Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Oh my god.

Wendy Murphy is AWESOME on Nancy Grace's show.

Then here comes Ollie and Stupid, SAYING EVIDENCE OF THE INTRUDER INCLUDES A STUN GUN!! Those people are the biggest liars. They never stop. They said WENDY didn't SEE all the evidence THEY'VE SEEN. And then they state PURE LIES about it!! Wendy used ONLY REAL EVIDENCE to make her case, THEY LIED to make up their "intruder"...AGAIN.

OH my god!! Ollie just totally BLEW CHUNKS!! He said the DNA in the undies was not sperm as far as he knew...it could have been "from the mouth...or from...the paintbrush...."

What?! Paintbrushes secrete DNA?!!

Way to go, Ollie. You ARE as dumb as I thought!!
    Last edited by koldkase; July 9, 2008, 10:31 pm at Wed Jul 9 22:31:02 UTC 2008.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

And on GRETA...JOHN MARK PERV KARR still refusing to ANSWER the simple question, Did he murder JonBenet?

Why does Greta HAVE THIS PERVERT ON TV?!!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post

OH my god!! Ollie just totally BLEW CHUNKS!! He said the DNA in the undies was not sperm as far as he knew...it could have been "from the mouth...or from...the paintbrush...."

What?! Paintbrushes secret DNA?!!

Way to go, Ollie. You ARE as dumb as I thought!!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:stupid1:
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

PR admitted to dressing her daughter in the long johns that night. Has HER DNA been found there? Because if it IS NOT there, that raises a lot of red flags too, as does the wiped-down flashlight.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Originally posted by DeeDee

PR admitted to dressing her daughter in the long johns that night. Has HER DNA been found there? Because if it IS NOT there, that raises a lot of red flags too, as does the wiped-down flashlight.
    Excellent point, DeeDee.

As someone mentioned upthread, maybe the "clearing" of the Rs will prompt renewed efforts to finally solve the case and determine which one/s of the Rs did it.

DeeDee, they aren't looking for Ramsey DNA. It's everywhere. They're "finding" intruder DNA.

But don't expect to ever see anyone testify under oath HOW they found that DNA, or WHO, or WHAT TOOK SO LONG....

I want to see CHAIN OF CUSTODY AND WHO HANDLED THOSE LONG JOHNS FROM THE MOMENT LE TOOK POSSESSION OF THE BODY UNTIL THIS DAY.

Then MAYBE I'll WONDER if this "DNA" isn't a complete fabrication of evidence, Lacy's parting gift to her beloved Ramseys, as y'all have said.

Maybe she was worried that once the Hunter/Lacy legacy passes after the next election, a DA might take office who isn't corrupt and might be shocked if he ever really studies this case file. Maybe she's afraid a new DA might think of FINALLY going after the REAL PERP in this case. Really though, Lacy didn't have to worry: she AND Hunter had already ensured that NOBODY WILL EVER be prosecuted for this murder.

And besides, Patsy is dead, and she's reasonable doubt for ANY perp.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Patsy Ramsey rots in hell, appropriately, where she can enjoy no more fame from us. And we have this nitwit, Mary Lacy, who is about to retire into a surely mediocre private practice, and who feels compelled to exonerate the living and dead Ramseys from the violent destruction of their innocent little girl. Neither of these women had a concern for JonBenet that outweighed their own self interest.

The overwhelming sadness of what happened here, that this child was not protected or valued by her own community for what she was, but only for how her shining light could be co-opted by others, is still the only thing this case is about. That poor, poor child. Mary Lacey should be ashamed of herself, for using her one last time, to steal her limelight.

(Back to permalurk for me, friends. I appreciate how you carry on undaunted.)

Quote Originally Posted by Tril View Post
    Excellent point, DeeDee.

As someone mentioned upthread, maybe the "clearing" of the Rs will prompt renewed efforts to finally solve the case and determine which one/s of the Rs did it.

It would be rather poetic justice if this latest round of BS finally jars some of those who have remained silent while the RST into revealing the truth about evidence, about the Ramsey family, and about the cover up.

Because I don't see how people can sit on their hands for so long watching all the injustice. Poor JonBenet. She has NO ONE to speak for her. NEVER HAS.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    Patsy Ramsey rots in hell, appropriately, where she can enjoy no more fame from us. And we have this nitwit, Mary Lacy, who is about to retire into a surely mediocre private practice, and who feels compelled to exonerate the living and dead Ramseys from the violent destruction of their innocent little girl. Neither of these women had a concern for JonBenet that outweighed their own self interest.

The overwhelming sadness of what happened here, that this child was not protected or valued by her own community for what she was, but only for how her shining light could be co-opted by others, is still the only thing this case is about. That poor, poor child. Mary Lacey should be ashamed of herself, for using her one last time, to steal her limelight.

(Back to permalurk for me, friends. I appreciate how you carry on undaunted.)
    Brilliantly stated, wombat. JonBenet has been pimped out, raped--figuratively and literally, beaten and strangled to death, abandoned by all her family and friends, sold out by the DA X 2, and still the DEVILS ride her corpse for all they can.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

By the way, Tricia, excellent press release. Go get 'em. I just listened to the link regarding Boyles. I think I will try & listen from work tomorrow, he will talk more about it then. Lacey is a buffoon and that Dan & Craig pretty much confirmed it on that radio show.
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Why_Nut View Post
    Riddle me this, people:

Lacy says that sensitive "touch" DNA analysis was used on the longjohns.

Um, wait.

Patsy Ramsey stated for the record several times that she put the longjohns on DNA the night of December 25th.

The longjohns were analyzed in the spots which were assumed to be where a person would have put their hands in order to put on and remove the longjohns.

So, ummmmmm, the embarrassing question to Lacy should be:

Why did the lab NOT find Patsy's "touch" DNA all over the longjohns?

(Do let me guess -- they did but Lacy decided to dismiss its presence because she could provide an innocent explanation for the presence, therefore the concept that Patsy might be guilty and the DNA is evidence of guilt is not on the table because THAT WOULD JUST BE MEAN.)

So right.

But you know, now that I'm thinking about it, when I fold clothes with waistbands, I usually run my fingers along them, inside them, to pull them tight and fold.

Did the maid ever fold those? Did she ever fold JB's underwear? Maybe she had DNA on her hands from the grocery cart or pumping gas...and then went and did laundry. Did Patsy ever do the laundry? Maybe she had DNA on her hands from shopping or painting classes or pageants or mall/school performances.

Oh, wait. This is THE INTRUDER'S DNA. No reasonable explanations allowed. No questions about the evidence SO CONVENIENTLY showing up now....

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Default Dear KK....

Lest anyone should forget....WE at FFJ speak now and have always spoken for Jon Benet and will continue to be her advocates for as long as it takes to convict the perpetrator/perpetrators of her murder....

You and I and our loyal forum speak for Jon Benet...I stand firmly in the belief that her murderer/murderers will some day be brought to justice....I know that is the reason that all of our loyal members are still here today after all of these long years...

Voyager