Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    My S-I-L's father (who worked in the FBI Labs in DC) told me years ago that the most "compelling evidence" in the JBR case is the "ransom note." IMHO, this is still true even with the finding of this "new scientific evidence."
    So true, Shadow. The ransom note is a direct link to the perp unlike the less-than-miniscule partial DNA. In the past few years, why has Lacy, or the Ramseys, never mentioned the ransom note as being an important connection to JonBenet's killer? The Ramseys quit talking about the ransom note as soon as people could see the match between it and Patsy's handwriting and linguistics.

Mary Lacy has all her eggs in a partial and degraded DNA basket, other evidence be damned. Of course, when you're intent on clearing someone, you can't let silly things like the total evidence in the case get in your way. Lacy as NEVER even tried to seem impartial in the Ramsey case. She has been their best friend and cheerleader from the very beginning.

I wonder what cush job Lin Wood and/or Hal Haddon has gotten for her after she leaves office this year. Quid pro quo, you know.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Mike Kane now on MSNBC with Dan Abrams!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    Mike Kane now on MSNBC with Dan Abrams!
    Michael Kane is on Dan Abrams. Kane said regarding Mary Lacy's letter, "...standing alone, it doesn't exonerate anybody." Kane also said something to the fact...' the next person in office will just say that the Ramsey's are not cleared.'

What ever happened to THIS statement by Mary Lacy on August 28, 2006?

Mary Lacy: "You know, no-one is really cleared of a homicide until there’s a conviction, in court beyond a reasonable doubt. And I don’t think you will get any prosecutor… unless they were present with the person at the time of the crime… to clear someone."

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Michael Kane is on Dan Abrams. Kane said regarding Mary Lacy's letter, "...standing alone, it doesn't exonerate anybody." Kane also said something to the fact...' the next person in office will just say that the Ramsey's are not cleared.'
    Did Kane just rip Pam a new one or what?! Man, I can't wait for these transcripts! Is anyone taping these or will they on the replay?!

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by Watching You View Post
    Lacy's "clearing" of the Ramseys wouldn't stand up to a defense attorney's questions in court. She has effectively acted as judge and jury. What an as$.

I agree 100%.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

The most inetersting thing I think MK said was a there will be a new prosecuter and he/she can "unclear" them. I didn't realize that until he said it.

Nancy Grace is replaying the show again in case anyone missed it the first time! This is where Wendy kicks A$$!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Your scenario is certainly possible but I think that I have a more likely one if indeed foreign DNA not belonging to family members was found in the crotch of Jon Benet's panties...

I think the most likely explanation is DNA contamination of the panties at the time of manufacture which then co-mingled with Jon Benet's blood at the time she bled out into her underwear after being molested with the paintbrush. Or even from DNA on the paint brush that co-mingled with her blood cells when when she was being assaulted...

Now I am no expert, but if we can think of at least two or three possible scenarios for the presence of the foreign DNA why can't Mary Lacy? HHmmm guess sometimes money or the promise of a new position sometimes dull the o'le brain cells eh?

As for the "touch DNA" (new term?) found on the waist band of the leggins...Firstly have the authorities proven that they are a match for the foreign panty DNA?
    If not then of course, the same sort of manufacturing contamination is a virtual likelihood!

Where are the professionals in this case? I am among those who think this newest information from Boulder is outrageous and should be confronted by a Special Prosecutor. If this new DNA business is all they have, there is still no proof to clear the Ramseys and certainly a lot of clear and lasting evidence that points to the Ramsey guilt....The Boulder authorities and/or a Special Prosecuto need to take another look at the ransom note...then they can hardly make a public statement clearing the Ramsey!

Voyager
    Of course your theory could be right too, Voyager, and I ask the same question as you, "Where are the professionals in this case?" Mary Lacy is the wrong person to be making this decision for sure.

I know I have read it here, that Mary Lacy has cleared the Ramseys, but I will never believe anyone else other than the Ramseys were involved in this crime. Too much evidence points to Patsy and John Ramsey.
    Last edited by Elle_1; July 9, 2008, 10:23 pm at Wed Jul 9 22:23:50 UTC 2008.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

I've been out of town all day. Moab had to call me and tell me. I have to tell you, it made me laugh.

Is this really a surprise? We're talking MARY "PERV KARR" LACY, after all.

Y'all have pretty much covered all the questions and comments I have, as usual the brilliant Stupid Groupies I so love.

But one thing that I want to reiterate, which Tricia brought up:

So...this INTRUDER wore gloves when he came in, when he stuck around writing the ransom note, hiding under the bed, looking for John Ramsey's check stubs, while feeding JonBenet pineapple from the bowl on the table; then he wore the gloves as he bashed her in the head, tied the cord on her neck in her hair--then took his gloves off to pull her pants down...then he put them back on to stick the paintbrush up her--no DNA on the "garrote handle", I'm assuming, since his DNA on THAT hasn't been ANNOUNCED TO CLEAR THE RAMSEYS, so he wouldn't have handled that without his gloves...then he pulled his gloves back off to pull her pants back up...and then broke the brush and tied part into the handle.

WAIT A MINUTE!! DID THEY TEST JONBENET'S HANDS FOR PINEAPPLE JUICES?! I mean, if she ate pineapple with her own hands, wouldn't there be juice on them? If she used the big spoon...WAIT A MINUTE!! THEY'VE TESTED FOR "TOUCH DNA" ON HER WAISTBAND, BUT NOT THE SPOON OR GLASS OR BOWL ON THE TABLE FOR DNA OF ANYONE?!! Remember, Dr. Lee said in Schiller's last documentary that the bowl, glass, and spoon had never been tested for DNA.

See, this is SO MUCH BS!! Once again, we get PROPAGANDA, SPONSORED BY TEAM RAMSEY, OF WHICH THE BOULDER DA FROM HUNTER TO MARY CRAZY HAVE BEEN UP FRONT AND CENTER MEMBERS FROM DAY ONE.

If MARY CRAZY WANTED THE TRUTH, SHE'D HAVE ANNOUNCED THOSE ITEMS HAD BEEN TESTED AND WHAT THOSE RESULTS WERE AS WELL!

But she isn't looking for the truth. She's looking to score employment points for her career out of the BDA Office, IMO.

Me, I don't believe FOR ONE MINUTE they found new "TOUCH DNA" in those long johns. I think it's manufactured evidence. That's my opinion based on the decade plus years of lies we've had out of Boulder and Team Ramsey.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Wendy Murphy is kicking azz on Nancy Grace. She said, OK Lacey, if you are clearing the Rams, there is nothing to gain by keeping all the evidence pointing towards them to yourself. Wendy Murphy says "let us see all the evidence, HairCurtains!!!!"

She says what about the moutain of evidence pointing towards the Ramseys?

I say, why are they forgetting Patsy's fibers all over that "garrotte"? Among a million other things. Look at John Mark Karr and Lacey. She did so well with that fiasco. Bullsmit.
    I LOVE Wendy. Don't you?

Whatever happens, I only want one thing: for both of my late parents to be there in spirit for me, knowing I've tried to do the right thing.
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    I LOVE Wendy. Don't you?

Whatever happens, I only want one thing: for both of my late parents to be there in spirit for me, knowing I've tried to do the right thing.
    Yes I love Wendy too! She is the best. I am so sorry Punisher, about your parents. Yes, you are doing the right thing.

By the way, Greta is having John Mark Karr on right now. WTF? Why???
    Last edited by Thor; July 9, 2008, 9:24 pm at Wed Jul 9 21:24:03 UTC 2008. Reason: Edited to add, John Mark Karr's head is a balloon and he is frightening looking.
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion