Shame On Mary Lacy dot com

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

www.shameonmarylacy.com

I have just purchased that domain. It is not up yet of course.

With your help I am going to try and make it a website.

Unfortunately, I have a very strong tendency to start projects and never finish them. I never use to be like that. The past few years have been very difficult and the result is I have trouble doing big projects. It's no ones fault but my own. I'm trying hard to get out of this rut.

The good news is the work is already done, by you all. Thank you :bow:

Visit this website http://www.stopsylviabrowne.com/articles/chrisdufresne.shtml

The above domain is the main page of the site. Not the home page.

This is how I want Shame On Mary Lacy dot com to look like. To the left , a list of all the things she has done. When you click on one the info will come up.

This website ( www.stopsylviabrowne.com) is so easy to maneuver and easy to read.

Here are the topics I have come up with so far:

*Ramsey
    *John Mark Karr
    *Michael Tracey
    *Molly Midyette
    *John Engle
    *Her involvement in the civil suit against the University of Colorado where she called some men, men she would not charge, rapists.

If you can think of any other topics please put them on this thread.

We can have a special section dedicated to Hunter too.

With your help, I'll do my best to finish this very important project. This will not be ignored by the press. I assure you.

Tricia

2. heymom

heymom Member

Thank you Tricia! If it's any comfort, I think all of us live with cultural ADD...we are all just on overload and life has gotten so busy and complicated that we take on too much. In no small part it's computers and the internet....of course it's been a boon and a blessing in many ways, but...

anyway enough philosophy. You go girl! Right behind ya!

3. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

"i accuse.."

Tricia, thanks for starting a website, critiquing the outrageous behavior of Lacy.
    I look forward to see it up and running.

I believe that the general public has been so inundated with the “Great Ram Spin” that they have come to believe it. Few media people really know the facts about the case, and just keep on reporting the “same old same old” disinformation. Also, I believe that the public is so sick of the JBR case that they are willing to believe anything that will bring about “closure.” However, this story is of International interest, and Lacey’s recent action puts our Justice system in an almost laughable mode.
    The timing of Lacy’s great “exoneration” is curious indeed. Soon, she will be out of office and will no longer have to answer the many questions, associated with this case. This is not, in my opinion, the end of it, but just the beginning of the forthcoming scrutiny that will surely ensue.
    Despite the public ‘s apathy, especially among the citizens of Boulder, Colorado, Lacey’s actions will not sit well with the powers that be in the American Judicial System, in general, and the American Bar Association, in particular. They can no longer afford to turn blind eyes to her egregious behavior. After all, she is “one of them.” Lawyers have a poor enough reputation as is, without heaping on another layer of public distrust.
    So, will anything really happen from all this? Yes, indeed. Judicial fires, heretofore just smothering beneath the surface, will soon be ablaze from the fallout of this modern day “pseudo-exoneration.” Lacy, and her ilk will have no place to hide, and the people who took the life and/or participated in the cover up of this beautiful, innocent child, will have hell to pay. Judicial condemnation will awaken the public’s interest, and only then will they learn the true, horrific facts in this case.
    Old Woody best be careful about the Civil law-suits he, no doubt, has lined up, a la Richard Jewel, because when and if that happens, the case will expose unspeakable things that we never knew before. That will get the public’s attention, and that will, hopefully, bring about accurate reporting.
    Historically, the public doesn’t stay fooled forever. Most want the truth, but some find it easier to just “go with the flow.”
    Our attention should be focused on the little murdered girl, who was cut down before she had a chance to grow up. She was deprived of ALL her rights, including life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, while the preps are still breathing, laughing, walking, eating, and enjoying all the rights they so brutally stole from her. The GUILTY PARTIES’ money and clout purchased an elaborate defense-mechanism, rarely seen anywhere in the world.
    Also, some people have made a living by exploiting this child’s murder; and yes, it was murder one. It is ludicrous to call it anything else.
    This case has some similarities to Alfred Dreyfus. He was wrongly accused of treason, and the great writer, Emil Zola, wrote a full page article in a French newspaper, titled “I ACCUSE!” blasting the incompetence of the French Justice system. (It was printed all over the world.) Only then did the wheels of Justice start to turn, and Dreyfus was released from prison, the true culprit caught, and Dreyfus’ rank in the French Army restored.
    The Ram case is just the opposite. Guilty parties have been exonerated, and we are waiting for some modern day Emil Zola to step forward and blast the American Justice System for “exonerating” child murderers. He or she would probably stand a good chance of winning the Pulitzer Award with another “I ACCUSE.” (Not for finding an innocent person guilty, but for finding a guilty person innocent.)
    I have great admiration for Tricia, and all the brilliant sleuths here, at Forums For Justice. They possess a treasure trove of accurate information, in ref. to this case, and would gladly cooperate with any serious effort to publicize their findings, with legitimate national or international media-outlets.
    To JonBenet: We are slow, honey, but we are getting there. Don’t let this recent bump in the road dissuade you from believing in the innate goodness of mankind. We will do our best to root out those who took you away from us. In the meantime, keep on learning and growing, on your side of time and space, and someday we will all finally get to meet and greet one another in the ethereal spirit of love.

Greenleaf For those interested, I have a new interview at Greenleaf's Corner: Windey interviewing Lacy. http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=215

4. AMES

AMES Member

Thank you Tricia...maybe now the press will finally read the truth.

5. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Great Idea Tricia!

Very innovative and probably one of the few avenues that we will have left in advocating for Ramsey justice...

Was wondering if we could make Mary Lacey a sort of cult "antihero"....A JOKE as it were....Make her a household name for bumbling blundering detective....Kind of like Inspector Kluso but with a sharp edge to it....

You know satire as some here have already started...Think Greenleaf, KK and others...

Then perhaps Greenie could give us a choice of her cartoon characters to vote on for a Mary Lacey visual image for the front page...Greenie, you are sooo good at that and certainly Mary's bizzare style in her headline pictures could give you inspiration...

What do you guys think about these ideas to help popularize this site? I think everyone is pretty "sick to death" of all of this horrible manipulation in the Ramsey case and that maybe the only way to bring it back into focus and into popularity might be to popularize this kind of "keystone cops" sort of ridicule in the media without getting ourselves in a legal wrangle starring Linwoody...

Voyager

6. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Thank you

Thanks to all who responded:
    Ames.. thanks for the nice comments.
    Voyager..I'm working on a M.L. cartoon, but thanks for the suggestion.
    Hello, heymom.
    Tricia, I hope everyone reads your post (above) and I can't wait until you
    get the M.L. website up and going.Your hard work doesn't go unnoticed, and I'm sure I speak for the entire Forum when I tell you how much you are appreciated.

GL

7. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Shame on Mary Lacy dot com. I love it!

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

What a good idea, Tricia.

I am working on an essay about Lacy and the BDA Office. Maybe you can use it. I'll run it by you when I finish.

9. sboyd

sboyd Member

I was on vacation having a great time when I foolishly turned on CNN to hear the latest line of bs from that moron Lacy. The only thing that helped was when Geraldo came on and said I am very very skeptical. But that was it. Then I saw John come on. I did see Wecht, I think, it was him, who said it proves nothing and the letter to the Ramseys was premature. We do not know how the garments were handled, how they packed away, and on and on.

I immediately started working out. While they are at it, why don't they test the garrotte - that should be interesting. But I believe nothing that comes out of that women's mouth. Nothing.

10. sboyd

sboyd Member

I cannot wait for this to come up. This is one project that should go forward. If I can contribute anything, please let me know and I will do my best to help you.

11. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice