Quote from Lin Wood

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, Jul 10, 2008.

1. AMES

AMES Member

This is a quote from Lin Wood...

"My first thought was obviously I wish Patsy Ramsey was here with us to be able to at least share vindication of her family. There are many people in this country, if not the world, that also owe John and Patsy Ramsey and Burke Ramsey (their son) an apology".

Don't hold your breath, Mr. Wood. On second thought.....DO!

2. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

Ames

I'm with you! Mr. Wood you can die holding your breath....No apolgies here as the real killer (s) have not been caught yet. Justice will be served!

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Oh sure, I'll get right on that, Lin.

In the meantime, come here, sweetie, I've got something for you.:puke:

4. AMES

AMES Member

Heck, theres going to be SOOOOO many people in the world just begging for the Ramsey's forgiveness. I think that we should just all take a number, and line up. :rolleyes:

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Here is my apology
    :flipper:

Lin Wood, Mary Lacy and the Ramseys (among others) owe JonBenet and all the innocent people they accused of killing her an apology.

Disgusting, lying, filthy, selfserving, jerks. All of them.

6. AMES

AMES Member

Lin Wood...ditto Tricia's apology! If I could flip you off with my toes...I would to THAT too!

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Moi?

What she said.....

8. heymom

heymom Member

John and Patsy Ramsey owe JonBenet Ramsey (their daughter) more than an apology for ending her life and covering it up, and lying for 10 years, but they can offer their apologies to Satan as they burn with him in Hell.

9. AMES

AMES Member

I agree!

10. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

No One Really Gets Away With Murder....

Confess now, serve the time, and pay the price or the penalties are there waiting for you in your second life, as I am sure Patsy has discovered by now....

Anyone who was involved in the murder and reading here now might take some good advice...Confess and save your soul. Your second life is for eternity.

Voyager

11. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Hey :wood: when Barry Scheck, Peter Neufeld, Christine Wiseman and others of their caliber stand beside Lacy and clear the Ramseys or anyone else who was in Boulder on December 25-26, 1996 based on the DNA in this case then I will give serious thought to what you said. Seriously... Till then... :kmg:

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I think y'all about covered it....

Have y'all seen Lin Wood on TV ALL DAY AND NIGHT?

He doesn't seem all that...happy...does he? :no:

He actually looks...almost...grim.... :yes:

Maybe at long last he's "getting it". Maybe he's figuring out that JonBenet is still dead, her parents and family have STILL abandoned her, bartered her, and ignored THEIR obligation to SPEAK FOR HER for over 11 years now. ALL so they can have these STAGED MOMENTS...complete with various LAWYERS, DAs, DEFECTIVE DETECTIVES, and MEDIA WHORES shilling FOR THEM.

And that old INTRUDER still hasn't been CLOSE TO being...FOUND. Why, he's so far from being identified, it's as if he doesn't even exist!! :ghost:

On second thought, maybe Wood is just...POUTING.... Yep, I think that's his bottom lip sticking out.... :yes:

13. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

It's the botox treatments, they are filling in his wrinkles too.

14. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, never thought of that. That would explain why his face doesn't move. :laffbig:

15. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

HAHAHAHA. I knew you would show up Sabrina. Good to see you.

16. Little

Little Member

I don't believe there's a person here who will ever apologize for caring more about JonBenet than they ever would about ego, power, and money, which is far more than Wood, Mary Lacy, Trip DeMuth, Lou Smit, the Ramseys and their defenders, could ever claim.

Sayin' don't make it so Mr. Wood.

Actually, IMO, this has breathed fresh life into the case. Mary Lacy didn't just open up a can of worms, she opened up a 55 gallon drum of the little buggers.

Little

17. AMES

AMES Member

You got THAT right!

18. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

I certainly hope that you are right Little...

Do we know if it is possible for anyone involved in the case to pursue a legal challenge against Mary Lacey or the State of Colorado for her action in clearing the Ramseys of guilt in the Murder Case of JonBenet Ramsey?

Voyager

19. Little

Little Member

I certainly don't know Voyager but since technically ML is in charge of the case the LW handed to her she must have the authority to do something. I don't know how she can declare them innocent. Wouldn't that take a trial or at least someone else being convicted?

At any rate, she did it. Whether or not it would protect JR if new evidence, like, his DNA in inside the knots of the cord or something like that were to come out, who knows.

IMHO this has not been about JonBenet to Mary Lacy except she happened to be the daughter of John & Patsy.

It's really so odd that she started out, at least on paper, as an advocate for children. I guess children just couldn't hold her interest that long.

Little

20. sboyd

sboyd Member

This goes right along with Wood saying to Larry King that because Lacy went to Patsy's funeral, it PROVES, the Ramseys' innocence.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice