Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Ohhhh, hir alluding that the Whites weren't really upset with the Ramseys is on my last nerve. If that were true, I would suppose that they would have sent flowers for Patsy's funeral........did they, Sue?!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Has anything been heard from the White's lately? Did they make any public comment about PR's passing or JR's possible run for public office? Maybe not nationally, but possibly something in local Boulder news.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase
    Well, if that's true, then Carnes' clerks lied. The court filings online also say it's sealed.

Do you know something you'd like to share? Or are you simply confused by jams' and gutter candy's repeated claims ANYONE could get a copy if they just had a couple of thousand dollars to do so? Because that turned out not to be true. Not that they ADMITTED they were WRONG when Tricia and I spent weeks trying to get the depo, only to be turned away again and again.

Wood is the only one who could permit us to get the Smit depo from the transcription/recorder service, which he alone paid for to get the depo transcribed. He not only refused, he did so rather personally. Darnay may have a copy, but he's obviously not sharing. Maybe he's afraid of Wood.

Think about it: jams doesn't have it; gutter candy doesn't have it. The RST does NOT want that depo released.
    I don't know anything. I'm not an expert in US law! However I do have the patience of a saint and I can wait......
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

I was hoping Tricia, Colorado Babe, someone would have called the judge by now.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Posted at Topix and should be on all forums:

Obviously, myself nor anyone else can say for sure

Jameson has posted what she says are partial portions of the SEALED deposition of Fleet White

Maybe it is and MAYBE IT ISN'T

Jameson has refused to state whether it is not only legal to do so, nor how she became privy to them, but again, without any confirmation from anyone, NOBODY knows whether the transcripts are real, nor does anyone know whether the interchanges she is posting are in fact, what was really said.

How do we know?

WE DON'T!

I'm just saying that all any one of us has is Jameson's word that they are the real transcripts, albeit "edited" by her for selective portions.

We don't know what has been omitted, what has been changed, etc. A lot of things out of context become different in meaning.

Just a word to the wise to those who would ASSUME that they are the REAL transcripts, and even if they are, there is no way of knowing if the postings SELECTED by Jameson are accurate or changed or even in correct order.

This IS Jameson we are talking about. For all we know, she could have made it all up

Just saying
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Do you doubt that what she's posted is from his deposition, Barbara? (I don't.)
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Quote Originally Posted by JC
    Do you doubt that what she's posted is from his deposition, Barbara? (I don't.)
    I don't know what to think. Like the NE interviews, I was soured once I learned that there were "omitted" parts that Susan Bennett decided to omit. When she posted the Fleet depo, once again, we have only HER word for it and HER word for it that all omissions were "irrelevant". We have only HER word for it that nothing has been changed

They certainly could be the real transcripts, but with Ms Bennett at the wheel so to speak, everything in there leaves me suspicious as to whether there is more, what came before, what came after, in what context, well you know

Anything she puts out there, after 11 years of Susan Bennett, is subject to skepticism IMO

All we have is HER word for everything. That taints things; for me anyway

Default Jc

If you want me to, I can call the judge..

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

This is the depostion that was taken in Atlanta.
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado Babe
    If you want me to, I can call the judge..

I did, CB ... but I guess some judge in Atlanta sealed it?

Once again, jameson has somehow circumvented the law by (by her own admission) having a sealed document in her possession. That begs the question, who leaked FW's deposition to her, and does FW know that she has it? If FW does not know that she has his sealed-by-order-of-the-court deposition, shouldn't he be made aware of it?

It's not the first time jameson has broken the law with the help of one of her cronies inside the JBR investigation (does anyone want to guess who that might be?). She's been allowed to break the law with impunity. Seems to me she should be answerable to the court that ordered the deposition sealed, but nothing ever goes according to Hoyle in Boulder. It would be nice for a change, to see her and her cohorts dragged in under subpoena and questioned as to how she came about having in her possession certain items in an investigation that were sealed by the court.

Take everything she says about this deposition with a grain of salt, because you can't believe anything she says. It is what she is leaving unsaid that we should be questioning.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Quote Originally Posted by Watching You
    Take everything she says about this deposition with a grain of salt, because you can't believe anything she says. It is what she is leaving unsaid that we should be questioning.

Once again, right on WY!! Omissions are as important as what is included and sometimes moreso IMO