jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    04-29-08, 12:30 PM (EST)

14. "RE: Lin Wood starts to depose Fleet Whit"
    In response to message #10

>Question for jameson: On another forum they are saying that
    >this is sealed material and not legal to post. Can you
    >respond to that?

To begin with, I think the members here should know who is bound by the seal. The answer is the attorneys and their staffs, plaintiffs, defendents, witnesses and court officials.

I have NO idea which of those "bound people" first released the deposition. I think it is clear others, including people like Silverman and the tabloids, had it long ago. So I do not anticipate my posting parts of it will cause any great passion at this late date.

The BORG really did respond, though. And I confess I had to laugh at some of their meltdowns. I mean, I wonder if their drug stores could keep up with the demand for their meds.

I would like to see more documents shared. But that's just me.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Quote Originally Posted by JC
    I surely agree with you both, WY and Barbara. Here's her explanation:

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02

>respond to that?

To begin with, I think the members here should know who is bound by the seal. The answer is the attorneys and their staffs, plaintiffs, defendents, witnesses and court officials.

I have NO idea which of those "bound people" first released the deposition. I think it is clear others, including people like Silverman and the tabloids, had it long ago. So I do not anticipate my posting parts of it will cause any great passion at this late date.

The BORG really did respond, though. And I confess I had to laugh at some of their meltdowns. I mean, I wonder if their drug stores could keep up with the demand for their meds.

Ah, don't flatter yourself Jams. Nobody is having a meltdown (well, maybe Candy) over YOUR secret documents. It's just amazing how you plead for everyone to share their documents and you have most of them, unwilling to share. Posting partial pieces is not sharing information; out of context doesn't give things the meaning they are intended to have

The "meltdown" or more appropriately the "outrage" is at the once again, topic of Fleet White. Yeah, yeah, I know, the truth will set Fleet free, like it did (NOT) the Ramseys when you sold the transcripts. You just once again, must contribute to the bashing and relentless discussion about him, only to invite more discussion about him, knowing full well that it will only be negative.

So, don't flatter yourself. Nobody wants to BE you, but everybody is disgusted with you, so you win; negative attention never seemed to be a problem for you; you thrive on ALL attention; albeit it ALL negative

I shudder to think of the children reared by you.
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    04-29-08, 12:42 PM (EST)

15. "RE: Lin Wood starts to depose Fleet Whit"
    In response to message #0

I feel these threads should have filled with thoughtful discussion and was disappointed to see how they were received.
    Just a note.
    I guess some people have finally realized that thoughtful discussion should be from a FULL transcript that people know is actually legit!

Threads on your forum have yet to be filled with thoughtful discussion; what made you think that bits and pieces of something would do the trick now? I guess you figured the opportunity to bash Fleet White for free would bring people running

Guess again

Quote Originally Posted by JC
    I surely agree with you both, WY and Barbara. Here's her explanation:

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02

>respond to that?

Thanks for posting that, JC. We now have documentation of Susan Bennett admitting that she is publicly posting Fleet White's depo illegally, but she doesn't care because she doesn't believe there will be any legal ramifications or consquences "at this late date." In other words, it's all right to break the law as long as you don't anticipate getting caught.

Susan is claiming the person who gave her the deposition is the one who broke the law, but the judge's protective order is not subject to Susan's own personal interpretation. If nothing else, there needs to be a complaint filed and an investigation by Judge Carnes into who is leaking sealed documents. A protective order is not issued for five years, or ten, or whatever. Until it is legally challenged and unsealed by the judge, the document is sealed PERIOD.

Susan believes there will be no consquences for her actions, but she has opened a veritable Pandora's Box. Get ready to rumble.

It is also a crime to accept ILLEGAL goods and it is also ILLEGAL NOT TO REPORT IT TO THE AUTHORITIES if it should just happen to come your way in a plain brown wrapper with no return address

What she has done is a crime; the question is whether or not there will be enough "passion" by LE to care

You know it wouldn't surprise me one bit if she is trying to get arrested, make the papers, make a "refreshed" name for herself in this case, possibly a TV interview or two, hawk her play and once again BE SOMEBODY

Nothing is too far fetched for SHE WHO WON'T BE IGNORED!

There used to be a tv programme on here called "The Rise and Fall of Reginald Perrin". Everytime his MIL was mentioned, a vision of a hippopotamus came into Reggie's mind. I used to think it was funny, but just recently, everytime someone mentions jameson, I have a similar experience.

Except it isn't a hippo I think of - it's a...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJx-uGRsiNU

(Note the title of the video clip - appropriate no?)
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Excellent Jayelles, just plain excellent!!!
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

That was great Jayelles and The Rise and Fall of Reginald Perrin was always one of my favorite shows

AND...don't know if it was shown in Scotland, but I was a big fan of Butterflies are Free and of course, I was a huge Monty Python Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    It is also a crime to accept ILLEGAL goods and it is also ILLEGAL NOT TO REPORT IT TO THE AUTHORITIES if it should just happen to come your way in a plain brown wrapper with no return address

What she has done is a crime; the question is whether or not there will be enough "passion" by LE to care

You know it wouldn't surprise me one bit if she is trying to get arrested, make the papers, make a "refreshed" name for herself in this case, possibly a TV interview or two, hawk her play and once again BE SOMEBODY

Nothing is too far fetched for SHE WHO WON'T BE IGNORED!
    You hit it Barbara. She wants to make the papers one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    There used to be a tv programme on here called "The Rise and Fall of Reginald Perrin". Everytime his MIL was mentioned, a vision of a hippopotamus came into Reggie's mind. I used to think it was funny, but just recently, everytime someone mentions jameson, I have a similar experience.

Except it isn't a hippo I think of - it's a...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJx-uGRsiNU

(Note the title of the video clip - appropriate no?)
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Oh Jayelles, you do have a way with words!

Little
    No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man. -Heraclitus Fragments c. 500 BC

I think, in light of these latest developments, Little is overdue for another masterpiece to lighten us up and make us laugh!

psst....Chero, too many commas? I find myself looking now lol

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Judge Julie Carnes is who needs to answer about this criminal action commited by Team Ramsey. So, I'm sure that we have her contact info around here someplace.......

Trust me - if Sue wants her name in the newspaper again, we can help her out with that.
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."