Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

So now we are already having discrepencies. Small but there. I read in one article that the DNA was found in her waistband. In another it said it was found around the top of both legs. They either found a heck of a lot of DNA or things are already starting to be misreported.

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Karen--the only actual quote I've read from Lacy concerning the DNA is that it could "possibly point to a third party." I notice she doesn't say it belongs to the real killer.

You have to understand how tiny this material is. It is hundreds of times smaller than a speck of dandruff. saying a spec of dandruff on a pair of leggings means the parents are innocent is asinine. I mean how do you make the jump to it belonging to the killer? Simple laundry practices can contaminate anything

Default That Umbrella

You're right, Bob, Hunter never said that. I believe it was Governor Owen who put Patsy and John under the umbrella.

Lacy had this important new info in March, and she doesn't mention it until July? Closer to election time. Is Ramsey still running for that seat in the legislature of Michigan?

The Ramsey house is back on the market - could that have had something to do with it? No, I don't think John is still going for office, but who knows what else is happening behind the scenes? Or how much money has been exchanged?
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

If the DNA "someday" matches someone "in CODIS," it will have to be someone who knew the Ramseys well-enough to write the infamous, stupid "ransom note" - IOW, not some wierdo like Karr.

As always, BobC is right-on!!
    “Politicians are like diapers. They both need changing regularly and for the same reason.” -- Anonymous

Default Thanks, heymom.

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    The Ramsey house is back on the market - could that have had something to do with it? No, I don't think John is still going for office, but who knows what else is happening behind the scenes? Or how much money has been exchanged?

I did some googling and it looks like Old Lizard Lips couldn't prove Michigan residency to get on the ballot. I don't know what Lacy's motivation can be in pushing her propaganda piece, but money is always a great motivator.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

WTF???????

Ok, I am out of retirement.

Working on a rebuttle now. Standby. We will get the truth out don't worry.

Tricia
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Quote Originally Posted by LurkerXIV View Post
    You're right, Bob, Hunter never said that. I believe it was Governor Owen who put Patsy and John under the umbrella.

Lacy had this important new info in March, and she doesn't mention it until July? Closer to election time. Is Ramsey still running for that seat in the legislature of Michigan?
    Mark Beckner started the famous umbrella quote.

Quote Originally Posted by tricia View Post
    wtf???????

Ok, i am out of retirement.

Working on a rebuttle now. Standby. We will get the truth out don't worry.

Tricia
    where have you beeeen? We needed you!!!

"could you fix this for us?"

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Quote Originally Posted by why_nut View Post
    i just posted on the kusa comments section something to that effect. The underwear touched the longjohns. Touch dna analysis is sensitive enough at this time to pick up a transference between those two items. But if the boulder investigation is going to be all dna-gung-ho about the case now, then show me that the same dna is on the ligature, paintbrush handle, tape, rope in john andrew's room, the white blanket, jonbenet's shirt, the flashlight, the baseball bat, the broken glass pane, the spoon, and the bowl, and maybe we have something to chew on.
    brillant.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Quote Originally Posted by LurkerXIV View Post
    I did some googling and it looks like Old Lizard Lips couldn't prove Michigan residency to get on the ballot. I don't know what Lacy's motivation can be in pushing her propaganda piece, but money is always a great motivator.

Besides that, Kevin Elsenheimer decided at the last minute to run for re-election, and John knew he couldn't beat him. Elsenheimer has done too good of a job and is too well like for Lizard Lips to even stand a chance an unseating him.

But make no mistake about it, this was Lacy's parting gift to the Ramseys. She was going to clear them come hell or high water before she left office, even if she had to invent an intruder or screw with DNA she doesn't understand.

One more question - why is there none of this male DNA on anything else the intruder supposedly touched? Were they wearing gloves? If so, why weren't they wearing the gloves when they allegedly left less than microscopic bits of DNA on the panties and longjohns.

I honestly don't know how Mary Lacy passed the bar exam. She is so bereft of intelligence, logic and critical thinking skills, and so obsessed with clearing the Ramseys, it's pathetic. Anyone with a brain in their head, including Dr. Michael Baden, can see the holes in Lacy's clearing of the Ramseys. The unfortunate truth is the media doesn't ask questions, it only repeats the garbage it hears.

I hope every DNA expert out there goes on TV and makes hash out of Lacy's premature and idiotic conclusions.