Would Mary Lacy prosecute if.....

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Little

Little Member

Gee, would Mary Lacy prosecute if the Touch DNA showed up in this case?

read entire article here: http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008/jul/20/new-hope-for-cold-case-touch-dna-might-help-a/

2. Elle

Elle Member

Let's wish Deputy Chief Dave Hayes good luck with this one, Little!

3. Little

Little Member

Yes, luck and a new DA with some moral standards Elle :)

Little

4. Little

Little Member

Wouldn't you think that after all the money Lacy spent to bring Karr back, and after she apparently signed off on the test for JonBenet's long johns, that a test to close a 25-year-old case would be a given?

Little

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

So she was happy to spend the money to exonerate her friends the Ramseys, but not to bring closure to this other case?

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Exactly.

Lacy has her priorities, you know, and trying to convince the world the Ramseys are innocent has become her primary focus as Boulder DA.

There's plenty of money to perform a $10,000 "touch DNA test" so that Lacy can pretend she has cleared the Ramseys, but not a dime to solve the murder of a college student that happened 25 years ago.

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

The answer to your quesion, Little, IMO, is NO no nonononononon NOOOO!!

Hunter is the DA who let SMIKA get away. Made A DEAL with Smika's lawyer NO INDICTMENT of Smika would result from the grand jury. Sound familiar? It's the model for the Ramsey case, of course. Hunter had his "KILLER FRIENDLY" protocol down to a science by the time JonBenet was murdered.

Lacy has followed in Hunter's footsteps carefully. She probably wouldn't have ever arrested the Midyettes for the fatal torture and beating of their newborn had the press not gotten all over her on that one, too. Remember her reaction when the reporter with a camera crew showed up at her house asking about the Midyette case? Didn't she say something like "I don't discuss open murder cases"? HAHAHAHA Yeah, ANOTHER LIE from Lacy, as her latest RAMSEY LOVE FEST has proven.

In the same spirit of having to cover for Hunter's OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE in the Sid Wells murder, I doubt any DA is going to open up THAT CAN OF "BDA MAGGOTS", either.

8. rashomon

rashomon Member

Scaredy Mary

How can it be that things changed from "there was evidence against the Ramseys enough to take it to a Grand Jury" to suddenly "there is NO evidence against them?" How exactly does that work?

It reeks. Fish stinks from the head down, as we say in German.

A well-known JBR forum poster is writing a book on the case and asked us to suggest a title.
    Among some titles I suggested was:

"Victory! Saved By The Cowards - How The Ramseys Escaped Justice"

Lacy should not be allowed a quick exit from the stage where she has placed herself proclaiming Ramsey inncocence to the world.
    Time for Act Two, Mary: The play has just started. We want to seee more. Now you go and have the ligature tested for touch DNA. You sure want to bolster your Ramsey innnocence campaign. So what stops you?

HAVE IT TESTED, MARY! If you don't, you are even more of a coward than your predecessor Alex H.
    Do you want to be placed in the JBR case Hall of Shame under the name Scaredy Mary?

The nylon cord is of special interest because it could not be sourced to the Ramseys.
    Does anyone know if in any interview, Patsy was asked point-blank if the ligature came from her home and answered with "no".

For if she did, and her DNA should be found there, Team Ramsey themselves have shut the door to any innocent explanation like "Of course Patsy's DNA would be on the ligature - it was a household item from the home". They can't escape through that evidentiary door. The trap will shut, and then indeed, Patsy would be "good for it".

jmo

9. Little

Little Member

A Trace
    A Touch
    A Travesty

10. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Coward, nothing! Just plain stupid!

11. Cherokee

I hadn't heard about this, Rashomon. Who is the poster and on what forum?

12. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

I will give you a hint He is just Super!! If you need another hint He is one of our Super Stars and I cant wait for my autographed copy!!!:jumpie:

13. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Yes! We ALL want them.

14. Cherokee

Thanks for the hints, CD. So, it's Super Dave at WS. Awesome.

15. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Yeah, it's really coming along nicely.

16. Elle

Elle Member

So you're writing a book Punisher? Good for you! What is the title?

17. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

The title is:

JonBenet Ramsey

How Wealth and Politics Won Over Truth and Justice

18. Cherokee

Excellent. That's the truth in a nutshell.

19. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Yay! You liked my title! I think it's a great title- it'll set the tone of the book right away.

20. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

What can I say? I was hooked!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice