    No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man. -Heraclitus Fragments c. 500 BC

She doesn't "usually" break laws...with the exception of

getting the autopsy faxed to her husband by another secret source (Susan Stine)

getting sealed information throughout the investigation

getting sealed depositions

bearing false witness to the media regarding the evidence in this investigation and making some of it up too

HOWEVER, what she HAS done is become part of those who impeded a murder investigation along with those who committed the murder

THAT is breaking God's law!
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Gosh, I HATE going back through 11 years of MUSH in this case at this point, but occasionally when I have to do so looking for something or other, I come across a little GEM, like this one: I thought jams recently said she doesn't believe she BROKE the law when she posted White's sealed depo? Here she posted excerpts from Hunter's DEPO, which she says were unsealed portions. But seems her current story about believing her posting of WHITE'S SEALED DEPO is not ILLEGAL doesn't match what she said here some 5+ years ago:

http://www.webbsleuths.com/cgi-bin/d...m=jbr_evidence
    Hmmm...I have never heard of parts of a document being NON confidential, in a SEALED DOCUMENT before. A sealed document actually has a Judges seal on it..that is not supposed to be broken. It is an actual SEAL that is placed on an envelope containing the document....I don't see HOW any part of a sealed document could even be considered non-confidential. The seal is placed their for a reason.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Hi Ames- wondered where you were. Hope that baby is growing happy and healthy.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

[QUOTE=DeeDee;165446]Hi Ames- wondered where you were. Hope that baby is growing happy and healthy.

Hi Dee Dee,
    Just moved to a new house, doing alot of unpacking...and putting things away...and trying to take care of a six month old....not to mention the other two kids!!! I do have my hands full!!! Yes, Summer is already half a year old...I can hardly believe it....and still just as cute as a button. She actually said "Hey Daddy" when she was four months old! But STILL does not say mama...and WHO is the one doing the majority of caregiving??? That would be none other than ME! But, YET...she says DADDY first. Something is wrong with this picture.

That's quite a baby you have there, Ames. My goodness, I can remember when you were thinking up a name. Summer is nice. I 'm amazed she is talking already. This is unusual, isn't it?

Hope you will be happy in your new home.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Default Hi Ames...

Congrats on your new home and on a successful 6 months with your new baby girl...Sounds like she is bright and we know she is beautiful from her pictures! So what if she say Dadda before Mama...Four months for Gawds sake! What a smart little kiddo...Be sooo thankful that you have this wonderful little girl!

Have a wonderful time with these kiddos Ames...I know it is over-busy and a challenge but you and your husband are very lucky parents to have these three wonderful healthy children and a new home to raise them in! Congrats and much happiness to each of you!

Voyager

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    That's quite a baby you have there, Ames. My goodness, I can remember when you were thinking up a name. Summer is nice. I 'm amazed she is talking already. This is unusual, isn't it?

Hope you will be happy in your new home.
    LOL...Hey Daddy is the ONLY thing that she says though. Yeah, 4 months is a little unusual to be talking. GET THIS...I saw this on tv...this lady had a 7 month old that could READ...and in the grocery store....when she would push her cart, with her baby past an item, the baby would say what it was. At one point...and I heard this with my own ears, and saw it with my own eyes....the baby says..."Bananas.....49 cents a pound". LOL The mom said that she was always putting her hand over its mouth, because people thought that SHE was a ventriloquist, or something. It was weird.

Thanks, we are enjoying our new home..so far. We just moved out of a condo...(which we moved into right after moving back to SC, from MT)