Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Erika Stutzman wrote those words, not Steve Garnett. He only said the words in quotes,

"The JonBenet Ramsey case is neither more, nor less, important than any other unsolved homicide."

If only Garnett had characterized the John Mark Karr incident as a debacle, and said the exoneration letter was "ill-conceived." I don't think he's going out on any limbs to resurrect the case.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

I doubt one thing will change....except John's office at the DA's will probably get a new coat of paint and furniture.

IMO the perp is dead and Garnett will 'pretend' the case is on going. The political machine in Colorado is so corrupt it makes Washington look clean....

Nothing will change.

Quote Originally Posted by Show Me View Post
    I doubt one thing will change....except John's office at the DA's will probably get a new coat of paint and furniture.

IMO the perp is dead and Garnett will 'pretend' the case is on going. The political machine in Colorado is so corrupt it makes Washington look clean....

Nothing will change.
    You are right. Change would mean a revolution in Boulder, and in The People's Republic of Boulder, revolution is not allowed.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

This case is over, unless Garnett turns out to be as STOOOPID and INCOMPETENT and CORRUPT as Mary Lacy.

Who knows? They may have been working night and day to get another PERV KARR-type to confess. This time, they will have to find one who has NO FAMILY and who is crazy enough to keep the confession going in COURT, regardless of his attorneys.

Oh...and somehow, he has to MATCH the DNA. That part will be tricky. heh But I've come to understand that the RST will go to any length to GET an intruder in that house that night. So I won't be a bit surprised if they manage to STAGE that detail, as well. After PERV Karr and the "touch" DNA exoneration BS, I can't WAIT to see their next Scamsey "tactics". They sure ARE familiar with them, as they said in the Ramson note.

I'm thinking...a "videotape" they "found" in old spy satellite feeds...in which the killer can be "seen" entering the house with his bag of stuff...and through a window at the table feeding a child pineapple...then stun gunning the child.... Then a close-up...of the intruder's face....

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.