Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    The problem with this whole "clearing" based on this "touch" DNA, as I see it, is that it's entirely plausible that the "killer" got that "unsourced" DNA on his/her hands from the Bloomies when pulling them down or up, or from the paintbrush if that's where it came from, wherever, and then pulled the longjohns back up, leaving the few cells of "unsourced" DNA on them. That could have been done wearing gloves, as well!

So how does this "touch" DNA NAME who really put those cells there? It can't. And that's why this is just another RST propaganda cycle. It's like Judge Carnes stating that the "footprints" in the cellar room were left there AROUND THE TIME OF THE MURDER! HOW DOES SHE KNOW THAT? Last I heard, you can't DATE a FOOTPRINT just because it's there. Carnes totally missed that, AND CAME TO THE CONCLUSION IT BELONGED TO THE INTRUDER!

I swear, I believed once upon a time we had educated, competent, and ethical LE in this country. How naive was I?

When Mary Lacy CLEARS ALL THE OTHER SUSPECTS IN THIS CASE BASED ON THIS "TOUCH" DNA, then maybe I'll at least believe she's not just another RAMSEY SHILL! Ain't gonna' happen, though, is it?
    No, it ain't gonna' happen, because Mary Lacy doesn't want to go to bed with the other suspects...just John. So, she just kisses HIS butt...and clears HIS name. When John was told the news....he simply said..."WOW". Well, to me it sounds like he is just AMAZED that he (and Patsy) were cleared. In reality, he was probably thinking...."WOW...how could that BE?"

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Quote Originally Posted by AMES View Post
    No, it ain't gonna' happen, because Mary Lacy doesn't want to go to bed with the other suspects...just John. So, she just kisses HIS butt...and clears HIS name. When John was told the news....he simply said..."WOW". Well, to me it sounds like he is just AMAZED that he (and Patsy) were cleared. In reality, he was probably thinking...."WOW...how could that BE?"
    And inside he was thinking "D*mn, I'm good". They got away with it. They really did.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    And inside he was thinking "D*mn, I'm good". They got away with it. They really did.
    Yep...

And they only got away with it...here on earth. They will both get what they deserve. Patsy, imo...already is.

Default IDIs in Doubt

Even some IDIs are beginning to have critical questions about the DNA evidence, at least those who keep an open mind. Poster Watson on Sycamore is one of those few open-minded IDIs, and always fair and polite to whomeveher he addresses. I'm not sure if Margoo can answer his crucial questions though ...

post # 254
    http://www.boards.320sycamore.com/sh...t=2994&page=26

Quote Originally Posted by rashomon View Post
    Even some IDIs are beginning to have critical questions about the DNA evidence, at least those who keep an open mind. Poster Watson on Sycamore is one of those few open-minded IDIs, and always fair and polite to whomeveher he addresses. I'm not sure if Margoo can answer his crucial questions though ...

post # 254
    Is this another incarnation of Doc Watson aka Miss Marple? Or has someone else appropriated the hat of Watson?

Well, as to Lacy's infatuation with John Ramsey, in all fairness, we should have seen it coming. To quote a very respectable source, John's just "a snarky turd." Lacy is so full of chit herself, how could she resist?

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Well, as to Lacy's infatuation with John Ramsey, in all fairness, we should have seen it coming. To quote a very respectable source, John's just "a snarky turd." Lacy is so full of chit herself, how could she resist?
    Yes, chit of a feather sticks together.

post # 254
    That's a brilliant discussion some of you have going on about the DNA. Thanks for the link. I'll read the thread this weekend because some of the info is excellent. Wonder if they'd mind if we copied some of the detailed info on DNA and transfer, etc., here? Maybe so. Could you ask?

And what's up with mame insulting you and other posters? I thought that wasn't allowed there.

And gosh, I wish someone would post Bode Tech's Angela Williamson when Grace asked her DIRECTLY if it were skin cells. She said "most likely" and "probably" and "maybe", as I mentioned on this thread. Margoo somehow missed that, didn't she? heh

Feel free to copy any of that info from my post and rework it (and don't credit me or FFJ as we know what response that will get), last one on this page: http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...?t=9277&page=6

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

By the way, I don't remember if I posted this on this thread, but here's a good source explaining DNA in rather simple terms as used in evidence collection: http://www.policensw.com/info/forensic/forensic2.html

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Is this another incarnation of Doc Watson aka Miss Marple? Or has someone else appropriated the hat of Watson?
    Jmpo, but I don't think Watson on Sycamore is Miss Marple. For Watson lacks the condescending, know-it-all, sometimes downright 'avuncular' attitude MM displayed toward the other posters.
    MM himself seems to have completely vanished from the JBR discussion scene, at least this is what posters say who have been emailing with him regularly.

Jmpo, but I don't think Watson on Sycamore is Miss Marple. For Watson lacks the condescending, know-it-all, sometimes downright 'avuncular' attitude MM displayed toward the other posters.
    MM himself seems to have completely vanished from the JBR discussion scene, at least this is what posters say who have been emailing with him regularly.
    Okay, thanks. You're right. If the poster Watson isn't being condescending and know-it-all, then it's not Miss Marple.

Doc Watson/Miss Marple was a closet IDI who even hid it from himself. He was delusional enough to believe himself objective, but his IDI lace slip always showed beneath his Miss Marple skirt.

I wonder why DW/MM has quit the JBR discussion. Do any of his email buddies know?

And what's up with mame insulting you and other posters? I thought that wasn't allowed there.
    My guess is Mame got pretty upset because even she saw how much Patsy's handwriting sample looked like the ransom note , and attacked me as the 'messenger' because I had posted the source (a tabloid). But all the tabloid had done in that case was to print both Patsy's sample and the RN side by side, and the readers could do comparisons on their own. Therefore Mame's outrage at the tabloid (and me who used it as a source) does not take one iota away from the fact that Patsy's sample and the RN look so much alike that it is downright eery. But Mame is just like that - she'll get emotional very fast, so I just let her bark and move on. She'll usually calm down after a while.
    I hardly ever report posts there because I'm callous to those attacks. I have been posting back and forth with die-hard IDIs for so long, and when they get angry over someone else's post, this usually means that their opponent in the debate has touched upon a weak point in their own theory.
    That's a brilliant discussion some of you have going on about the DNA. Thanks for the link. I'll read the thread this weekend because some of the info is excellent. Wonder if they'd mind if we copied some of the detailed info on DNA and transfer, etc., here? Maybe so. Could you ask?
    Yes it is a very interesting discussion, and some posters have worked really hard to get substantial info on the touch DNA issue.
    While Sycamore does not allow to copy posts from other forums over there, going to the links they themselves provide is of course allowed.
    And gosh, I wish someone would post Bode Tech's Angela Williamson when Grace asked her DIRECTLY if it were skin cells. She said "most likely" and "probably" and "maybe", as I mentioned on this thread. Margoo somehow missed that, didn't she?
    Seems so .
    I did post the info a while back, papraphrasing Williamson's comment about the DNA being only most "likely" from skin cells, but it was ignored.
    Feel free to copy any of that info from my post and rework it (and don't credit me or FFJ as we know what response that will get), last one on this page:

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...?t=9277&page=6
    I'll try my luck again, quoting Wiliamson verbatim in the link you gave. Thanks, KK!