Susan Bennett/Jameson is illegally posting parts of Fleet White's sealed deposition

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by rashomon, Apr 25, 2008.

1. rashomon

rashomon Member

Susan Bennett is the classic case of a pathological liar.
    While other people may be embarrassed when getting caught in a lie, pathological liars rarely are. They just come up with other lies, for lying has become so much part of their life that they are completely callous as to the monstrosity of their deceptive schemes.

What Susan really craves is attention and power. Even negative attention is better for her than no attention. The Ramsey case gave her the unique opportunity to play a major role in public. From that role she derives a feeling of power. She wants to maintain that feeling of power by controlling everything on her forum.
    While she can't control things on forums like Topix, she can still get attention there from many people, like e. g. when launching a discussion about the play she wrote. That's her motive for crawling out of her crazy IDI Webbsleuths sandbox from time to time where she, her few IDI followers and her many aliases are more or less stewing in their own juice.
    You are right, KK: her fellow swamp rats aren't interested in finding out the truth abut the case either - for if they were, they would not turn a blind eye to her many cons. For example, they must know it is Jameson who is 'creating' alleged new swamp posters all the time.

The latest from Susan B.:

She will be "sharing" those parts which serve her purpose. Unless the whole deposition is made available, posting only selected parts will prevent people from getting the whole picture. Exactly what SB wants.

Would be interesting to know how she got the deposition.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2008
  2. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Post the whole deposition or put a sock in it Jammy. You know someone else is eventually going to get a copy and post it here or elsewhere so wise up and quit playing your dumb@$$ one-up-manship games. Waiting another 13 seconds isn't going to bother us.

:full:

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I've had a good chuckle over the extracts I've read because, it seems to me that Fleet White used a few of Lin Wood's techniques. I wonder if he studied them beforehand? Awesome!

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

So Susan will pick and choose what parts she wants to post from Fleet White's deposition. How typical. That way she can skew the information any way she wants. Taking words out of context is her speciality in trade.

Why not post the entire deposition and "let the chips fall where they may," as Susan has infamously stated in the past? What is she afraid of? What harm could there be in posting the deposition in full?

More importantly, wasn't Fleet White's deposition legally sealed? How then did Susan Bennett get a copy? My bet is Lin Wood gave her an entire file of Ramsey material. Shouldn't Lin Wood be held in contempt of court for making a sealed deposition available to Susan Bennett? Isn't the public posting of a sealed deposition on the internet illegal?

Why is it that out of spite and malice, Lin Wood prevented the legal release of Lou Smit's deposition to public parties, but Lin Wood can release a sealed deposition to anyone he chooses?

Why is it that the Ramseys AND their spin team can circumvent justice and the law in this country

AND NOTHING IS EVER DONE ABOUT IT??!

5. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

6. AMES

AMES Member

I just asked my husband...a government agent. Yes, it is very illegal...he had a case where he needed to look at a sealed document...and had to get the Judge's permission.

7. Cherokee

Well, Ames, I guess Susan Bennett isn't worried about doing anything illegal. She's the one crowing about posting parts of the deposition on her forum, and she refuses to answer questions about how she is getting away with publicly posting a court sealed document. Instead, in typical change-the-subject fashion, Susan accuses those who would question her of not caring about JonBenet.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/TLRUJGG70AUQ3R5N3

This following link is to the thread where the judge's order sealing Fleet White's deposition is posted by Candy:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/T2RKQKLFGIDHLUKOO#lastPost

Just like the Ramseys, it appears Susan Bennett believes she is above the law. Obviously, Susan is banking on the fact that no one will prosecute her for breaking the judge's order.

8. AMES

AMES Member

All I can say is...she had better be VERY, VERY careful! ( If a Government agent has to ask PERMISSION from a Judge, to view a sealed document.. then IMO...Susan is playing with fire, if she posts ANY part of FW's sealed deposition on the internet for all to see.)

9. Jayelles

She is encouraging people to copy and paste it elsewhere. If they do and if this is indeed illegal, then she is getting others into trouble too.

There is absolutely no point in quoting selections from the depo because it only has meaning in it's entire context. jameson is a fool if she tries to suggest otherwise. I have lost count of the number of times I've seen selected quotes from interviews being used to argue a point and for that argument to crumble when someone else provides a longer quote to show what has been said before or after the original selected quote.

I have no interest in anything other than the entire depo. jameson can quote all she likes and it will be meaningless IMO. I hope Fleet White is made aware of this though. I wouldn't put it past jameson to offer "tasters" for free and to put a price on the entire depo. It would be entirely in keeping with her past record.

10. AMES

AMES Member

My husband said that a sealed document...actually does have a seal on it...and that nobody can break that seal....you can't open it...well, you can...but, its illegal. I have always thought that saying that it was a SEALED document, just meant that it wasn't supposed to be viewed...not that it had an actual Judges seal on it. I had never seen one in person before, so I didn't know what a sealed document actually looked like. For sure it is definately illegal...a Judge doesn't seal a document for his health...or just for the heck of it...there is a genuine reason behind it. My husband had to testify before a grand jury, about a case...and his testimony was sealed. So, like the newspaper couldn't print it, or anything like that. It was sealed...not meant for anybody elses eyes to see. I know absolutely nothing about this Jameson person...or Susan...or are they one in the same? I know just what I have read here about her. I do know that she is looking at jail time, and to be sued if she posts any part of that SEALED document...unless at some point...it became UNSEALED...which I highly doubt, because that is uncommon. If she wants to post it and get in trouble...that is her business...but, I would suggest not to copy and paste it over here...I am sure that it would be okay if you just wanted to paste the LINK to it though, because that wouldn't be pasting part of or the whole SEALED document.

11. AMES

AMES Member

An Example of a Sealed Deposition Becoming UNSEALED

http://www.citizensforethics.org/node/18996

This is an example of a Judge UNSEALING a videotaped depostition...are we sure that this is not the case with FW's??

''October 5, 2006, Judge Emmet Sullivan denied the motion of the Department of Justice to keep sealed the videotaped deposition of Robert McCallum, the former Associate Attorney General, as well as the government’s motion for return of certain emails it claimed were stolen government property."

12. AMES

AMES Member

A Sealed Deposition

26-7A-78. Deposition enclosed, sealed, and endorsed--Transmitted to county clerk. A deposition taken pursuant to this section shall be enclosed, sealed, and endorsed with the title of the action and the name of the officer taking the deposition. The officer taking the deposition shall address and transmit the deposition to the clerk of courts of the county where the action is being conducted. The deposition shall remain under seal until it is opened by the clerk of courts pursuant to the order of the court, the request of any party to the action or attorney for the party, or the request of the state's attorney.
    Source: SL 1991, ch 217, § 70D.

13. AMES

AMES Member

A Won Lawsuit Against Someone That Posted a Sealed Document

I snipped this article for length...but, this shows that someone sued and won a huge lawsuit against someone that posted a sealed document.

"At one point it was so out of control that I had to take legal action to protect the privacy of my family and children. Carey Bock, a woman who I believe was retained by WWASPS, continued posting excerpts from confidential and sealed depositions about my family. Though I had nothing to hide, it was a matter of our privacy which I am sure most people can relate to.

It was discovered WWASPS paid Bock $12,500.00 for her computer hard-drive in an attempt to incriminate me – which it did not do. Because of her insistence and continued crusade to destroy me and my family I filed a lawsuit against her for Internet Defamation and Invasion of Privacy. After two years of litigation, on September 20, 2006, I won again when the jury awarded me $11.3 million - $5 million of this was in the form of punitive damages which is meant to punish the defendant for her actions. "

14. Elle

Elle Member

I learn something knew every day when I open this site, Ames. Thank you. :)

15. AMES

AMES Member

You are welcome! I just wanted to warn you guys not to post any portion of FW's SEALED depo. Susan B. can do as she wishes....maybe we can visit her in jail....or, in her cardboard box on the street...after FW sues her butt off.

16. Jayelles

I had no opinion one way or the other about Fleet White until now... but now I think I love him :) He manages to respond to the questions - yet impart absolutely nothing at the same time.

jameson is frantically trying to spin his answers to support her beloved Ramseys. At one point Lin Wood asked if Fleet White recalled seeing, hearing, observing anything unusual etc on the part of the Ramseys on the morning that Jonbenet went missing. White answered no and jameson is trumpeting this as though he were stating categorically that the Ramseys didn't behave in any way unusually that morning! Of course he isn't stating that at all - the question was not "Did you see/hear/observe..." but rather "Do you recall seeing/hearing/observing ......" and he said "No".

It's also interesting that jameson has never criticised the Ramseys for their "I don't know"/"I don't recall" answers to simple deposition questions, yet she criticises Fleet White for same!

It's both hilarious and pathetic. However, I do have a feeling that this may backfire on jameson. If she ends up in court over this, what questions would you like to hear her answer under oath?

17. Jayelles

There is no doubt in my mind that Fleet White knew that sooner or later his deposition would end up published in the NE or posted at jameson's forum whether it were sealed or not. That in itself is 100% justication for developing amnesia IMO. His witness testimony is unique and valuable and about the only thing which hasn't ended up on jameson's forum. At least he ensured that what she got would be of little value to her!

(BTW, Candy harps on about how Fleet White committed perjury in his deposition, but it would actually be impossible to prove that. Memories do come and go. Two days ago, I couldn't recall the name of a restaurant I was recommending to a colleague. Today I remember it. That doesn't mean I lied two days ago.)

18. Cherokee

Jameson is the alter ego/internet persona of Susan Bennett.

19. Cherokee

I totally agree, Jay.

I think it's hilarious that Susan and the RST make such a fuss about Fleet not remembering things, but it was perfectly fine for their beloved Ramseys to not remember ANYTHING, not even the last time JonBenet had a bath.

Fleet just gave the Ramseys (and Lin Wood) some of their own medicine. I love it.

20. Jayelles

Poor Candy, she doesn't know who to hate most in this world :)

What is the penalty for publishing extracts from a court sealed document?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice