Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Does the DNA from the longjohns match the DNA from JonBenet's underwear or her fingernails?!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Okay - just watched John's interview on MSNBC and there were only 7 to 8 lip lickings for those in the know.....
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

The article said underwear, RR, but in rereading it, I'm more suspicious than ever. It says the DA sent samples of the long johns where someone might put their hands (in pulling them up) to the lab. They didn't send the long johns, themselves, just the samples chosen by whomever in the DA's office.

What a crock.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

So are you telling me that this District Attorney truly believes that Jonbenet sat down and ate pineapple with her killer? This is some scary sh*t if someone in a position of power like that is so ........dumb.

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Default Evil

Well congratulations, Lacy. You finally found an excuse to permanently get rid of this case. The fix is in. Finding male trace DNA--so degraded that it took a decade worth of DNA tech improvements to even read a partial strand-- on "leggings" clears the only three people in the locked house with the dead child? With all the other evidence pointing straight to Patsy Ramsey?

If we start letting people off because of partial DNA strands found anywhere on any given body then you might as well not bother to prosecute any murder cases anymore.This is Rich Man's Justice.

It is truly scary that a woman as stupid as this Lacy creep is in charge of any investigation. After all her fantastic sluething skills led to the arrest of the mentally ill pedophile John Michael Karr--and we all know how that turned out.

This is evil. Or maybe she is just so frikkin dense she doesn't get it.

Talk about a boot-licking! Mary Lacy reminds me of a whipped puppy whining, with its tail between its legs, ears back, crawling back to its master "Please forgive me and don't beat me again!" My God what a poor representation of her gender she is. What an idiot.

How much did John contribute to her over the years to get her to do this? It's like she feels guilty that Patsy died in the first place!

Must be hard to get lipstick on over the brown stain....

Unbelievable.

The RST must be leaping with delight.

*When I heard the news story just now (4:00 p.m.) my heart starting to skip - I was thinking of Burke talking to someone or maybe John came forward and told the truth! Ha!
    Last edited by heymom; July 9, 2008, 4:14 pm at Wed Jul 9 16:14:03 UTC 2008. Reason: forgot something
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Default Unbelieveable

I am at a loss of words right now....This is on the CNN website:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/07/09/...dna/index.html

I can just see Patsy right now!

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Go to FOX news website, and play the videoclip on this latest "news" before you jump to conclusions. The forensic scientist Baden calls Lacy out--saying she'd made some extremely stupid moves in the past--and says the DNA could have come from someone doing the laundry.

Not one full skin cell, not one intact blood cell, not one unexplained hair. And certainly no semen. Why not?

Default Lacy Lying Again?

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news...nBenet.Ramsey/

John Ramsey needs to get his name cleared before the next election. I wonder how much he paid that dipsy-doodle for her pronouncements.

Remember guys--the fingernail DNA supposedly matched the underwear DNA in one news account after another years ago--and it turned out to be a lie.

To say something is a "match" you have to have all the markers--and even if that were the case, and I would bet my life they don't have anything remotely resembling fully intact DNA strands/markers, they still couldn't call it a match, legally speaking. They could only say the chances were astronomical that it belonged to anyone else (as they did in OJ's infamous case).

This is crazy but look for Baden to make more appearances countering this idiocy

So I'm confused again of course. I've read and heard that the DNA does not mtach anyone in CODIS, any Ramsey family member or any law enforcement or legal person, or any lab worker, (my words). So they are not saying they ran it against people like McRenalds, Fleet, the Stines, you know anybody else not in the above catagories. Do you think they have checked against all the access employess and all the friends and extended family members who gave DNA or just who she said they checked it against?

Lurker--typical idiotic reporting in that article. It was not Hunter who said the Ramseys were "under an umbrella of suspicion"--it was Beckner. In fact I recall Hunter saying he didn't even know who came up with that term--but it wasn't him.