FORUMS FOR JUSTICE answers Mary Lacy with press release

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

For Immediate Release, July 9, 2008

THOUSANDS OF MEMBERS OF FORUMS FOR JUSTICE.ORG SPEAK OUT ON THE RAMSEY CASE. www.forumsforjustice.org/forums

HERE WE GO AGAIN. BOULDER D.A. MARY LACY MAKES A FOOL OF HERSELF IN THE RAMSEY CASE.​

You would think Mary Lacy would have learned something from her John Mark Karr fiasco.

Boulder District Attorney Mary Lacy has given the Ramseys a parting gift as she leaves office; she has cleared them of having any connection to the murder of JonBenet, yet she stated on August 28, 2006, “You know, no one is really cleared of a homicide until there's a conviction, in court beyond a reasonable doubt. And I don't think you will get any prosecutor ... unless they were present with the person at the time of the crime ... to clear someone."

Mary Lacy just did what she said neither she, nor anyone else, could do ... clear someone in the Ramseys case without a conviction at trial.

Lacy supposedly "cleared" the Ramseys based on new DNA evidence called “Touch DNA.” This process is relatively new and is known by scientists to still have reliability issues.

Lacy claims because partial, unidentified DNA contamination was found on the long-johns which was pulled over underwear JonBenet was wearing when she died that (and only Mary Lacy could make this leap) the Ramseys are innocent.

Forums for Justice.org would like to remind Mary Lacy of what she said two years ago,

"The [Ramsey case] DNA could be an artifact. It isn’t necessarily the killer’s." - Boulder DA Mary Lacy, 8/28/06

If this Touch DNA belongs to the "real killer," why isn't it all over the following items: the ligature, paintbrush handle, nylon cord, tape, the white blanket, JonBenet's shirt, the flashlight, the spoon, and the bowl of pineapple the "real killer" allegedly fed JonBenet before they wrote the ransom note and killed her.

The question Mary Lacy has not answered is this:

DID THE "REAL KILLER" TAKE OF HER GLOVES WHEN SHE LEFT A COUPLE OF SKIN CELLS ON THE PANTS, THEN PUT THEM BACK SO AS NOT TO LEAVE ANY MORE DNA? If the “real killer” used gloves on everything else in the house, why would they take them off to touch the long-johns?

Patsy Ramsey stated she put the long-johns on JonBenet. Her DNA must be on the long-johns too. So why isn't she mentioned?

Lacy claims the DNA on the long-johns matches partial DNA on the underwear. The logical conclusion is that there was transference of a few skin cells since the long-johns WERE PULLED OVER THE UNDERWEAR.

It has been reported the DNA is not even a full complete sample. Has that changed?

Forums for Justice.org would like to ask Mary Lacy one final question; WHAT ABOUT THE 2 1/2 PAGE RANSOM NOTE. The note has been matched to Patsy Ramsey's handwriting by several well respected handwriting analysts.

Remember Mary Lacy was sure she had the killer in 2006. John Mark Karr was another red herring offered by Mary Lacy. As citizens interested in justice we must question everything Mary Lacy tells us. She can't be trusted as she has proven time and time again.

Tricia Griffith
    www.forumsforjustice.org/forums
    tgrif@xmission.com

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

... and if she's so confident about this new evidence, is she going to demonstrate fairness and a complete lack of bias and publicly clear and apologise to all those other suspects whose DNA didn't match either?

The Ramseys are not the only people who have been tried by media and the Internet and whose lives have been destroyed by speculation on their involvement in the murder of JonBenet Ramsey.

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

It's Mary Lazy....she doesn't do anything for anyone else except the rich...no profit or perks in the average joe or poor person.

Good questions Tricia! How on earth the 'touch' dna, which probably came from the manufacturer of the underwear, clears someone who's dna is all over JonBenet is beyond me.

But then again this is Mary Lacy and without a shred of evidence arrested John Karr based solely on his rant.

This is one DA's office which does not rely on evidence to clear or convict people.

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

If this DNA is now undoubtedly the killer's, Mary Lacy needs to do the decent thing and officially end speculation about EVERYONE whom it clears.

That is what we need to be campaigning for. We need Mary to put her money where her mouth is. If she cannot or will not do this, then her official "clearance" of the Ramseys isn't worth a button.

5. Sara

Sara Member

Oh no, here I go again

I knew you guys would be all over this.

Here's a recap of what I told my husband this a.m., and he believes me :)

There has always been a lot of power and politics surrounding this case and I don't see how one new piece of DNA discovered ten years later can be compared to all the evidence against them and still clear them.

The main evidence I rely on is the ransom note.. anyone who reviews the information about this note would never be able to clear the parent(s) of any association with this homicide. The lead detective on the case has never backed down on his conclusion that Patsy Ramsey killed her daughter. So neither have I.

It's not the DNA that got them off.. it's the police bungling. They want this monkey off their backs, and the political climate in Boulder is such that they got it.

lol, hopping down off my soap box.

just sara

6. Thor

Thor Active Member

Was listening to Peter Boyles this morning. He raised an excellent point. Why don't they send the rope that was used in the "garrotte" to be touch tested? That was directly involved in her death for sure. He even said he'd pay for it.

7. Tricia

I love Peter Boyles. One of the few people who has the courage to speak the truth. He has never backed down.

8. Tricia

Big shout out to the wonderful Cherokee who did the hard work on the press release. She provided me with Lacy's quotes among other things.

Thank you so much Cherokee. You are a true friend.

I fully expect to be ignored with this press release. But don't worry. Remember it took over 2 years to get the world to see what we knew alll along about Michael Tracey.

Lacy will be exposed, AGAIN. And of course FFJ will be in the front of the pack,screaming out the truth.

Do you all realize just how amazing you are? Look how you have stuck with JonBenet. Even in dark hours like this you guys refuse to give up.

That's why I reallly love and appreciate you all.

Tricia

9. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

Tricia

We love you too! More than you will every know!

Peace,

CB

10. Tricia

My God. How could I forget Why_Nut?

Why_Nut thank you so much for posting first about this and bringing the excellent points out about testing the other items. I took that list straight from your post.

You are the best Why_Nut. Thank you

11. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

My profuse thanks are always offered in return to you, because truly you and others put in a vast amount of effort, toward a goal which benefits a global citizenry more than it could ever recompense you individually.

12. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Great press release, Tricia!

13. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Perhaps you will not get ignored by Alan Pendergast....

By the way, I would like to know if the garrot was tested. Someone was tugging and knotting that thing. It should be full of "touch" DNA. And if not, then the person who crafted it was wearing gloves. Then why would they have worn gloves when playing with the garrot and not pulling her pants down. AND why are the Ramseys DNA not on the clothing... they dressed her for bed, didn't they....

So many questions........

14. Elle

Elle Member

Why_Nut does deserve a special thanks for all the wonderful videos and posts over the years relating to the JonBenét Ramsey case, Tricia, and to you for having Forums For Justice, and allowing all of us to post here, trying to find justice for little JonBenét Ramsey.

I am stunned by DA Mary Lacy's announcement "clearing the Ramseys of any guilt relating to their daughter's death," and I hope it will be challenged by the best of the legal brains who have the courage to do so?

15. heymom

heymom Member

I think the Ramsey's DNA WAS on JonBenet's clothing, but because they obviously had contact with her, both before she died and after, when John carried the body upstairs and Patsy threw herself onto the body, the investigators IGNORED any DNA they found that belonged to the parents. Ergo, most of the DNA they found was eliminated.

The Rams did a great job of screwing up the evidence, didn't they? Hard to believe they didn't have advice from someone or more than one someone during that dark night...

16. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Why would you believe THAT? :highfive:

17. rashomon

rashomon Member

Also, how did John Ramsey's shirt fibers end up in the same underwear ? Going by Lacy's logic, one could argue John did not act alone and may have had an accomplice. :D

18. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Good Deduction Rashomen...

But don't expect Lacey or any of her blind cohorts to come to such a logical conclusion....In Bounder it is business as usual with the blind leading the stupid...

(And I do not mean to insult the physically blind, only those who make their minds blind to anything rational because of their own preconceived ideas and their own adgendas)

Voyager

19. heymom

heymom Member

John and Patsy probably did not act alone, although they were the only ones on the scene. If we only had those phone records...we'd find out their accomplices. And we might be very surprised at who they called for help that night...

20. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Going by Lacy's "logic," you'd be buying lots of ocean-front property in the Sahara.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice