Everyone is cleared!!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Jul 11, 2008.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Just thought maybe we're looking at this the wrong way, as Jayelles bought up in her CALL FOR LACY TO CLEAR ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE SO EGREGIOUSLY LIVING UNDER SUSPICION WITH THEIR REPUTATIONS QUESTIONED BY SO MANY RAMSEY SUPPORTERS.

I mean, Beckner says they tested DNA from 200 people.

Surely Lacy, DEFENDER OF SUSPECTS, is intentionally clearing ALL the innocent people who have been under attack FROM TEAM RAMSEY all these years WITH HER DECLARATION THAT THIS DNA IS FROM THE KILLER. After all, HER WORD IS EVIDENCE, right? That's how she sees it, anyway.

She said this was for THE RAMSEYS, THEIR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES, didn't she?

So...ALSO CLEARED:

THE WHITES

THE MCREYNOLDS

THE PUGHS

CHRIS WOLF

MICHAEL HELGOTH AND GIGAX

PERV KARR

OLIVA

PLUS 180+ OTHER BUS VICTIMS, run over by...how did Haddon put it? "...people...justifying their own slander and opportunism."

Oh my. Goes BOTH WAYS, Mr. Haddon. BOTH WAYS.

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I really do think this is the important point that many are missing. At Topix, I note that some hardened members of the RST are demanding that all RDI posts be removed but if we're being truly fair about this, then posts must be removed about ALL known suspects :D

Lacy is supposed to be in the justice business. Justice means fair and balanced. If she doesn't publicly clear and apologise to everyone and afford them the same privilege as she has done the Ramseys, then she's not being fair and balanced at all.

3. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Lacy has never claimed to be fair and balanced. She's always been the Ramseys biggest fan in Boulder. She's acted more like she was their defense attorney than a sitting DA.

Lacy couldn't care less about the other victims in this case, the ones the Ramseys and their supporters have thrown under the bus and trashed in an effort to save themselves. They don't matter one whit to her. It's the approval of the Ramseys (and their powerful friends) that Lacy wants. Lacy wants to be remembered as the one who released the Ramseys from under that "umbrella of suspicion."

Lacy has tried everything but confess to killing JonBenet herself, including arresting a man who wasn't even in Boulder the night JonBenet died, and using questionable DNA evidence that should not be used for exculpatory purposes. But that doesn't stop Lacy. Oh no. The woman is on a mission, logic and fairness be damned.

The scary thing is, it is Boulder, and she will get away with it. No one can stop her but the political machine in Colorado which is owned by - you guessed it - Hal Haddon and his cronies, the very man who stood with her as she handed John Ramsey her love letter.

So, it's all very nice and neat, and we can scream, and shout, and jump up and down all we want, but in this story, the bad guys win because they have the money, and the power, and the connections.

Hal Haddon standing with Lacy wasn't an accident. It was a message. Don't mess with this. We are clearing the Ramseys using faulty evidence and logic, but we don't care because you can't stop us. Lacy says it's her "belief" that she can clear the Ramseys. And when you've got Hal Haddon backing you in Colorado, you can believe anything you want, baby. No one will get in your way.

4. heymom

heymom Member

And in all of this, who has remembered poor JonBenet? Just us. Justice for JonBenet...the only victim of this tragedy, and the one who has been used for 12 years now.

5. koldkase

The topix thread demanding all posts about the Ramseys as suspects is as hypocritcally defended as usual RST double standards. Many of you here, as well as others, have tried on that thread to explain to the RST the logic of the absurd actions of Mary Lacy...well, I guess addressing the "logic of the absurd" says it all, doesn't it?

Anyway, I spent some time gathering my thoughts on that thread about this "logic of the absurd", and in case the RST gets their way and all but praise for the Ramseys, I want to copy this here:

My response to the suggestion that "BORG" should study DNA (heh, guess who made THAT suggestion, and here's a clue--"defensive DNA"):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have been studying the "touch" DNA, and guess what? The FBI states it should not be used to clear ANYONE, as the replication of the too few DNA cells needed to get a profile causes false positives, something called "drop in", etc.

The FBI also states IT CAN'T BE ENTERED INTO CODIS. For the same reason, I assume. I've been looking for the latest update on this technology at trial, as well: it's been supported as "reliable" in Europe, but that was an opinion which supported a case that would be rather embarrassing to lose for the government, so I am not yet convinced this is tried and true science. I hope it is. I hope if it isn't now, one day it will be. I just can't find that info yet. Even Bode Technology's website describes it as "research" and "developing". They state they have only been testing with this method for a year.

Think about it: if this "touch" DNA is truly "matched" to the other "partial" 9 markers of DNA from the partial sample from the underwear--which may or may not be mixed, according to THAT test, does this mean the "touch" DNA is a full set of markers? I heard one news woman say there is now a full set of markers! But I didn't hear the lab tech say that. I haven't seen any statements about that from Lacy, or from any LE sources. Maybe I just missed it. Please point me in the right direction if so, and thanks.

It has me wondering, though, if that "touch" DNA is so astoundingly, decisively conclusive in identifying the "intruder", have they put it into CODIS? I haven't heard that, either, but I easily could have missed it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And where is the documentation of this "touch" DNA profile? They've paraded the results around all over TV for everyone to...HEAR ABOUT. I think, considering the gravity of the entire media blitz over this, orchestrated by Lacy and the RST, we're entitled to SEE that evidence documentation. Along with the "match" DNA from the underwear.

But I'll be quite surprised if that is forthcoming. I'll be surprised if anything is forthcoming except Mary Lacy's obvious penchant to represent suspects rather than do her job representing THE PEOPLE OF COLORADO and searching for the ACTUAL killer: one with intimate knowledge of the family which was revealed in a 2.5 page ransom note written in the home, by hand, practicing until it was just right on Patsy's pad, with Patsy's pen, returning both to their former places; one who bashed in the head of a child and then felt the need to strangle her, as well; one who hung around the house for hours without fear of the "sleeping" family upstairs while violently shoving a paintbrush into the already sexually abused child, then fashioning a garrote with a handle from the paintbrush; one who thoughtfully used all but two KNOWN items from the home for every element of the crime; who put duct tape on the DEAD CHILD'S MOUTH for staging and wrapped her carefully in a blanket; on and on and on.

And now: one who wore gloves for all of the above...except to remove/replace the long johns?

Because SURELY they tested the paintbrush for this "touch"/trace DNA...right? If the "intruder" pulled up her pants and underwear without gloves, WHY did he do that? Obviously, the argument will be to "touch" his victim for his perversions. So...he kept his gloves on...pulled down her clothes...took off his gloves...inserted the paintbrush...wiped her down...pulled up the pants...and put the gloves back on? Then broke the paintbrush and tied the garrote in whatever order.

And in all that time with his hands ungloved, all he left was a partial strand of DNA in the underwear and a cell or two in the long johns? And NO TRACE DNA on the paintbrush? SURELY he left skin cells on that if pulling up pants would leave them. No?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What if the skin cells WERE on the paintbrush and came off when it was inserted, then fell on the clothes when broken, or perhaps were transferred from the hands of the person who had used it when the long johns were pulled down/up? Ollie as much as put forth the first part of that theory on Nancy Grace's show. Then maybe the cells were on the paintbrush BEFORE THAT NIGHT. Maybe from Patsy attending a paint class, someone moved her brush or picked it up off the floor? Transference at some point from picking up an easel during class? Etc?

That would explain a few errant DNA cells on the body that might be irrelevant to the murder. But don't worry. The Ramseys have been "cleared" by this DNA hype...again, no matter how pathetic the logic. They MUST be innocent!

Because if they WEREN'T...the RST would want to know that...right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lacy said not long ago NO DA would "clear" anyone until a trial and conviction. Ghost DNA that could mean...not much, if anything...changed her mind so quickly, one has to wonder what really is going on here. It's obvious to anyone who knows the evidence AND POLITICS in this case that it's NOT trace or touch DNA at work here.

Dr. Koblinski has stated that it actually takes more than a few cells to make up a DNA profile because testing procedures require more than a few to process. That's why DNA scientists came up with the replication process used in this "touch" DNA--to "amplify" sections of a DNA strand that are not clear. That's where the "drop-in" problem arises, though, which can create a false positive.

Now, it would seem logical that "matching" an already partial DNA profile would strengthen the validity of the "touch" DNA result. And if I hadn't seen the years and years of "suspects" and false claims of non-existent evidence, “proof” of an intruder of course, I would be more likely to give the Bode Technology company the benefit of the doubt. With the track record coming out of Boulder and the RST, and the extreme ethical and competency problems of Lacy associated with her disgraceful performance as DA in more cases than this one, I can only say what any defense attorney would say representing their “intruder” client: PROVE IT.

Those of you who think this is all going to lead to ANYONE being arrested and convicted based on that TOUCH DNA alone, you are really dreaming. Since Patsy Ramsey's ransom note is always going to be reasonable doubt for any defendant, a few cells found on the clothes of JonBenet are hardly going to put anyone in prison. All they have done is give Lacy what she has wanted since she got kicked off the case in 1997: a red herring she can wave around as "proof" she was "right", there was an intruder!

Unfortunately, she is once again forgetting her job is to FIND the killer, not take VICTORY! laps around the media for arresting the wrong man and manipulating insignificant evidence FOR HER PERSONAL AGENDA. What a dope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what are you Ramsey shills so upset about? You got everything you ever wanted. Handed to you on a platter by the one person who COULD hand it to you? AGAIN.

You don't care what BORG think. The Ramseys don't care what BORG think. Don't worry! Be happy!

And you can keep looking for your "intruder" for all eternity. Because that's where you'll find "him" now.

And all the bus victims certainly HAVE suffered PLENTY when they have done NOTHING, which is exactly what you cry so loud about the Ramseys; AND NOW THEY CERTAINLY HAVE BEEN CLEARED IF THEIR DNA HAS BEEN TESTED AND LACY HASN’T AND DOESN’T MAKE AN ARREST BASED ON ONE OF THEM MATCHING. If this “touch” DNA matches the killer and therefore clears the Ramseys, as Lacy now has declared MARTIAL LAW, how can it be ANY other way?

Mark Beckner stated this week THEY HAVE TESTED 200 PEOPLE. So the RST shills who want to STILL discuss all their FAV SUSPECTS must still labor under the usual DOUBLE STANDARD set so clearly by the RST, because LACY INCLUDED HER REGRETS FOR THE SUFFERING OF THE RAMSEY FRIENDS AND RELATIVES, AS WELL, IN HER OWN WORDS IN HER LETTER TO JOHN.

ANYONE who wants to whine about BORG now discussing the Ramseys as suspects must either ONLY discuss OBSCURE SUSPECTS WHOSE DNA HAS NOT BEEN TESTED BY LE or continue to be HYPOCRITES to the core.

And we know which one they'll choose. That's already been made clear by this very creation of this thread.

6. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Good Post KK...

There is so much stupidity and deception going on out there among the members of the RST, Boulder DA and the media that one hardly knows where to start to try to debunk all of the false information floating around...

I say, let's try to keep our sense of humor and over time make them a laughing stock! There is, as you and some of our other wonderful posters have observed, a LOT of cartoon characters and laughable material out there! :hourglass

Voyager

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Excellent posts, KK. It is the Ramsey Spin Team who does not understand DNA. Mary Lacy doesn't understand DNA either. If she did, she wouldn't have written her absurd love letter "clearing" the Ramseys.

Mary Lacy, and all the other Ramseys defenders, have been grasping at straws for years trying to exhonerate the only people who could have been with JonBenet when she died ACCORDING TO THE EVIDENCE AND LOGIC.

They are so deluded, they don't even know how delusional they are.

It's times like these I wish I'd never heard of this case. It has destroyed my faith in our judicial system. I now know there are two systems of justice in this country - one for the wealthy and well-connected, and one for those who are not. If you have powerful people behind you, you can get away with anything; especially if you live in Boulder, Colorado, where they look the other way when a father bashes his baby to death, and they set free cold-blooded killers (who stabbed and sliced their mother and grandmother to death) because they "deserve it."

It makes me physically sick to know that Mary Lacy will get away with this, just as she got away with the John Mark Karr fiasco, because no one in power in Boulder (or Colorado) is willing to stand up, demand her resignation and say what she did was wrong.

8. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Koldcase I applaude you! :yay:

Fantastic post....but you forgot the one legged intruder! One legged hopping intruder man has lived under the shadow of suspicion forever.

Does this clear Lou Smit also? After all he slithered his way down the basement window....

Foreign faction people are cleared also...even though 'they' signed the note.
    Probably a big 'Hooray We Are Cleared' party going on in Foreign Factionland as we speak.

9. koldkase

Hey, I'm trying to fix some errors in my typing and I can't edit! My brain was going faster than my fingers. Boohooo. I should have come back sooner to edit, obviously. But I kept leaving out phrases having to do with the Ramsey posts being deleted. Mods, can you help me? Give me a leedle editing to add a couple of phrases to complete those thoughts?

10. koldkase

I know, Chero, I know. Someone said the term "Political Cynicism" to me the other day, and I think that term applies perfectly to what we feel about Boulder and it's INJUSTICE system. That has seeped into how we look at our entire justice system now, and I can hardly imagine our country trying to "liberate" Iraq to instill "Democracy" when we have failed so miserably in our own country.

11. koldkase

Yes, Voyager and Show Me, humor is sorely needed now. Unfortunately, I'm not feeling it much, so those who are, thanks in advance for helping us out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice