Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles View Post
    Slugslime plays havoc with your hair (so they tell me)...

Great pic of Lacy. Was it take before, or after, she delivered her love letter to John Ramsey? Must have been after. Her slug antennae have popped up from under her hair curtains ... probably caused by too much excitement at seeing Lizard Lips in person. You know, the dreaded antennaerection.

People often call this a miscarriage of justice. It wasn't a miscarriage; it was an ABORTION!
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    People often call this a miscarriage of justice. It wasn't a miscarriage; it was an ABORTION!
    Well said, Punisher!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Maybe we should send a link to this thread to the author so that he knows how NOT alone he is?!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Default Oh My GAWD....

Jayelles!

That is just too funny and oh sooo familiar! You certainly nailed our Lazy!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    A "fused ganglia"!

That explains everything!

Actually, I think "hunter-gatherer" is a little too advanced for Lacy. With her attributes, she's better suited to the life of a tapeworm or sea slug. No, even that might be too difficult. How about the type of organism that only has an opening for food and the expelling of waste, no brain activity required? Yeah, that's the ticket. That describes Lacy to a tee.
    I'd call her a paramecium but I'd be insulting one-celled animals.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    I'd call her a paramecium but I'd be insulting one-celled animals.
    You're right. I apologize to all one-celled animals out there. You know who you are.

Let's see, this just came in from the science desk:

PARAMARYLACIUM

Kingdom: Boulder

Phylum: Brainless

Class: None

Order: Linwood

Family: Ramsey

Genus: Sycophant

Species: Parasite

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    I agree! Well said Punisher.

Campos is the voice of reason and logic in the festering sea of Lacy's bullchit.

Perhaps Lacy is looking to be the next Mrs. John Ramsey?

The people of Boulder and the world DESERVE an explanation for Lacy's incredible decision. Lacy may be apologizing, but I'll bet a lot of people in Boulder won't apologize....like the 'bus' victims. When will Lacy clear them?

From Campos article: To the many questions that have plagued the Ramsey case we can now add another: Is Mary Lacy merely incompetent, or is something more disturbing going on?

I'd say Lacy is disturbingly incompetent.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    You're right. I apologize to all one-celled animals out there. You know who you are.

Let's see, this just came in from the science desk:

PARAMARYLACIUM

Kingdom: Boulder

Phylum: Brainless

Class: None

Order: Linwood

Family: Ramsey

Genus: Sycophant

Species: Parasite

You, Cherokee, are priceless.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Default Barbara

Sorry, Barbara. I started another thread, not knowing it was the same article, only in another newspaper, THE DAILY CAMERA, under another title, two days later.

Boulder DA ties hands of successor in Ramsey case

By Paul C. Campos Scripps Howard News Service
    Saturday, July 19, 2008

Anyway, it might be worth noting that another Colorado newspaper saw fit to publish it anew in their paper. (Just under a new title) And, I like the title they elected to tag the article with.

This is a wonderful thread; very informative, and Mr. Campos is to be praised for his straight-forward prose. Unlike so many other "writers," he's obviously well informed, as to the facts in this case, and not afraid to express same.

GL

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

hee hee Cherokee!

Cool Touch DNA

Okay, since so much emphasis is being placed on "touch-dna," how about a little experiment:

Obtain cuttings from John Ram's pockets and do a touch dna test. I bet we would find Lacy's dna dropings all over the place.
    Likewise, do touch dna tests on Lacy's pockets and there's no telling what you would find.
    LOL.

GL