Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Who was the judge who sealed it? Carnes? I wonder if the judge knows what jameson is doing.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    Maybe the seal has been lifted after all? I'm not familiar with this aspect of US law. This just wouldn't happen here. It's unthinkable.
    I'm not familiar with this aspect of US law either.

Ames, if you could you ask your husband about this, TIA:
    Suppose the original remains sealed, and one of the parties who had been given a copy of the depositon passed them on to Jameson, then this would be an illegal act. Would Jameson also break the law by posting the copy?

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    Jameson is the alter ego/internet persona of Susan Bennett.
    Thanks, that's what I thought....she sounds like such a "lovely" person.

Poor Candy, she doesn't know who to hate most in this world :-)

What is the penalty for publishing extracts from a court sealed document?
    I haven't been on Jameson's site...is she publishing extracts..or has she posted the whole thing?? Is she paraphrasing anything? Or snipping the contents in any way???

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1
    Kind of nice to have a husband who is a government agent, Ames. I think I would be sitting waiting for him coming home every day with a long list of questions.
    Yes, it has its perks...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JC
    Mikie has asked jameson about it.

"Question for jameson: On another forum they are saying that this is sealed material and not legal to post. Can you respond to that?"
    I am quite interested in what she has to say. I don't go to the boards that she posts on...so keep me up to date on her answer, okay?

Maybe the seal has been lifted after all? I'm not familiar with this aspect of US law. This just wouldn't happen here. It's unthinkable.
    Now if the seal has been lifted...she can post it where ever and whenever she wants...that would be a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by rashomon
    I'm not familiar with this aspect of US law either.

Ames, if you could you ask your husband about this, TIA:
    Suppose the original remains sealed, and one of the parties who had been given a copy of the depositon passed them on to Jameson, then this would be an illegal act. Would Jameson also break the law by posting the copy?
    He says yes..

below is another article that I found...regarding someone that was given a sealed document..and he posted it on the internet...he was held for Contempt of Court...and was taken to trial. I have snipped it for length..and is taken from the court document.

""None of Henson's allegations could possibly be a ground for
    relieving him from the contempt judgment, let alone constitute "clear
    and convincing evidence."2 As the Court will recall, Henson was held
    in contempt for his admitted posting on the internet of testimony
    sealed by court order
    Henson offers no evidence -- let alone clear
    and convincing evidence -- of any fraud, misrepresentation, or

---------
    Footnote

2 Nor, for that matter (and for the same reasons), could they
    possibly be grounds for relief from the copyright judgment, even had
    Henson's motion been timely."

Quote Originally Posted by JC
    Who was the judge who sealed it? Carnes? I wonder if the judge knows what jameson is doing.
    My guess would be no...or she wouldn't be doing it. I believe that the seal must have been lifted...or else she wouldn't run the risk of posting it.

Default A Felony!

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/ar...n.com+%2F+News

"Ladies and gentlemen, that is a felony. That is the only felony that has occurred in this situation -- the leaking of sealed court documents," Pirro told the New York Hispanic Clergy Association in New York.Pirro, a Republican, said she would contact Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez to request that a special prosecutor be assigned to determine the source of the leak.'

Question

Maybe Colorado Babe or someone who lives near Boulder can check with the court and see if Fleets depo remains sealed or not. If not then there is much ado about nothing. If so then hirself should be in a heap of trouble.

I know hirself is a code 6 wingnut but even Jammysue isn't stupid enough to post a sealed deposition - is s/he?
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

Default Definition of Contempt of Court.

CONTEMPT OF COURT - Any willful disobedience to, or disregard of, a court order or any misconduct in the presence of a court; action that interferes with a judge's ability to administer justice or that insults the dignity of the court; punishable by fine or imprisonment or both. There are both civil and criminal contempts; the distinction is often unclear.