Don't Miss Brent Turvey Discussing JBR with Wendy Murphy on Sunday, July 13th!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

The show is Sunday (tomorrow) at 10:00 PM Eastern time. Here is the link .

www.blogtalkradio.com/True_Crime/2008/07/14/JonBenet-Ramsey-Case

Here is some info on Brent Turvey:

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...read.php?t=145

Wendy Murphy is the scheduled guest. The number to call in is (847) 838-9781

My heartfelt thanks to Tober and Levi at Websleuths for providing the information and the invitation.

Don't miss this kids. If you do you'll never leave your room again and NO TV. (sorry, just slipped into my mom imitation)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2008
  2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Guys - we really need to be all over this.......here is the thread from WBS explaining what to expect!

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67300

We have all the right questions, now let's list them and assigned them to the ones here that are available to call in!

3. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Radioblog won't go

I've tried and tired to listen but there is an error message from their end saying that it doesn't function. However I read about it earlier that there will be the transcript up on their web site 30 minutes after the program airs. So I'll have to wait. Too bad!

4. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

The Radio Show...

I heard most all of the radio show.
    I am not very good at reporting, and I'll leave that to someone else;
    However, I think Windy should be on the Supreme Court. She was just
    wonderful. I agreed with everything she said, and she certainly held her own, especially with..............................you might guess who called in..............
    The one and only Jams.
    It was a heated discussion. Windy really knows the case history...boy, does she ever know it all!
    THANKS SO MUCH TO TRICIA FOR POSTING THE url, SO WE COULD TUNE IN TO SOME ABSOLUTELY INTERESTING CHAT, REF. THE RAM CASE.
    Others will, no doubt, give a much more accurate account of the show. It was wonderful.

GL

5. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

HEY, KIIIIIDS! Did you hear me on the radio? I was the caller from 802! YAHOO!

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Like I posted on WS, When my wonderful little guy heard you say, "HI" he said, "Wow he sounds like a happy guy." LOL

You did great my friend. A refreshing voice after Susan Bennet.

7. AMES

AMES Member

You were awesome! And as Tricia's little guy said...You sounded like a happy guy! (LOL..that was too cute!)

8. Levi

Levi Member

Hi Greenleaf, and yes Jameson called in, and tried to call in again and again. Left about 10 comments bashing the show on the comments section. Went to a regular listeners profile on blog talk radio, and bashed the show.

She attacked Brent Turvey, called him a BORG, even tough Turvey never said he thought the Ramsey family was guilty, and debated Wendy on some of her points.

Attacked my co host Susan, and Susan thinks the Ramsey family is innocent. The reason she attacked my co host was because she "was an advocate for the prevention of family violence" and posted "She is obviously a BORG."

What a TROLL. LOL

9. Levi

Levi Member

I am sorry I couldn't keep you on longer. The Women in Crime Ink is going to be on THURS at 9:00 PM ET. Stacy Dittrich is one you will like. She is a former police officer, who specialized in child sex crimes, is an expert in polygraphs, and is now a crime writer.

10. Levi

Levi Member

:jclap:

11. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

jameson only displays her ignorance (or madness) when she doles out the "BORG" insult. She uses it too liberally, too frequently and too inaccurately for it to have any significance whatsoever.

When Miss Marple made his Wiki, she banned references to it from her forum saying it was a "BORG" site and had been created by a "BORG". Marple is not and never has been "BORG" or even RDI. In fact, Marple is IDI bordering on RST :) Fact was, the wiki was more informative and better organised that her own forum and it was generating too much interest and enthusiasm from her minions!

I also remember when the 911 tape was released and she posted on her forum that it was a BORG test - i.e. if anyone could hear anything at the end of the tape, it meant they were a BORG (words to that effect anyway). It was like modern day Internet version of the Emperor's new clothes.... all her members were frightened to suggest they could hear anything for fear of being labelled a "BORG" LOL

12. sboyd

sboyd Member

Is it possible to get a transcript of the show. I was unable to listen and would really love to read it. Thanks in advance.

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Okay, I can't wait to see that transcript! I missed the show...mentalpause struck and I...gulp...forgot about it! :eek:

Yeah, that jams is a hoot. She actually believes she's way high up on the Ramsey Spin Team hierarchy.

Think about that:

John and Patsy Ramsey --> Haddon lawyers --> Mary Lacy/Alex Hunter --> Lou Smit --> Wood --> Michael Tracey/Mills --> John PERV Karr --> Ollie and San Augustine --> Daily Camera --> on and on --> BOTTOM: jams and her now insignificant little forum full of crazy, dumb, or amazingly blind people.

I missed PUNISHER?!! Darn! I really MUST get myself more organized than this!! :steamed:

AND I take it we have a new poster, Levi? Your radio show? With Wendy Murphy? And I missed it?

GOSH, REAL LIFE IS GETTING TO BE TOO BIG A BURDEN! I'M QUITTING ALL MY JOBS, MY FAMILY, AND GOING BACK ONLINE 24/7! :yes:

14. Levi

Levi Member

15. RiverRat

That's why I tried to get you in here as quick as I could!!! See what I mean now?! Thank you so much for hosting Wendy in the manner that you did (feel free to give her our contact info) and for knowing when to say when to Sue Bennett aka jameson......

16. RiverRat

Don't you just LOVE how Sue Bennett keeps INVITING very important people over to her double-wide so that she can prove how innocent the Guilty Ramseys are?! Scary......

17. Levi

Levi Member

When she called in she introduced herself as "It's Jameson, I obviously know a lot about the case."

Who does she think she is? Some celebrity? She thinks EVERYONE knows who she is. I bet Wendy was thinking: "WHO IS THIS NUT?"

18. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Kk...

I am like you are at this point...Getting waaay behind...Sad I missed that show.

Now, about Jams...Aren't you all glad that she is on THEIR TEAM?! What unwanted baggage, what unwanted commentary and public image....She along with some of the other RST Team members such as Loose Mit, Woody Brain, Mary Lazy, and Scamsey himself might just find themselves in self-destruct mode someday soon as they continue to tempt both the media and the legal system with their intellectually and immorally intolerable antics.

Jams is just the ugly tip of an obnoxious iceberg who presents it's evil presence on the internet.

My great hope here is that Jams really does have some piece of incriminating Scamsey information that her big mouth and small brain will finally not be able to contain and that she will release it to the media in a moment when her need for self important publicity gets the best of her....Somehow, hearing about her latest outrageous outburst on this radio show, my observation is that this moment may be close at hand...Shall we say "melt down" approaching? (Let's all be looking for signs and report them here OK?)

Voyager

19. RiverRat

Yes! She does hold herself up pretty high for a nobody that only a slight few have had the misfortune to encounter. If you have a month or year to listen to what we know about Sue, just let us know! I'll start off with her idea of a dream honeymoon......she spent hers at the home of Lizzie Borden.

20. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Just found this and had to come back and post it!

V.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice