Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Default Exactly

Exactly Greenie. Or better yet do some touch-testing of the tape on JBR's mouth, or maybe the ransom note that the R's said they didn't touch. Test that. Or howabout the garrote? What were they afraid they'd find?

This is so evil.

Quote Originally Posted by BobC View Post
    Exactly Greenie. Or better yet do some touch-testing of the tape on JBR's mouth, or maybe the ransom note that the R's said they didn't touch. Test that. Or howabout the garrote? What were they afraid they'd find?

This is so evil.
    Or howabout the garrote?

Exactly BobC!!!

Little
    No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man. -Heraclitus Fragments c. 500 BC

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

We should do a poll--is lacy dumber than a box of spoons, or is she evil and on the take?

Another question:

Who paid for this DNA testing? I would imagine it's very expensive. So who paid? And who chose what items to test--or more to the point, what not to test?

Quote Originally Posted by bobc View Post
    we should do a poll--is lacy dumber than a box of spoons, or is she evil and on the take?
    Both!

Man I would love to have 30 minutes alone with her--just to ask her a few questions--like why are ignoring the killer's calling card, the ransom note?

Another question:

Who paid for this DNA testing? I would imagine it's very expensive. So who paid? And who chose what items to test--or more to the point, what not to test?
    I've wondered that same thing, Bob. I imagine the taxpayers of Boulder paid for it through Lacy's office, just like they paid for all of Michael Tracey's long-distance phone calls with John Mark Karr.

Through the years, Lacy has used the Boulder DA's office as her personal slush fund to try to get her friends, the Ramseys, off the hook. The citizens of Boulder should be outraged.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenleaf View Post
    Okay, since so much emphasis is being placed on "touch-dna," how about a little experiment:

Obtain cuttings from John Ram's pockets and do a touch dna test. I bet we would find Lacy's dna dropings all over the place.
    Likewise, do touch dna tests on Lacy's pockets and there's no telling what you would find.
    LOL.

GL
    Or better yet...obtain "touch DNA" from the brown poop on Mary's nose, I bet ya money...it will come back as Johns. (For her though, she couldn't get her lips far enough up his a$$).

We should do a poll--is lacy dumber than a box of spoons, or is she evil and on the take?
    50/50 Both dumber than a box of rocks and she learned from her predecessor.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    I've wondered that same thing, Bob. I imagine the taxpayers of Boulder paid for it through Lacy's office, just like they paid for all of Michael Tracey's long-distance phone calls with John Mark Karr.

Through the years, Lacy has used the Boulder DA's office as her personal slush fund to try to get her friends, the Ramseys, off the hook. The citizens of Boulder should be outraged.
    Tte people of the Great State of Colorado... Most especially Boulder County